Crisp dairy treats
Someone

Ironton, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Omg has anyone heard about them having roaches?
worked there

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I worked there before and i have been behind the scenes no the worked sucked and the employees there are a$$ holes but i will say that had to be the cleanest place in ashland they clean for hours after they close and before they even open so please if you are going to lie or pi$$eded off for some stupid reason you got to have something that may be believable.
Money

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2012
They hire nasty people and there food is not so good these days, that place use to rock but has now gone down hill!
well

Ardsley, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2012
I love crisps. They are an old favorite, and I can only hope liars like you don't put them out of business. They are super clean. Yeah, ALL food stores and eat ins are going to have roaches. It's a matter of keeping them down and trying to get them as gone as possible. McDonald's, Wendy's, long johns, cheddars, ponderosa, golden coral, super china, moes, Giovanni's, KFC, Walmart, Kroger, food land, save a lot, and anywhere else selling large quantities of food has roaches. If you don't like it..maybe you should avoid the heart attack food and cook at home. Don't be a lazy fast fooder then complain about something they can't help.
ml

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Someone has obviously never been behind a kitchen door in their life. Roaches, mice, rats, ect. are unavoidable. If this bothers you, continue to post on topix from your desk in the office you so obviously work at and eat at home. But please do the world a favor and stop bashing local family owned businesses. You only make yourself look uneducated and sheltered.
not so fast

Ashland, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
to say that all restaurants have roaches is ignorant. i have worked in MANY restaurants in the area and if the establishment takes the necessary precautions, they will not have roaches. most places have terminex or another company come in monthly and spray for pests. if they do and keep up with regular cleaning, they will not have any type of bugs.
lora

Russell, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
people like u are why fast foord is nasty cause no one complains!!!!

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Hell I have roaches in my pubes, this is SOOOOO not a big deal. Roaches are everywhere.
well

Ardsley, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2012
I know that in the 7 years I worked for the health department doing inspections you were allowed to have so many. As long as they're not visible to customers, or getting into the food. All food is to be sealed when not being used. I'm telling you. You might not have seen any, but it's a slim to none chance that they weren't there. Look up how many roaches come in a chocolate bar. How many rats and roaches are stuffed in your hot pocket. You'll be surprised!
ml

Ardsley, NY

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Thanks for coming to the defense of all restaurants, Well. There is no question whether places you eat have roaches or not. They do, all of them. But as mentioned before, they are required to keep them at a sanitary level. I will continue to support local businesses, like crisps', and not let those who have no idea what they're talking about sway my opinion of them.
flower

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2012
I used to own a restaurant in Ohio -our health dept. required me to have the place exterminated monthly. In the 5 yrs. I owned it I never saw a cockroach...but, if I had ,I would have called my pest control company immediately. My exterminator kept out rat and mouse bait in the basement (where we didn't store any food related items) and twice we found a dead mouse or two down in the basement in the fall, trying to come into the warmth for the winter. A restaurant is the same as a home...anyone can get these pests...the trick is to get rid of them fast. my husband loves the food at Crisp's and we're both crazy for their malts( extra malt please!)
looking

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2012
There is a reason restaurants have pest control come in once a month. All of them have the same issues with pest control. Keeping the food sealed is what is important. I enjoy Crisp food and you can see for yourseld that it is kept clean unlike other restaurants where you can't see where the food is prepped. Unfortunately, I have to agree that the food is not what it used to be at Crisp. I have noticed the food quality depends on the time of day and who is working. It is a shame and I ccertainly hope that the problems there are resolved quickly. I have complained and once again it depends on who is working on how my complaint was handled.
nasty

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Someone needs to re-train the employees who handle food. They need to know that just because they have gloves on does NOT mean they can touch anything and everything and then touch food! I have seen some employees in there a few times while working with food touch their hair, their coworkers' shirts, etc, then go right back to handling food with the same gloves on. It's disgusting. If more people see what I saw, they will stop ordering food from there. I did. I only get ice cream things now, in a cup!
I know

AOL

#15 Sep 22, 2012
nasty wrote:
Someone needs to re-train the employees who handle food. They need to know that just because they have gloves on does NOT mean they can touch anything and everything and then touch food! I have seen some employees in there a few times while working with food touch their hair, their coworkers' shirts, etc, then go right back to handling food with the same gloves on. It's disgusting. If more people see what I saw, they will stop ordering food from there. I did. I only get ice cream things now, in a cup!
I know what you mean. So many restaurant employees think that just because they wear gloves that it keeps the germs off of the food but yet they touch everything around them and never even change their gloves or even wash them off. I try not to watch people making my food because then I see all of this. The less I know, the better! LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Ashland, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Well I know for fact that they have roaches.Well least they did at one time.Now unless they got rid of them then they still do.I or my family n friends have not been there for least yr or yr half because there is a guy wors there that had molested a 10yr old girl.Least he used to work there.Havent been out there in yr or yr half.Seen the girls mother out there litterally wanting to kill this guy.I felt really bad for this woman.Not saying even if the guy did do this that he would do it now but even if someone does it once that enough for me.
opinion#9

Ardsley, NY

#17 Oct 5, 2012
WowReally38 wrote:
Well I know for fact that they have roaches.Well least they did at one time.Now unless they got rid of them then they still do.I or my family n friends have not been there for least yr or yr half because there is a guy wors there that had molested a 10yr old girl.Least he used to work there.Havent been out there in yr or yr half.Seen the girls mother out there litterally wanting to kill this guy.I felt really bad for this woman.Not saying even if the guy did do this that he would do it now but even if someone does it once that enough for me.
if that's true what's his name? It's public information if it's true. Hmm? So we know. I think you made this up.

Since: Oct 12

Ashland, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="opinion#9"]< quoted text>
if that's true what's his name? It's public information if it's true. Hmm? So we know. I think you made this up.[/QUOTE]

Wow really?ya it's public iformation but theres also thing called slander.Theres just some things you dont make up on someone & something that serious you dont make up about someone.That woman even told the manager they could check at courthouses of where he was even charged with it as well.I do not think for one second this woman made this up at all.I was there n seen the whole confrontation n heard the whole thing n I for one believe it 100%.If you feel you dont believe it then thats your business n your choice.I have nothing to gain from making this kind of accusation on a complete stranger.
SINISTER

Ashland, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2012
WowReally38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow really?ya it's public iformation but theres also thing called slander.Theres just some things you dont make up on someone & something that serious you dont make up about someone.That woman even told the manager they could check at courthouses of where he was even charged with it as well.I do not think for one second this woman made this up at all.I was there n seen the whole confrontation n heard the whole thing n I for one believe it 100%.If you feel you dont believe it then thats your business n your choice.I have nothing to gain from making this kind of accusation on a complete stranger.
well wtf would you know about anything bICH
honestly

Ardsley, NY

#20 Oct 6, 2012
WowReally38 wrote:
if that's true what's his name? It's public information if it's true. Hmm? So we know. I think you made this up."

Lol. It's not slander if it's public information. Give us a name, already or quit trying to cover up your LIES.
honestly

Ardsley, NY

#21 Oct 6, 2012
WowReally38 wrote:
if that's true what's his name? It's public information if it's true. Hmm? So we know. I think you made this up."

If she said you can check the "courthouse" she probably meant the sex offender registry. At least look into your lies and plan them before you tell them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Ratty tat tat 169,934
Rebecca Harris an Shane Justice RATS!!! (Jul '15) 10 min Gross 58
If democrats are against it, I'm definitly for it! 59 min Bannon 15
Trump rating himself 1 hr Livin the Dream 31
misty cox (Jan '15) 1 hr Sad 6
Clintons are done, game is over, gig is up 2 hr I hate Trump 14
Why Roy Moore will win 3 hr Bannon 66
Tri-state lawn care raid 3 hr I hate Trump 18

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages