Fraternal Order of Police?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHAME ON YOU

Huntington, WV

#22 Nov 30, 2012
If your biggest complaint about someone is that they have a support sticker on their car, then maybe you should find a more important cause to bicker about. That being said...

If you have an issue with the Fraternal Order of Police, then maybe you should write them a letter and let them know how ungrateful you are for all that they do for the community by honoring the fallen officers each Memorial Day, by making sure that families who cannot afford to feed or cloth their children get the food and clothes they need, or buy the kids school clothes so they aren't walking the halls with holes in their pants and shirts or freezing to death bc they don't have a coat or to make sure a kid has a Merrier Christmas than what mom or dad or grandparents can provide. Or how about giving up their lives to save yours.

It is appalling that you have nothing better to do with your sorry sad lives than sit on some bs website and degrade people who are ACTUALLY trying to do some good. Spend the amount of time that you sit here and stew on gossip.com ( or oops TOPIX ) by getting up off your asses and volunteering for your community. One day you may be without and in need of help from these men and women and their families who give up hours and hours of their lives trying to build a better community instead of sitting at home trying to fill the void in their self esteem by bashing people on the internet. <over and out>
Nightrider

Medina, OH

#23 Jan 2, 2014
How can I apply to be a member of F.O.P. Lodge #3? I live here in Ashland, but I am a police officer in Huntington, WV
cops are clowns

Apopka, FL

#24 Apr 14, 2014
Judge Dredd wrote:
Why don't you come talk to us about this down at the station? We'll turn the camera off for privacy and discuss this in detail.
You do have medical insurance right? I hope it covers accidentally falling down stairs.
you are a PU$$IE
cops are clowns

Apopka, FL

#25 Apr 14, 2014
JUDGE DREDD, ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU LIVE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK OR JUST AT LIFE IN GENERAL? YOU ARE THE REASON COPS ARE…..THE ONES WHO GOT PICKED ON IN HIGH SCHOOL, HAVE NO LIFE, ARE 5-2 TO 5-8 WITH "LITTLE MAN SYNDROME", HAVE A LOW IQ, USE EXCESSIVE FORCE ON 9 YEAR OLD KIDS TO 90 YEAR OLD WOMEN, STILL GET LAUGHED AT BY THE "CHICKS" THEY ARE TRYING TO IMPRESS, STILL GET THEIR ASS KICKED WITH CIVILIAN CLOTHING ON, AND FIRED FOR THINKING THEY ARE INVINCIBLE. WHAT A PATHETIC COWARD YOU ARE HAHA
Kathy

Memphis, TN

#26 May 6, 2014
At 4:15 on May 5th 2014 while driving south on I55 a car in front of me threw a bag of McDonalds trash out the window with all the contents flying all over, including a large container of fries. When I tried to get close enough to get her license number, she sped up to speeds of over 85. I could not keep up with her as she weaved in and out of traffic. I caught up with her when she exited at Goodman and I was able to see her plate. Surprisingly, it was a (TN) Fraternal Order of Police plate tag # 3810!!
Thom

Ironton, OH

#27 May 6, 2014
I sure they'd quit calling me begging for money.
Wes

Dawson Springs, KY

#28 Apr 22, 2016
FOP Lodge 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be an active member of the F.O.P. to have a tag. You do not have to be a police Officer.
You do have to be a Law Enforcement Officer to join the F.O.P. because I had to wait to get my badge and all my paper work as a Law Enforcement Officer to be able to join the F.O.P. I just now became a member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kentucky fans pos 12 min Higgins 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Strel 161,271
AK Physical (Jan '15) 1 hr Nox Aeterna 13
Him much does Ashland goodwill make a day 2 hr FYI 4
Democrats/Liberals are INSANE!!!!!! 2 hr FYI 8
donatos (Sep '10) 3 hr hey 35
chris, you better tell your wife (Dec '12) 5 hr Wandering 199

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages