My Deepest Sympathy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

I only hope that he is at peace. God Bless his Family and Friends. He will be missed.
Old Colleague

Durham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

I hope he has found the peace that he couldn't find in life. He will be missed and my heart goes out to his family.
NVBC

Hyde Park, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

He will be greatly missed and we will always have him in our thoughts and prayers. With his strong personality he leaves an empty space that will never be filled by such a unique person. We miss you Dean!!! The four musketeers at work.
Old Friend

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

NVBC wrote:
He will be greatly missed and we will always have him in our thoughts and prayers. With his strong personality he leaves an empty space that will never be filled by such a unique person. We miss you Dean!!! The four musketeers at work.
How come it has not been in the papers??
What happened?
I went to school with Dean, and had a mad crush also.. I found out from a friend that still lives in Ashland, but had no info. He was a unique person, and I hope that he is a peace also.
Best regards.
BnNFG

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

I heard that he was overworked in Framingham which was not good for his condition. I'm sure he is in a better place with the "King"
Perez

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

He was a good MAN
Horsepower

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

I grew up with Dean and he was a great kid and guy who will be so missed by my family. God bless to you Mario, Alley, Tony and to his Mom. RIP Dean you will be missed by us all.
Ashland residentandfrien d

Mendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

All
Dean passed away on Nov4th. Details are not released since there is some investigation underway on it. As of now, there doesn't appear to be any public information for a wake/funeral as well. There may never be based on what the find for the reason of death too.
Old Friend

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

I'm so sorry to everyone that was close to Dean, I just found out what happened, and my heart breaks.
God rest his soul!
Anoninmass

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Dean commited suicide this past weekend. As far as I know, this was his 3rd or 4th attempt. From my sources it was an OD on pills. I haven't seen him for ~3 years but I used to work with him and keep in touch with some of his co-workers. He has been depressed for some time now and was seeking help. I just hope that all that could have been done was done for him. I guess this time he succeeded. He was a character and will be missed.
old friend

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Although I haven't been in touch with Dean for many years, I pray that he has found the peace that will help him to smile down on all of his friends and family. Just remember it is not "goodbye", it is "until we meet again."
Old Friend

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Anoninmass wrote:
Dean commited suicide this past weekend. As far as I know, this was his 3rd or 4th attempt. From my sources it was an OD on pills. I haven't seen him for ~3 years but I used to work with him and keep in touch with some of his co-workers. He has been depressed for some time now and was seeking help. I just hope that all that could have been done was done for him. I guess this time he succeeded. He was a character and will be missed.
It has been along time since I had seen Dean, but after high school I know he was going through a tough time, but it has been years since I have seen him. I'm so sad that he was depressed, I wish just like everyone else to I'm sure that I could have been there for him. May he rest in peace and never be forgoten. My heart goes out to all that was close to him.
My Deepest Sympathy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

Anoninmass: Dean commited suicide this past weekend. As far as I know, this was his 3rd or 4th attempt. From my sources it was an OD on pills. I haven't seen him for ~3 years but I used to work with him and keep in touch with some of his co-workers. He has been depressed for some time now and was seeking help. I just hope that all that could have been done was done for him. I guess this time he succeeded. He was a character and will be missed.

To whoever wrote this, and I am sure others agree that his life was private and in honor of his family and friends that wouldn't post info. like this, please be respectful.

His obituary is posted at www.metrowestdailynews.com .
The Williams Family

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. We will miss you Dean, rest in peace.

Since: Apr 07

Rockport, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

My Deepest Sympathy wrote:
To whoever wrote this, and I am sure others agree that his life was private and in honor of his family and friends that wouldn't post info. like this, please be respectful.
His obituary is posted at www.metrowestdailynews.com .

I understand what you are saying about the privacy of the family, but depression, mental illness, suicide, all need to be seen like this, for people to relate that it exists to people they know, not just strangers who in their mind must have been bad people. It drives home how difficult dealing with and surviving this condition is.

Years ago cancer suffered the same rap. It is much better now out in the open and not being "the big c."

It is so sad he has lost the fight, I know, I have the condition and have been close mentally many times but hold on. If one person sees his loss and it helps them seek help, he will have left a legacy.

My condolences to all of you, friends and family.
Old Friend

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

MuchMoreNiews wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying about the privacy of the family, but depression, mental illness, suicide, all need to be seen like this, for people to relate that it exists to people they know, not just strangers who in their mind must have been bad people. It drives home how difficult dealing with and surviving this condition is.
Years ago cancer suffered the same rap. It is much better now out in the open and not being "the big c."
It is so sad he has lost the fight, I know, I have the condition and have been close mentally many times but hold on. If one person sees his loss and it helps them seek help, he will have left a legacy.
My condolences to all of you, friends and family.
I think that "My Deepest Sympathy" meant that they didn't have to say how many times he had tried. Too much info...
I started this post, because I wanted to know why I hadn't seen it in the papers and was very sad to hear about Dean.
My apologies to anyone who was offened by some of the posting.
My Heart breaks!!!!
I also wish you the best, and just see how many people you would be hurting, not only yourself.
There are so many people out there that are worse off, so please don't look down on yourself,look to help others, it will make you feel better about yourself!
anoninmass

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

Is being respectful not telling the truth? I did not post the info to offend anyone. Maybe if people who really cared about Dean and those that were around him daily had known how bad off he really was and took some action, maybe something more could have been done. Hopefully, this will shake some people and Dean's life will not be in vain, but will be a lesson to help someone else or for someone to seek help. I am posting info like this because it is the truth and not something that is a rumor and came from those who were around him on a daily basis. I'm sure we all knew Dean in different ways and how dedicated he was.
Maybe me posting how many times he tried is to show how desperate he was for help. It's not to insult him nor his family but to let those who are suffering know that there are people out there who care and are willing to help.
BBD

Oakham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

Dean was a big man with a kind heart. I always wanted to bring him into my circle of friends. He will be missed
Blessses and love to all

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2007

May god bless his soul. Tonight I saw and met many, MANY people who were torn and broken that Dean has left them in this way. It was heartbreaking to no end to see the pain in their faces and the anguish in their eyes.

Yes, he indeed touch many lives. But right at this moment, I am busy being bitter at the loss of the living. His brother, who found him, and who is loved by many people - just for being who he is, and Dean, love by too many to count.

God Bless EVERYONE that he leaves behind.

My heart goes out to you all....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland Discussions

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 18 hr kundrot dionkie 4,697
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 23 hr pam 1,150
420? Jul 22 Lev1180 1
Illegal Immigration Chat Show (Mar '07) Jul 16 terry 26
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF Jul 12 Pajama People 39
Review: Quintanilla Tax Attorneys Jun '14 Anonymous 1
FSU: Students may pay if no hike in funding Jun '14 Jtn 10
•••
•••

Ashland News Video

•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters