Beware of Bubbles Up

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Cynthia

Harwich, MA

#1 May 28, 2011
    Cockroaches AND bedbugs seen at Bubbles Up Laundromat in Ashland. BEWARE. They get into your laundry basket and you bring them home with you. This happened to me! Since then, other people have told me they have had the same experience.
They Are The Worst

Revere, MA

#2 Jun 5, 2011
I've seen Cockroaches in this Laundromat too. I'll never go there again. You will bring them home in your laundry and you'll have them in your house and you'll never get rid of them.
Liz

Hopkinton, MA

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Put $2.75 in a machine that didnt rinse or drain properly, filled in one of the cards, slid it under the office door and hung the tag on the machine. Only to get a $1.50 back! Wtf!? Not ok!
Liz

Hopkinton, MA

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Cynthia wrote:
    Cockroaches AND bedbugs seen at Bubbles Up Laundromat in Ashland. BEWARE. They get into your laundry basket and you bring them home with you. This happened to me! Since then, other people have told me they have had the same experience.
must have been dealth with cuz we dont have that problem
Michele

Concord, MA

#5 Jan 10, 2012
I had the opposite experience. Clothes washed great, dried quick and one of the customer helped carry my laundry to my car! I think he might have been the owner. Nice
Cynthia wrote:
Sharon

Medway, MA

#6 Jul 11, 2013
I go out of my way to go to this Laundromat because it is clean and the owner is really nice. Most machines are new and well maintained. I owned a business in that are and I had to deal with cockroaches. It is inevitable in an area like that, where so many people live in apartments. I'm sure, like me, if this owner heard about an infestation, he handled it correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northbridge leads in voter turnout competition ... 15 hr Sonny 1
Episcopal bishop to make 60-mile diocese tour t... Oct 25 RevKen 2
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Oct 23 Northside Neuman 3
420? Oct 16 TommyRoxx 4
i know topix has changed alot Oct 6 TommyRoxx 1
Sen Spilka: Election Reform Bill Will Streamlin... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ashland News 1
United Home Experts feedback? (Oct '09) Dec '13 Nichole in Framin... 5

High Wind Watch for Middlesex County was issued at November 01 at 12:00AM EDT

Ashland News Video

Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]