regis hair salon

Richmond, KY

#1 May 25, 2010
WHO CAN DO THE BEST HAIR CUT AT REGIS?please leave thier name.
MS ANGEL

Ironton, OH

#2 May 25, 2010
ELIZABETH
bad friends

Richmond, KY

#3 May 25, 2010
bad place to go!
Cassie

United States

#4 May 26, 2010
Amy :)

Since: Nov 09

Burgin, Kentucky

#5 May 26, 2010
Robert was good if he's still there. i quit going to him to have my haircut because after i got my helix's pierced he got the electric clippers caught in my right ear. it hurt like hell and the only thing he said was " are they fresh piercings and the next time i come there to get my haircut to take them out." never said he was sorry or anything like that.
that was march of 2009 and i never went or will ever go back there.
lol

Richmond, KY

#6 May 26, 2010
THIS IS THE CRAPEST SALON IN ASHLAND TOWN MALL. HAIR STYLEST SUCK.
pageant mommy

Campton, KY

#7 May 26, 2010
they suck, went there to get my highlights touched up which were blonde and came out with red hair. they have no clue what there doing.
grta

United States

#8 May 27, 2010
I doubt that. Shhes pretty much worthless.

Since: Jul 10

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2010
grta wrote:
I doubt that. Shhes pretty much worthless.
Who?
knows

Ashland, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2010
Wouldn't know, Every time anyone goes in there they look at you like you're stupid when you walk in the door, like it kills them to wait on you, then they tell you it will be a 2 hour wait. But that is with every hair salon it seems like. Cosmetologists are the LAZIEST people on EARTH!!!!!! If they are not happy with cutting hair then they need to go back to school and ACTUALLY make something of themselves or quit being so lazy! They don't make a whole lot, but that's their problem.
Haha

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 28, 2010
I don't know where you get your info but I'm a stylist in Ashland and bring in Well over $45 thous a year. Actually, everyone in my shop bring in $30 thous and up..... Standing on your feet all day and trying to please the public is NOT an easy job!
brynn

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2010
I agree. I havent sat down in almost 9 years and make a great living doing what I love. I have extensive training and actually work. I dont earn a paycheck. I make a living. And its a darn good one too. I grossed 130,000 last year before expenses.
momma

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Debbie at register.
CLP2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
yes

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2010
brynn wrote:
I agree. I havent sat down in almost 9 years and make a great living doing what I love. I have extensive training and actually work. I dont earn a paycheck. I make a living. And its a darn good one too. I grossed 130,000 last year before expenses.
I call bullshit on you!!! There's no way you made $130,000 last year DOING HAIR!!!!! I mean hell, there are nurses REGISTERED nurses (which I am) who do not make that!! Ill be honest, I don't make that! But honey if you want to believe you do, you go right ahead and live in that little dream world of yours!! Cosmetologists are for the most part lazy..It is not worth the argument with you though.. all in all REGIS SUCKS and I do not go there...
Interesting

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2010
All I will say in this is that You shouldn't judge the place as a whole bc you Got one bad stylist. Go back, get your money back! Ask them to fix it!!
I know, personally, that Amy will work on you all day until your happy with what you got. She can read ppl, she know if your unhappy with it the instant you look in the mirror.
There are "bad eggs" in every salon & unfortunately, Debbie is one of them.
Rodney

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Feb 20, 2011
knows wrote:
Wouldn't know, Every time anyone goes in there they look at you like you're stupid when you walk in the door, like it kills them to wait on you, then they tell you it will be a 2 hour wait. But that is with every hair salon it seems like. Cosmetologists are the LAZIEST people on EARTH!!!!!! If they are not happy with cutting hair then they need to go back to school and ACTUALLY make something of themselves or quit being so lazy! They don't make a whole lot, but that's their problem.
Not true regis does not pay they need to go out of bussiness ans dot he pubic a favor
Rodney

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Feb 20, 2011
Regis does not pay they do not work with the people that cut hair.It is the worst corp. I have ever worked for.They go into mall and put salons in with other name,s they are the lowest of the low in the hair world.Maybe they go out of bussiness and do the pubic a favor
master cuts

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2011
The blonde - first chair on the left...
She does a fantastic job- she seems a little rude, but I overlook that because my hair always turn out gorgeous
Waste of time

Kent, OH

#19 Feb 20, 2011
I am a cosmetologist and have known several stylists that make over a hundred thousand a year. They work their ass off to make that kind of money and it is possible. If you don't work in that field then you don't know. If I own a salon and rent 10 to 15 chairs, and my stylists make good money, it is easy to make a hundred grand a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the new dark headed woman Shawn Hogsten ... 14 min Tim 20
summer motion 2015 36 min Bill 1
Beauty salons. 2 hr not feelin it 24
Marathon employees 3 hr MPC OP 1,153
Delbert Burchett ??? 4 hr Tom 4
Whats up with Officer Smith 6 hr Sparks 5
Mr Rainbolt (Mr Fixit) 7 hr some guy 7
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE