john rowe laziest man in ashand

john rowe laziest man in ashand

Posted in the Ashland Forum

kathy RICHARDS

Ashland, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2010
i walk in his house it drity that you ould not beeavse it at all. and he got dishies is all over the house.and it smell like a pig pen .
MMM HMMM

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2010
OMG learn how to spell Henry!!!!
swab

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
I was just wondering if this is the John Rowe that use to be engaged to a girl named Heather Holsinger and lived on Marsh Hill Drive..
Blind Side

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Is the John Rowe that lives in Raceland?
curious

Ashland, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
no not the one that lives in Raceland.
Tarzan

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2013
kathy RICHARDS wrote:
i walk in his house it drity that you ould not beeavse it at all. and he got dishies is all over the house.and it smell like a pig pen .
me like way you talk. Me think you smart me like you. You like Tarzan?
kentucky girl

London, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2015
John Rowe is a child molester and is in prison for it now he is the nastiest man I know along with his girlfriend heather idk how any women could stay with a child molester she should be locked up as well
Heather

London, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2015
This is Heather I have not been with this man in over 4 or 5 years and when I was I know for a fact that I never did anything wrong to those babies if anything I treated them like they were my own. I cant say anything in his honor but I do know that I didn't touch them. Who ever put this on here u need to say which heather cause he has been with to Heather's. I know for a fact that I'm not nasty and I never touched those kids. I have not seen or talked to him in over 2 years cause I moved on and figured that I didn't need or want to be with a child molester.
Heathen

Ironton, OH

#11 Feb 26, 2015
Heather wrote:
This is Heather I have not been with this man in over 4 or 5 years and when I was I know for a fact that I never did anything wrong to those babies if anything I treated them like they were my own. I cant say anything in his honor but I do know that I didn't touch them. Who ever put this on here u need to say which heather cause he has been with to Heather's. I know for a fact that I'm not nasty and I never touched those kids. I have not seen or talked to him in over 2 years cause I moved on and figured that I didn't need or want to be with a child molester.
The fact that you were in a relationship with a child molester, regardless of your later choice to move on, speaks volumes about your lack of character and lack of intelligence. You are just as disgusting and vile.
Heather

London, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2015
Heathen wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you were in a relationship with a child molester, regardless of your later choice to move on, speaks volumes about your lack of character and lack of intelligence. You are just as disgusting and vile.
Well If I would have known he was a child molester. I would have not been with him and I really don't care what people think about me on this site. This site is nothing but trash and drama.
IKnowRightBitch

Mchenry, IL

#13 May 8, 2015
His ex / baby mama tisha griffitts ain't no damn better. She is with someone old enough to be her damn daddy! He was probly falsely accused so she didn't have to deal with john anymore. SICK psycho bitch.
Rogue

Grayson, KY

#14 May 9, 2015
IKnowRightBitch wrote:
His ex / baby mama tisha griffitts ain't no damn better. She is with someone old enough to be her damn daddy! He was probly falsely accused so she didn't have to deal with john anymore. SICK psycho bitch.
He plead guilty. No one pleads guilty to that if they didn't do it.
That being said, Tisha is garbage. Johnny is garbage.
IKnowRightBitch

Mchenry, IL

#15 May 11, 2015
Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
He plead guilty. No one pleads guilty to that if they didn't do it.
That being said, Tisha is garbage. Johnny is garbage.
He only done that to probly get off on a lesser sentence. Its called plea bargaining dumbass!
Rogue

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 12, 2015
IKnowRightBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
He only done that to probly get off on a lesser sentence. Its called plea bargaining dumbass!
It means he admitted to doing it.

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#17 May 27, 2015
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Well If I would have known he was a child molester. I would have not been with him and I really don't care what people think about me on this site. This site is nothing but trash and drama.
you go girl--put these nosy small minded morons in their place--thumbs up for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any prostitues in ashland 23 min little sandy 243465 1
Are Jobs more important than the Environment? 31 min Grim 5
City sues The Ambassador 54 min what did I miss 96
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Safeguard 163,265
David Edwards Junk ????? 4 hr Treasure 34
beware bad employee papa John's 5 hr CoolStoryBro 6
Tim Clark (Sep '10) 5 hr Tim Clark 9
Fannin Motors ? What's happening? 10 hr Simply the best 8
Haunted places in Ashland (Jul '10) 12 hr Noname 342

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages