First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Deepest Sympathy

AOL

#23 Nov 10, 2007
As many had seen last night, there were pieces of Dean from toddler to present, and people from all aspects of his life. Sorrow and pain filled the room, at such a loss of a compassionate man that was loved by so many. I for one am sorry that I did not see him much throughout the years, nor was I aware he was in this state of mind. I do not know how such a handsome, funny guy from high school ended up there, and only wish there was something that could have been done to stop such a terrible thing and given him just a flicker of hope. And to all that loved him, remember the good times, the bad, and the just plain silly with him, for they made him who he was, and know he has touched the lives of so many and will be deeply missed. I hope he has found that peace that he was searching for.
SSG

United States

#24 Nov 10, 2007
being a former classmate of his I was shocked hear of this. at our 10th reunion I would have never thought that would be the last since grad that i would have seen dean. he look like his life was going well for once. but i never thought 10 years later that I would reading this.
I just hope that now he has found peace. he will be by all of us.
Old Friend

United States

#25 Nov 11, 2007
I wish that Dean could see this Forum, and see how many people Love and cared for him.
It would be nice to keep this going in his memory!
Rest in peace, you'll never be forotten!
High School

United States

#26 Nov 11, 2007
Old Friend wrote:
I wish that Dean could see this Forum, and see how many people Love and cared for him.
It would be nice to keep this going in his memory!
Rest in peace, you'll never be forgotten!
I had such a crush on Dean, he was a very sweet beautiful person, and I hope that he has peace.
fgfdsf

Watertown, MA

#27 Nov 15, 2007
Anoninmass wrote:
Dean commited suicide this past weekend. As far as I know, this was his 3rd or 4th attempt. From my sources it was an OD on pills. I haven't seen him for ~3 years but I used to work with him and keep in touch with some of his co-workers. He has been depressed for some time now and was seeking help. I just hope that all that could have been done was done for him. I guess this time he succeeded. He was a character and will be missed.
hey buddy why dont you take a hike! & while your at it get your facts straight!
fgfdsf

Watertown, MA

#28 Nov 15, 2007
hey buddy why don't you take a hike! & while your at it get your facts straight.
fgfdsf

Watertown, MA

#29 Nov 15, 2007
Blessses and love to all wrote:
May god bless his soul. Tonight I saw and met many, MANY people who were torn and broken that Dean has left them in this way. It was heartbreaking to no end to see the pain in their faces and the anguish in their eyes.
Yes, he indeed touch many lives. But right at this moment, I am busy being bitter at the loss of the living. His brother, who found him, and who is loved by many people - just for being who he is, and Dean, love by too many to count.
God Bless EVERYONE that he leaves behind.
My heart goes out to you all....
This is rediculous. I don't know where you people are getting your "info" but it's WRONG! his brother found him??? what?? shows how much you ppl know. This blog has so much false information it just bogles my mind. You all need to take take a step back before rumors are spread!
RIP

Chicopee, MA

#30 Nov 15, 2007
fgfdsf wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rediculous. I don't know where you people are getting your "info" but it's WRONG! his brother found him??? what?? shows how much you ppl know. This blog has so much false information it just bogles my mind. You all need to take take a step back before rumors are spread!
Why come here with this anger? No matter what the facts are surrounding the CAUSE, the outcome is what matters. Dean is gone and there are many people that he leaves behind that are grieving.

How dare you come on to this forum, you illiterate, and berate the people that have posted their feelings of loss and grief?

You are NOT suffering any more or less than anyone else. Check you anger at the door and let this man rest in peace.
SMILING IN WORCESTER

AOL

#31 Nov 15, 2007
I just learned of Dean's death on Monday. I, like many others had not seen Dean for years.
I found this forum and started to read all the posts. I truly am so sad for Dean's family & friends. When I think of Dean I will always remember his laugh, his silly Elvis impersonations, and all the fun we had. Dean your memory will always leave me smiling.
Old Friend

United States

#32 Nov 16, 2007
fgfdsf wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy why dont you take a hike! & while your at it get your facts straight!
I know what he wrote was wrong, and I'm sorry for that, but nobody is looking at how it happened, but WHY??? Dean was a great guy, and just look at most of the responses where it's just sorrow for the loss of a great guy!
blablabla

Easthampton, MA

#33 Nov 19, 2007
fgfdsf wrote:
hey buddy why don't you take a hike! & while your at it get your facts straight.
well if you know so much, of what happen to poor dean, tell us!! I think it was a very sad thing that happen to him.
fgfdsf

Watertown, MA

#34 Nov 21, 2007
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why come here with this anger? No matter what the facts are surrounding the CAUSE, the outcome is what matters. Dean is gone and there are many people that he leaves behind that are grieving.
How dare you come on to this forum, you illiterate, and berate the people that have posted their feelings of loss and grief?
You are NOT suffering any more or less than anyone else. Check you anger at the door and let this man rest in peace.
EXCUSE ME BUT DEAN WAS MY UNCLE SO I THINK I KNOW A LOT MORE THAT ALL OF YOU WE WERE VERY CLOSE---AND WHY DONT YOU CALL CHECK YOU INFO AT THE DOOR BECUSE ITS WRONG AND MY FAMILY DOES NOT APPRITIATE ANYTHING THAT IS BEING SAID ON THIS BLOG. YES, SOME OF THE THINGS ARE VERY NICE BUT SOME ARE REDICULOUS! AND SORRY IM NOT CHECKING MY GRAMMER FOR YOU I DONT REALLY CARE ANYWAY.THANKS
To fgfdsf

Chicopee, MA

#35 Nov 22, 2007
You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. I was just trying to defend the people that were coming here and expressing their feelings of loss and grief.

I spent some time with some more of your family members tonight. I will not point out whom.

But he is dangerously on the edge. Do you know that Nephew? Could this be your father, or maybe another uncle?

I beg you, forget this stupid board and go be with your family. No one hear is bashing your uncle. It's an unbelievably sad thing. It's shocking to us, and I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling.

Please rally your family, Dean would not want all of this. He would not a brother that is now contemplating his own demise by his own hand, and see/hear you suffering like you are.

You are amongst friends that are grieving with you. You have every right to be angry. GO AHEAD BE ANGRY. Just please remember that Dean had a spectrum of people in his life and they are all handling it the best way they can.

Please, go in peace. There is nothing but love here for Dean and for you too....
Old Friend

United States

#36 Nov 23, 2007
To fgfdsf wrote:
You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. I was just trying to defend the people that were coming here and expressing their feelings of loss and grief.
I spent some time with some more of your family members tonight. I will not point out whom.
But he is dangerously on the edge. Do you know that Nephew? Could this be your father, or maybe another uncle?
I beg you, forget this stupid board and go be with your family. No one hear is bashing your uncle. It's an unbelievably sad thing. It's shocking to us, and I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling.
Please rally your family, Dean would not want all of this. He would not a brother that is now contemplating his own demise by his own hand, and see/hear you suffering like you are.
You are amongst friends that are grieving with you. You have every right to be angry. GO AHEAD BE ANGRY. Just please remember that Dean had a spectrum of people in his life and they are all handling it the best way they can.
Please, go in peace. There is nothing but love here for Dean and for you too....
I am crying as I right this, and I apologize for the heartache that fgfdsf "Dover" is feeling, My heart breaks for you! I'm sorry for the things that where written here, but most is all good from those who loved Dean so much. I had heard through people from Ashland that Dean was gone, and I couldn't understand "Why", nothing in the papers, so I started this topic and had no idea that it would cause you or your family any grief.
My deepest sympathy and apologies to you and yours! We all have a special place for Dean in our hearts.
I would love it, if the family would do a website for Dean on www.memory-of.com ,it's a memorial website you can down load pictures and everyone would have a place to go in his memory! It's a beautiful site.
The Gill Family

United States

#37 Dec 17, 2007
You were such a nice and sincere person with a big heart.We will never forget you. You are considered part of our family.We will always remember you and our memories together.

Reat in Peace !
We Love You!!!!!!
The Gill Family

United States

#38 Dec 17, 2007
god bless! one of my best friends,shared alot of good times together with family and friends! we'll miss you everyday!
Smiling in Worcester

AOL

#39 Dec 21, 2007
You are never far from my thoughts. Today on your Birthday your are especially close to my heart. Thinking of you always.
cares

Natick, MA

#40 May 14, 2008
Rest in peace Dean
Rusty

Concord, MA

#41 Aug 22, 2008
I remember Dean "Deano" from KT, Framingham. 82-86. Reading this gives me reason to pause, stop, and reflect.
I wasn't in very tight with him or his crew of friends , however Dean was always good to me.

I remember when he was absent from classses for a period after being struck by a moving vehicle. When Dean returned to school I just stuck out my hand , shook his and said it was good to see him. He smiled, nodded in the affirmative and said "Thanks buddy, it's good to see you too".
Condolences to all,

R.
Julie

North Billerica, MA

#42 May 20, 2013
I love you Uncle Dean, thinking of you always <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) 2 hr Sandra 29
Student freaks out over seeing Rebel flag Jun 19 Borderguard 1
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jun 14 civil servant sup... 4
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Framingham Jun 2 VictorOrians 1
Review: A Aria Bridal & Formal Inc (Feb '10) May '17 Un satisfied cust... 28
News Overprinting error on $1 note is obvious, but... May '17 Vernon Peterson 1
News Diet sodas may be tied to stroke, dementia risk... Apr '17 AmeriBev 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages