Michelle Obama Looks Like An Ape

Michelle Obama Looks Like An Ape

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Her new hair cut makes her look even more like an Ape. It would be funny to watch her jump around on a bed, and make Ape noises. She should do that for charity.
thin mint

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2013
I bet she flings her sh!t at the secret service too.
monkey

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
thin mint wrote:
I bet she flings her sh!t at the secret service too.
She's done flung her sh!t at most of the country.
Ex Kentucky Woman

Saint Charles, IL

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Wow, see racism is alive and well in the tri-state.
Nasty

Ironton, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2013
I cant believe these bigoted remarks
truth

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Why is calling someone an ape racist? If she were white and someone said she was an ape the word racist wouldn't even be mentioned. Fact of the matter is, she DOES look like ape.
Observer

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
and truth looks like a tobacco chewing, no college having, pill head, i love to sleep with my cousin, redneck piece of garbage!
stevie wonder

Statesville, NC

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Saw her stick her lips out to kiss Barack, it did look a little chimpish
stevie wonder

Statesville, NC

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Observer wrote:
and truth looks like a tobacco chewing, no college having, pill head, i love to sleep with my cousin, redneck piece of garbage!
Everyone like to sleep with your cousin shes hot and EZ

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Racist pigs should be thankful for the internet.
Now you don't have to stand in your mom's basement and scream at the walls.
Whoa

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
She's done flung her sh!t at most of the country.
Isn't that the truth. I think she looks more like the retarded off-spring of Mr. Ed, cross-bred somewhere along the line with a midget ape.
c burg

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2013
She is an ape..not racist that is just what she looks like
Whoa

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Ex Kentucky Woman wrote:
Wow, see racism is alive and well in the tri-state.
How is any of that racist? If you ask me what Tom Petty looks like, I'll tell you 'an anorexic monkey'. Doesn't have a thing to do with the color of his skin. It's people like you, and this sorry excuse for news media in this country, that will break their backs trying to make something out of nothing. Idiots.
thin mint

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Jan 23, 2013
No they were right, she looks like an ape mostly because all other darkies look and smell like apes. That's just what happens when you're an animal...
Observer

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
The thing about the south that always amazed me is that they are racist. I mean there is no truer stereotype than the white trash that is all over the south. White southerners are without question the most dishonest, dumb, hypocritical, lazy group of people in this country. They think workers comp is a profession. The fact that they have the balls to talk about any other group of people just really shows how truly stupid they are!!!! oh and dont forget Jesus loves you.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah she proves the blacks came from Apes.
truth wrote:
Why is calling someone an ape racist? If she were white and someone said she was an ape the word racist wouldn't even be mentioned. Fact of the matter is, she DOES look like ape.
thin mint

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Observer wrote:
The thing about the south that always amazed me is that they are racist. I mean there is no truer stereotype than the white trash that is all over the south. White southerners are without question the most dishonest, dumb, hypocritical, lazy group of people in this country. They think workers comp is a profession. The fact that they have the balls to talk about any other group of people just really shows how truly stupid they are!!!! oh and dont forget Jesus loves you.
Observer, you must be one of those blue gummed cotton pickers too. That or you are screwing one....
wow

Eudora, KS

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Listen to all u crackers talkin bout the first lady lmao yall are so sad get a life.. She's a very beautiful lady so stop hating. Nothin u say is going to change the fact that the president and his first lady are black. Better luck next time romney fans lol

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah you are right. There won't be one crawling out of the wood pile for a long time.
wow wrote:
Listen to all u crackers talkin bout the first lady lmao yall are so sad get a life.. She's a very beautiful lady so stop hating. Nothin u say is going to change the fact that the president and his first lady are black. Better luck next time romney fans lol
monkey

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2013
wow wrote:
Listen to all u crackers talkin bout the first lady lmao yall are so sad get a life.. She's a very beautiful lady so stop hating. Nothin u say is going to change the fact that the president and his first lady are black. Better luck next time romney fans lol
I don't think this conversation had anything to do with color. That is not an attractive woman and she does look like a monkey. And yes I voted for Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abolish Police 4 min Jake 10
Lawyers 7 min Julie 2
Boycott superbowl and papa johns no respect 8 min Jack 10
Mick Amos 29 min 1ofthem 8
White People 43 min fake news 14
Trump's cognative health 45 min fake news 4
PSC reduces KY Power rate! 54 min Titan 12

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages