Next Last
MFer

Whitney, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2010
All I can say is... KARMA is a B****
Sarah S

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2010
You all really must be obsessed with her! Get your own life!

I'm guessing this is either.. Becky Hatfield, Megan Faulkner, or Lindsey Bryan.
Lisa

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2010
wow. bethany musta really got to you. what a sad and pathetic life you must live to sit and make topix' about bethany. but i agree, it is prob one of the above people doing it and well, that explains it all....
Friend of Bethany

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2010
Lisa wrote:
wow. bethany musta really got to you. what a sad and pathetic life you must live to sit and make topix' about bethany. but i agree, it is prob one of the above people doing it and well, that explains it all....
Jealousy is an ugly thing. And so are the three you named. Especially Becky. lmao
good lord

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Oh yeah like those three have any room to talk! If you want to start talking shit then we can start with.... pulling out the shitty parts of them that make them crack head skanks. You bitches are unbelievable. Jealous nasty skanks.
Lisa

Ashland, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2010
feathers wrote:
I don't know why anyone would be jealous of Bethany. She is a pillhead living off the government in a low rent trashy apartment. She has two kids by different guys and social services took them away from her because she snorted pills up her nose when she was pregnant with them. Jealous? I doubt it but lets tell it like it is.
The more you talk, the more your jealousy shines thru! keep talkin!:]
dimmms

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2010
feathers wrote:
All you nasty pillhead skanky sluts that call yourselves Bethany's friends need to get a life. Get off welfare get a job and quit having babies for the rest of us to pay for Oh and some more advice give up the pills before they kill you.
tisk tisk!! no pills, no welfare, and i support my child. my oh my, you are just showing how ignorant and jealous you are! and im enjoying watching!=]
what

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2010
I have my BSN thank you very much! Stupid bitch. I did have to have help at one time bc i was a single mother. But I pay into these taxes and they helped me when i needed it. I wish you bitches had the balls to at least put your names on here but i know i graduated with one and if i recall you snorted pills up your nose a time or two and when crazy over tyler hatfield... your a freaking nut job!
Mmm

Canfield, OH

#13 Jun 25, 2010
Saw her at walmart yesterday... And I doubt she even weighs 90 pounds... I had to do a double take because I didn't even recognize her.... So sad.
dimmms

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2010
feathers wrote:
Single mom let me see that means you got knocked up by some loser and then he dumped your ass to move on to someone without so much baggage. Yep, I'd say that about covers it! Oh yeah and then the taxpayers picked up the tab for your delivery, housing, food, diapers, formula....etc.
damn, you really know it all dont ya!??! i doubt you get paid much to be a professional topix-er so i highly doubt youre supporting anyone except for crispy cremes!
larae

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2010
feathers wrote:
Single mom let me see that means you got knocked up by some loser and then he dumped your ass to move on to someone without so much baggage. Yep, I'd say that about covers it! Oh yeah and then the taxpayers picked up the tab for your delivery, housing, food, diapers, formula....etc.
First of, how can you defend ANY loser who decides to walk out on their children? Regardless of who the mother is? It isn't any woman's fault that a man decideds to walk out on her. It's the low life that decides that he doesn't want to take care of his child. Must be nice for men to have the choice to move on to someone without "so much baggage"...when considering he put the baggage there. Do I agree with drug abuse at anytime? Absolutely not. But you know to dog someone for needing help from the government at some point and time is awful..that is what these agencies were created for. To help those in need. Bethany, I don't know what's true & what's not. But I've always known you to be a great girl..and I give hands up to any woman out there raising children on their own..kudos to you. Hope all is well & don't listen to all this bullshit. If these people were so big and brave as they try to act, they'd put their name. Good luck!
what

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 25, 2010
Listen "feathers" sorry we dont all have parent support and have to reach out for help but like i said i worked hard for my degree and totally support the system to help people. It's hard for YOU to pay into taxes when your too busy acting like a psycho. Get over your damn self and get a life.
what

Ashland, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Lets see Lindsay has a baby so i assume she would understand how hard that is.... megan.... is that you? Is this over the adam tabor thing again? jesus he's a loser move on. Every female on this planet is too good for his punk ass.
larae

Ashland, KY

#22 Jun 25, 2010
feathers wrote:
Word of advice to you "ladies" with all the "baggage": Keep your legs together and don't f*ck every guy in town. Use some birth control! These agencies were not developed to assist girls who keep having kids so they can see how much assistance they can get. As for the guys you cant blame them they are going to take what you so willingly give up. Trying to trap a guy with a baby is the oldest trick in the book. Bethany tried this with her first baby and when it wasn't
Tyler's she got pregnant with the second one.
Hm. Let's see. There is such birth control that guys could use aka condoms? Then they wouldn't get trapped. I hardly doubt that Bethany would be that stupid to "trap" a guy with a baby. And last time I checked, a baby isn't "baggage". It's a precious gift that was meant to be put on this earth. These agencies were created to help women who have kids with low life dads that don't care enough about their children to support them.
what

Ashland, KY

#24 Jun 25, 2010
Larae your awesome! And it sounds like you've been there or know someone else who has :) You go girl!
larae

Ashland, KY

#25 Jun 25, 2010
feathers wrote:
These agencies were not created to take care of children that girls keep having without caring if they can provide for them. They were created to help people temporarily when they lost jobs or suffered other hardships. They were not meant to be a income making project for girls that f*ck around trying to trap a man. All Bethany was interested in was getting Tyler away from Lindsey. She told everyone that baby was Tyler's and when it turned out he wasn't she got pregnant with the second one. Poor dumb Tyler! Come on girls get a job get on the pill and give us a break. Oh, and Bethany was doing drugs while she was pregnant with her "precious gifts". Seems like they are not so precious to her, huh?
Bethany isn't the type of girl to go to extreme measures to "trap" a guy to get him..she's a pretty girl and wouldnt have to go that far. Poor dumb tyler?!? I don't even know the damn guy..but COME ON..I'm sure bethany held him down & raped him..made sure he didn't put a condom on, right? Give me a break. It's people like you in this pitiful society that continue to make excuses for these no account fathers-and there is none. Last time I checked it takes two to tango....maybe some women wouldn't have to live off of these agencies if the douchebags would step up and be a man and support there offspring. Until you have been in the same situation as Bethany..don't judge her.
larae

Ashland, KY

#26 Jun 25, 2010
what wrote:
Larae your awesome! And it sounds like you've been there or know someone else who has :) You go girl!
I have been a product of a no account father now for almost 23 years..my mother had to have help from the gov because of him..so yeah, I know! Keep your head up!
what

Ashland, KY

#27 Jun 25, 2010
well said.
Anonymous

Zelienople, PA

#28 Jun 26, 2010
feathers wrote:
All you nasty pillhead skanky sluts that call yourselves Bethany's friends need to get a life. Get off welfare get a job and quit having babies for the rest of us to pay for Oh and some more advice give up the pills before they kill you.
ouch that's hurtful
Heads Up

Ashland, KY

#29 Jun 26, 2010
feathers wrote:
Word of advice to you "ladies" with all the "baggage": Keep your legs together and don't f*ck every guy in town. Use some birth control! These agencies were not developed to assist girls who keep having kids so they can see how much assistance they can get. As for the guys you cant blame them they are going to take what you so willingly give up. Trying to trap a guy with a baby is the oldest trick in the book. Bethany tried this with her first baby and when it wasn't
Tyler's she got pregnant with the second one.
Who would want to trap Tyler Hatfield??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs loom large at AK Steel (Oct '15) 38 min In the Loop 182
Who hung themsef? 1 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,870
when will people understand this 2 hr Cassie 153
Divorce attorneys 2 hr Sara145 9
Callihan's Pub And Grill (Feb '10) 8 hr Colon Cleanser 158
Toni Bobbitt pregnant and in jail AGAIN! (Apr '13) 13 hr Oh yeah 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages