Finches are latest victim of gambling...

Finches are latest victim of gambling rings

There are 9 comments on the Boston Globe story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Finches are latest victim of gambling rings. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

A saffron finch was one of many confiscated from a house in Ashland last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Yarmouth Port, MA

#1 Feb 22, 2010
What beautiful birds. It's really sad and scary that human beings can be so incredibly cruel.
Wendy

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2010
What are you talking about. This is New England the most unfriendliest and cruel place on the earth. I thought the people of NY were bad, but not a cruel as the people here. I do care about the birds too. They are so beautiful. I see them all the time around my house.

Just face it. Do what you can do and know that the people of NE are just down-right cruel.

Yarmouth Port, MA

#3 Feb 25, 2010
These finches are from South America and so are the people abusing them.

I don't think it's fair to say that New England people are any unfriendlier than any other place....all people are primarily evil, with a few exceptions of course.
Anothony S

Leominster, MA

#4 Feb 25, 2010
CrustyCarol wrote:
These finches are from South America and so are the people abusing them.
I don't think it's fair to say that New England people are any unfriendlier than any other place....all people are primarily evil, with a few exceptions of course.
Sorry I disagree. I've lived a number of places and New England tops them with the most unfriendly and ignorant people I've ever met. It's like they all in breed here!

Yarmouth Port, MA

#5 Feb 25, 2010
Maybe that's why people annoy me so much, maybe it's not everyone, maaaaybe it's just here! OMG epiphany!
time to stand up

Dracut, MA

#6 Feb 26, 2010
All involved were from Brazil. If you find New England so unfriendly why not move?
Anothony S

Leominster, MA

#7 Feb 26, 2010
time to stand up wrote:
All involved were from Brazil. If you find New England so unfriendly why not move?
I don't live in NE anymore. I have a place in Florida, PV and other places. Just because my IP is Leominster, doesn't mean I live there. I have a number of businesses in MA. So there, I did move from that wretched place!

Yarmouth Port, MA

#8 Feb 26, 2010
To Florida?!

LMFAO!!!!
Anothony S

Leominster, MA

#9 Feb 26, 2010
CrustyCarol wrote:
To Florida?!
LMFAO!!!!
What is this some kind of crazy bird code: LMFAO!

Crusty, I bet it is! Uhhhhhhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's A List Of Historic Victories Democrats H... Nov 9 el rey de los cam... 9
News Sudders previews plans ahead of June opioid rep... (May '15) Nov 7 Gun Runner 14
News Police: Heroin sold out of van for special need... Nov 6 cathleen more 1
Review: Chinese Tui Na Massage (Dec '09) Nov 5 Youknoit617 3
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Oct '17 Peaches 12
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Aug '17 Viking Power 32
Student freaks out over seeing Rebel flag Jun '17 Borderguard 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages