Worried, frustrated immigrants headed...

Worried, frustrated immigrants headed back home to Brazil

There are 91 comments on the Metrowest Daily News story from Jul 29, 2007, titled Worried, frustrated immigrants headed back home to Brazil. In it, Metrowest Daily News reports that:

“Now, we have more job offers than workers. We're seeing more people leaving than coming in.”

The 51-year-old Brazilian man came with plans to stay here for up to six years to save enough money to buy a house in Brazil, two cars for his daughters and secure a life back home. via Metrowest Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metrowest Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Marlboro, MA

#106 Oct 18, 2007
Marlboro Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Smelly. I don't mean to be angry at you, but I'm angry at the world. I deserve better but all I have is a small shack in Marlboro with an Alcoholic Husband and some really bad beaner children....Again, accept my apology it won't happen again until I get an angry urge again....
That's okay, I accept your apology. I know you have a lot of challenges wih the UTI and the STD's and the kids and the cheating husband. I accept your apology...be strong, everything you get through makes you stronger...Love Smelly
Smelly Ball Bag

United States

#107 Oct 18, 2007
Smelly Scrotum wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, I accept your apology. I know you have a lot of challenges wih the UTI and the STD's and the kids and the cheating husband. I accept your apology...be strong, everything you get through makes you stronger...Love Smelly
What to affraid to tell me when your coming?

Since: Oct 07

Marlboro, MA

#108 Oct 18, 2007
Smelly Ball Bag wrote:
<quoted text>
What to affraid to tell me when your coming?
I'm not afraid of you, I'm just don't want to waste my time with a volunteer tard giver. You are nothing to me!

I'll be in Marlboro on the 23rd, 24th and 25th at my new office. I'm sure I'll see you working the streets for lunchmeat and cruising the forums for justification of your worthless life....

Don't be mean to me!
Marlborough Mom

United States

#109 Oct 18, 2007
Smelly Scrotum wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of you, I'm just don't want to waste my time with a volunteer tard giver. You are nothing to me!
I'll be in Marlboro on the 23rd, 24th and 25th at my new office. I'm sure I'll see you working the streets for lunchmeat and cruising the forums for justification of your worthless life....
Don't be mean to me!
Then meet me, or do you just hind behind words?
Because that is all you can do?
Marlboro Mom

Philadelphia, PA

#110 Oct 18, 2007
Marlborough Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Then meet me, or do you just hind behind words?
Because that is all you can do?
Why would I want to waste my time on you....I'm very busy here leave me alone...
Marlborough Mom

United States

#112 Oct 18, 2007
Hang Kennedy wrote:
He's a coward.
Obviously...
He has to hide behind all the names he puts on here. Real pathetic loser!
Marlboro Mom

Philadelphia, PA

#113 Oct 18, 2007
Hang Kennedy wrote:
He's a coward.
Takes one to know one... You = sitting at home surfing the forum net looking for companionship....how pathetic is that...MM called me a loser...that really hurt...now I may just do myself in...

Don't be mean, it hurts everybody! and try to stay on topic, thank you
homer8664

United States

#114 Oct 20, 2007
dont let the door hit you on the way out so long and come back when you are ready to be a legal citizen and pay taxes just like our parents did. sick and tired of paying for failed projects
itisafact

Warminster, PA

#116 Mar 7, 2008
In my opinion, the ones to blame for so many illegal aliens to be here are the employers that take advantage of their status to pay far more less than they would have to if they were to hire Americans/legal aliens. If the illegal aliens could not find jobs in US, they would not come here.
Citizen

Princeton, NJ

#117 Mar 10, 2008
To the illegal immigrants in this country -

Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY!

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#118 Mar 10, 2008
"Illegal Aliens - Doing the jobs Americans (on welfare) refuse to do"; We actually have two problems here, the welfare recipient class who don't work because, pfff!, they don't have to and businesses that hire illegals to backfill the needed positions. STEP 1: We should fine out of existence any company that hires illegals. A court injunction forcing them to cease business immediately followed by a one million dollar fine per illegal, per day. Even if the company is a small local company. This will destroy anyone who hires an illegal. Honest businesses will rise up to take their place. Illegal Aliens will self deport. This is SO simple a solution that only the most deluded liberal could find a way to make it sound complicated.

STEP 2: Those on welfare receive a list of available jobs in their area in place of their next welfare check. Don't want to work? Fine, but you don't eat and buy cell phone minutes and put gas in your pig SUV either.

so so so simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nasty Winter Forecast for Concord, 'Super Lice'... 3 hr Rich Lyons 1
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) 13 hr debra 983
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Aug 25 Responsibility 12
Needing host families for high school exchange ... Aug 11 SMGray 1
News Spears pregnancy has families talking (Dec '07) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 30
Post Office Jul '15 Dustin Pedroia 1
News Leominster woman faces domestic charges Jul '15 John 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages