Robert LaPointe, 38, of Medway, MA ar...

Robert LaPointe, 38, of Medway, MA arraigned in Cumberland County Superior Court

There are 6 comments on the www.fosters.com story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Robert LaPointe, 38, of Medway, MA arraigned in Cumberland County Superior Court. In it, www.fosters.com reports that:

Robert LaPointe, 38, of Medway, Mass., was arraigned in Cumberland County Superior Court, where Justice Robert Crowley granted a defense motion to lower his cash bail from $100,000 to $50,000. In arguing that ...

Outside the courthouse, Comptel President Arthur Schwartz of Ashland, Mass., characterized the crash as "a terrible tragedy." He said it was an accident and that LaPointe was not negligent.

"He never should have been indicted," Schwartz said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.fosters.com.

Roger

Windham, ME

#1 Jul 17, 2008
BS! This person has no regard for the law. He has had a 4 wheel like mule, and it has farm plates. Then he drives it up and down the road, flaunting the farm plate as being legal. The only problem with this is, he farms nothing, or anything legal. It was not surprising to hear of his boat accident. It was tragic, but for who?

I could go on about this guy and his friends, all from Massachusetts, and could care less about anyone who lives here, year round.

His definition of fun is, totally disrespectful of you and me.
Roger

Windham, ME

#2 Jul 17, 2008
Arthur Schwartz

You were never in that boat, or in that body of water, just like me.

Your comment only indicates, your ability to not accept the lose of your vice presedent of sales.

Why don't you ask the two dead people, how they feel? If they think it was tragic?

How do you define negligent?
Dontdrinkanddriv e

South Yarmouth, MA

#3 Sep 12, 2008
Looks like the trial is underway. My guess is his lawyer will probably get him off on a technicality.

I hope the victims families are able to get all they can from him. Might be the only justice is to hit him in his wallet.
lou

Sudbury, MA

#4 Sep 22, 2008
When you play with fire you will get hurt. He should pay for his mistakes.
Justice OJ style

South Yarmouth, MA

#5 Sep 24, 2008
Wow, it's over already.
scott

Ocean Park, ME

#6 May 25, 2009
I think it is about time that Mr. Robert Lapointe and his family take a hint and stay OUT OF MAINE! WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3
Review: A Aria Bridal & Formal Inc (Feb '10) May 10 Un satisfied cust... 28
News Overprinting error on $1 note is obvious, but... May 5 Vernon Peterson 1
News Diet sodas may be tied to stroke, dementia risk... Apr '17 AmeriBev 1
News Teen Accused Of Sheep Rape (Dec '07) Apr '17 Mahoney 10
News Merrill H. Stratton, 86, of Westborough Feb '17 Jim Pentheny 1
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Feb '17 Dirk 25

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages