Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 200...

Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News

There are 8 comments on the www.metrowestdailynews.com story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News. In it, www.metrowestdailynews.com reports that:

Catherine J. `Kit' Berryman NORTHBOROUGH - Catherine J. ``Kit'' Berryman, 73, of Northborough, died Tuesday, Aug.

Cynthia L. Coyle ASHLAND - Cynthia Lynn Coyle, 37, of Ashland, died Monday, Aug. 27, 2007, in Uxbridge, surrounded by family and friends. Born in Waltham, she was the daughter of Conrad L. Coyle and Helen (Smith) Condon. She graduated from Ashland High School, Class of 1989, and attended Mansfield Beauty Academy in Framingham. She began her career as a hair stylist at Frank Xavier on Newbury Street and went on to work at Excel Salon in Sudbury. Ms. Coyle volunteered as a Big Sister and was a team leader of the Cancer Constrictors for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life for six years. A talented artist, she designed the Ashland Town Hall, Ashland gazebo and Ashland town library ornaments that were used to raise money for Ashland Day. Her hobbies included dodgeball, snowboarding, figure skating, Irish dancing, traveling and all things artistic. Besides her parents, she leaves her stepfather, David J. Condon of Ashland; four sisters, Caryn L. Coyle of Dorchester, Susanne M. Panciocco of Uxbridge, Angela Blanchard of Hanover and Christine Bernardi of Framingham; maternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Forrest Smith of Wollaston; her nieces and nephews, Olivia Panciocco of Uxbridge, Drayton Coyle and Melissa Bass of Dorchester, Andrew and Matthew Blanchard of Hanover, and Nicholas and Jack Bernardi of Framingham. She was the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Coyle of Waltham. A memorial service will be held Friday, Aug. 31, at 11 a.m., at the Chapel of the Matarese Funeral Home (www.mataresefuneral.com), 325 Main St., Ashland. Visiting hours will be held today, from 5 to 8 p.m., at the funeral home. Instead of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, 9 Riverside Road, Weston, MA 02493.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.metrowestdailynews.com.

Ken

AOL

#1 Sep 2, 2007
Godspeed, Cindy.
You will always hold a special place in my heart.
caryn

Boston, MA

#2 Nov 15, 2007
I miss you so, baby sister.
Ken

AOL

#3 Mar 26, 2008
Thinking of you.
Dee

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2008
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you - I miss you so much.
Ken

AOL

#5 Aug 27, 2008
One year later; thinking of you. Miss you!!!
Ken

AOL

#6 Aug 30, 2009
Wish you were still here with us. I miss you so.
Ang

Jamaica Plain, MA

#7 May 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Cindy!
Karyn

Natick, MA

#8 May 4, 2016
Happy Birthday where you are Cin. Miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: SPG Home Services Inc. Mar 25 Kevin 1
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Mar '18 tednugent4potus2020 34
Review: Zagg At Natick Mall (Dec '14) Jan '18 ABB 2
Greg W Murray Colehamer (May '10) Dec '17 AA RON 10
News Here's A List Of Historic Victories Democrats H... Nov '17 el rey de los cam... 9
News Police: Heroin sold out of van for special need... Nov '17 cathleen more 1
Review: Chinese Tui Na Massage (Dec '09) Nov '17 Youknoit617 3

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages