Next Last
The Resistance

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
NEVER !!
bucketneck99

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
No they will be there tonight to get them....
The Resistance

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
bucketneck99 wrote:
No they will be there tonight to get them....
theres always a fool i the crowd sir thank you for ur oppinion
bucketneck99

Georgetown, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Well at least now they know u have them, good job genius!
The Resistance

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
bucketneck99 wrote:
Well at least now they know u have them, good job genius!
now im supposed to be afraid to say i own guns... goodjob skarddy cat.....hide so they want get a coward
bubba

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Sorry Mr Fed, I sold all my guns years ago.
bucketneck99

Georgetown, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Who's gonna come get them?
Good Luck with That

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2012
It's deplorable what happened in Connecticut but it was the work if a single madman.

Best if luck to the feds if they try and confiscate.

U.S. Military
Active personnel 1,456,862
Reserve personnel 1,458,500

NRA
4.5 million
Total gun owners in U.S. estimated at 150,000,000

If even half refuse they'd have to deploy nukes to stop them.

Obammy has no idea as to the Pandora's Box he's about to open.
TEA

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
suprise!!!thats what obama is working on...internal fighting..class warfare..civil war...the unions backing him on his agenda...mafia type enforcement as the union has been long before jimmy hoffa and now hoffa jr is big chief now....or am i wrong ,just asking !
pro gunner

Springfield, NJ

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Just saying the people that are screaming to ban guns have armed to the gills secret service men guarding there every move so they don't need protection but where does that leave the common man
DemoGunner

Springfield, NJ

#11 Dec 23, 2012
TEA wrote:
suprise!!!thats what obama is working on...internal fighting..class warfare..civil war...the unions backing him on his agenda...mafia type enforcement as the union has been long before jimmy hoffa and now hoffa jr is big chief now....or am i wrong ,just asking !
Obama has done nothing anti gun. I'm Liberal, pro gun, UNION worker. You're a chickensh1t idiot!
The Resistance

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2012
DemoGunner wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done nothing anti gun. I'm Liberal, pro gun, UNION worker. You're a chickensh1t idiot!
. http://www.nagr.org %2Fobamasaysbanguns.aspx%3Fpid %3Dfb4&h=NAQGkXUi3&s=1 . then see this fellow American
The Resistance

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 24, 2012
DemoGunner wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done nothing anti gun. I'm Liberal, pro gun, UNION worker. You're a chickensh1t idiot!
. http://www.nagr.org %2Fobamasaysbanguns.aspx%3Fpid %3Dfb4&h=NAQGkXUi3&s=1 . check this out fellow American
deranged hobo

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 24, 2012
I love how the right wingers automatically translate "gun control" to "prohibition". There isn't anyone with any credibility or power to do so advocating prohibition.

You know, contrary to popular belief, there are instances in which the government can restrict free speech as well. That doesn't somehow equate to a prohibition of free speech. You can place restrictions on rights without banning them, it is indeed possible.
Gun owner

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Deranged Hobo, Obama is not going to stop with the proposals he has just made. The assault weapon ban and magazine capacity restriction are just the first step. Gun ownership protects the people of the US from armed foreign invasion, criminals, and our own government.
NOT ON ANY SIDE

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2012
THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO OWN AN AUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPON,THEY JUST MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE CRAZY BASTARDS TO KILL MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE FASTER.
Gun owner

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Not on any side, Automatic weapons are not available to civilians.
to demo gunner

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Dec 25, 2012
typical liberal...name calling because you dont want to face facts !!!from day one before being elected the first time o.started class warfare ,his belief in gun control ,infanticide,and every other radical belief !did you forget his reason push on middle east policy ?bengazi,egypt,syria,libia etc.his push for radical muslim brotherhood,alquida,terrorist governments !and you think he has gun owners,freedom loving americans ,constitution ,in our best intrest !yes he really is santa clause to some people!
Teen Wolf

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
I wanna blast all u fools with my A-Team lettuce cannon
Face and BA gonna run u over in da van while Hannibal shieeots in ur mouth from a chopper flown by Murdock
bucketneck99

Georgetown, KY

#20 Dec 25, 2012
I pitty da foo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs loom large at AK Steel (Oct '15) 26 min Customer 186
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Don Barros Serrano 148,979
Biggest slum lords in ashland 49 min Joe 7
brewerthekidlover 1 hr The jury 14
Watching 2 hr clarabelle 1
looking for someone 2 hr dirty trucker111 3
How long is the wait list for Scope Towers? 2 hr sissy 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages