Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2013
There was a recent break in without forced entry. Stole laptops and iPhones. So lock your front door when u are home. We got robbed last year. They walked in my front door stole my engagement ring, all my jewelry . They know exactly how to do it and fast
Our children can pee

Higginsville, MO

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Our children can see wrote:
There was a recent break in without forced entry. Stole laptops and iPhones. So lock your front door when u are home. We got robbed last year. They walked in my front door stole my engagement ring, all my jewelry . They know exactly how to do it and fast
some closet gay broke in and stold my poop
Dumpodogphuk

Higginsville, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Did you fart on my taco ?
dff

Natick, MA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
These two are from San Jose and concordia mo. Please consider them as dangerous. Please report any suspicious activity in your neighborhood.
dff

Natick, MA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
They also post under a name called " armed soldier"
Our chittlins can see

Higginsville, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2013
dff wrote:
These two are from San Jose and concordia mo. Please consider them as dangerous. Please report any suspicious activity in your neighborhood.
smoking the good stuff ain't ya
Our chickens can see

Higginsville, MO

#7 Apr 4, 2013
you children couldn't see too good if someone walked in and robbed ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timothy Rockwood (Jun '09) Sep 13 Roger 6
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
420? Sep 6 dj H 2
Final Letter to Brian Aug 28 AmyS 1
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Aug 24 jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Editorial: Lawmakers still at it Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1
•••

Ashland News Video

•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••