Hopkinton Country Clubs Thieving Bart...

Hopkinton Country Clubs Thieving Bartender

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Candace

Methuen, MA

#1 Feb 9, 2014
We attended a birthday party at this country club last night and I arrived with three other people. We ordered a Blue Moon, a manhattan, a captain and ginger, and a water. The first couple took care of this bill of 21 dollars with cash. We then got a Blue Moon, a manhattan, and a gingerale (no liquor) and the bartender said he needed to take the card to the other room so I was to come back to the bar and get it later. I went back and ordered one more Blue Moon and closed out the bill which was 46 dollars. I tipped 8 dollars. It seemed expensive but I figured it was because it was at a country club. I asked the other couple the following morning how much they paid for the first round and clearly the bills are not even close. So it looks as though the bartender pocketed the first 21 dollars along with the tip and charged both rounds on our credit card. When I called to speak with the manager she was nothing but rude and said I should have noticed the night before. I just want to warn people about the people that work there that took advantage of the trust I put in their business and how they priced items. Please pass this message along to anyone you know. I am not and will not be getting reimbursed. Granted its maybe 25 dollars I still don't want anyone else to be screwed out of money by these untrustworthy people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Aug 1 Viking Power 32
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jul '17 Darn Tootin 10
Student freaks out over seeing Rebel flag Jun '17 Borderguard 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Framingham Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Review: A Aria Bridal & Formal Inc (Feb '10) May '17 Un satisfied cust... 28
News Overprinting error on $1 note is obvious, but... May '17 Vernon Peterson 1
News Diet sodas may be tied to stroke, dementia risk... Apr '17 AmeriBev 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages