|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever there's a need for mature and intelligent debate, you can always count on the impotent, roll of quarters for a dick, sophomoric malcontent from Fitchburg to elevate the discussion.
What a cowardly worm this guy is.
This scum bag coward is incapable of discussion. He needs help just to form sentences. The be sure you know who you are talking to in the NA forum they have said he is a moron in halfway house who is a child molester and a diddler. The haters here are correct on this moron.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever there's a need for mature and intelligent debate, you can always count on the impotent, roll of quarters for a dick, sophomoric malcontent from Fitchburg to elevate the discussion.
What a cowardly worm this guy is.
Many posters here, including the fake Praxis33 from Fitchburg, are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. This is an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Another example of Dunning Kruger is the posters with no scientific credentials who think they know more about climate change than those who have the degrees, the research and the experience.

Search Google for Dunning Kruger effect. It will help you understand why there is so much mindless nonsense on this forum.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a FLORIDA RETIREE gay man and a chicken have in common?
They both love cockfighting.
COCKA-DOODLE-DOO!!!
An excellent example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Many posters here, including the fake Praxis33 from Fitchburg, are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. This is an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.
Another example of Dunning Kruger is the posters with no scientific credentials who think they know more about climate change than those who have the degrees, the research and the experience.
Search Google for Dunning Kruger effect. It will help you understand why there is so much mindless nonsense on this forum.
Thank you for you referencing this. This effect describes these abject morons (and they're all intolerant and racist) perfectly.

It reminds me of the "Paranoid Style in American Politics," which describes a similar phenomenon.

George Carlin once said "Most people are completely full of shit."
InTheKnow

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for you referencing this. This effect describes these abject morons (and they're all intolerant and racist) perfectly.
It reminds me of the "Paranoid Style in American Politics," which describes a similar phenomenon.
George Carlin once said "Most people are completely full of shit."
This scum bag coward is a loser. They have said many times on other sites that he is a diddler and shouldn't be allowed on a computer. People that know him say pediophile. Just know what kind of loser you are dealing with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
This scum bag coward is a loser. They have said many times on other sites that he is a diddler and shouldn't be allowed on a computer. People that know him say pediophile. Just know what kind of loser you are dealing with.
Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that you are a sick, perverted, pitiful freak and scum bag. You're stupid, perverted, infantile, moronic, and use Topix as your only form of attention.

I hope your parents, and anyone that may care about you, reads your sick posts and gets you the help you so obviously need.
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that you are a sick, perverted, pitiful freak and scum bag. You're stupid, perverted, infantile, moronic, and use Topix as your only form of attention.
I hope your parents, and anyone that may care about you, reads your sick posts and gets you the help you so obviously need.
What are you calling me? Praxis33 is a pervert, is a pediophile, is a diddler, is a moron, and is a scum bag. Is there anything I missed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Some Guy From Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you moron. There are many scientists who deny that so called global warming is caused by man so shut the F up.Are you really so stupid as to think that I should ditch my motorboat and V8 pickup truck while some dirtdink like Al Gore blows around the country in a private jet that eats 600 gallons per hour? It is all about control with you maggots who would like to see guys like me dead or worse yet paddleing around in a canoe and eating a grainola bar.
Many scientists? Who, exactly? The only motorboat you have is an inflatable raft, Ozzie.

I see you enjoy living in Fantasyland.
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many scientists? Who, exactly? The only motorboat you have is an inflatable raft, Ozzie.
I see you enjoy living in Fantasyland.
You coward and sicko.. The only fantasyland you live in seems to contain children. You have been called a pedophile for good reason. Go away loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Listen to the enlightened deep think loser who can not have a lasting relationship with a member of the opposite sex.Why don't you take an overdose of Smith & Wesson you swine?
Ozzie, the only pussy you get is when a stray cat pays you a visit at your trailer. And, the only lasting relationship you have is the one with your Rosie Palm and her 5 (or in your case 3) sisters.

I know; it's hard for you going through life being utterly irrelevant. Now, go back to Disqus and tell everyone your scintillatingly interesting story about how much money you save using Vonage.

And, only a humorless stooge like you would call George Carlin an ignoramus.
Solons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzie, the only pussy you get is when a stray cat pays you a visit at your trailer. And, the only lasting relationship you have is the one with your Rosie Palm and her 5 (or in your case 3) sisters.
I know; it's hard for you going through life being utterly irrelevant. Now, go back to Disqus and tell everyone your scintillatingly interesting story about how much money you save using Vonage.
And, only a humorless stooge like you would call George Carlin an ignoramus.
The only thing you support is those that will help you with you sickness pedophilia. No one can help you because you are a sicko, a freak and a coward. You have to help yourself by jumping off a cliff.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

<quoted text>
Look you moron. There are many scientists who deny that so called global warming is caused by man so shut the F up.Are you really so stupid as to think that I should ditch my motorboat and V8 pickup truck while some dirtdink like Al Gore blows around the country in a private jet that eats 600 gallons per hour? It is all about control with you maggots who would like to see guys like me dead or worse yet paddleing around in a canoe and eating a grainola bar.
Some people can't handle having their uninformed, purely emotional beliefs challenged.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the brains of three men. Moe, Larry and Curley.
Someone thinks he's clever. He has no idea how stupid he sounds with his fifth-grade level attempt at humor.

Another example of the Dunning Kruger effect.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Mr Bass Ackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
kcuf uoy elohssa.
Another Rhodes scholar.

How long have you been working on that one? A week? A month? Since junior high school?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Rhodes scholar.
How long have you been working on that one? A week? A month? Since junior high school?
Look who is talking, when we look up Moron in the dictionary we see your picture beside it! Hahahahaha!
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Look who is talking, when we look up Moron in the dictionary we see your picture beside it! Hahahahaha!
I like giving head to old wrinkled morons, finally found one here. Game?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mr Bass Ackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you eat the peanuts out of praxis33's tihs you slop headed moron?
Ozzie, are you proud of being a scatological idiot? I hope you lied about driving a school bus. You should not be allowed near children.
Obvious

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzie, are you proud of being a scatological idiot? I hope you lied about driving a school bus. You should not be allowed near children.
Aren't you a diddler though? I thought that fact was confirmed in an earlier thread. I'm pretty certain it was.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Look who is talking, when we look up Moron in the dictionary we see your picture beside it! Hahahahaha!
Originality is not one of your strong suits, is it?
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Originality is not one of your strong suits, is it?
Do you ever wonder what life would be like.
If you had oxygen at birth ,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland Discussions

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
420? Jul 22 Lev1180 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
Illegal Immigration Chat Show (Mar '07) Jul 16 terry 26
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF Jul 12 Pajama People 39
Review: Quintanilla Tax Attorneys Jun 28 Anonymous 1
FSU: Students may pay if no hike in funding Jun 25 Jtn 10
questions from a black lady Jun '14 shaniqua 1
•••
•••

Ashland News Video

•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters