Who is the best from Winchester Inn?
chode

Louisa, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Marlena has the nastiest poon and arm. lolololololol
wondering

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Sarah Pennington is! She will dance and do whatever else u need or want real cheap!!
sidewalk sissy

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Looking for a hot blonde to take a ride with me Ans get some fire sauce from taco bell eat bout 8 packs then chug a half gallon of chocolate milk, then take a dump on my chest while I listen to Rascal Flats what hurts the most song!
single guy

Owingsville, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
Sarah Pennington is! She will dance and do whatever else u need or want real cheap!!
She is so hot I would pay hundreds to hit that
poo

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
single guy wrote:
<quoted text>
She is so hot I would pay hundreds to hit that
How do you find this Pennington hooker?
wheres the popo

Louisa, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
If we all see theses girls walking the streets then why is it so hard for the law to catch them. I mean, how bright could these females be. They are doing about the nastiest thing in the world that one could do for a buck. And not very many bucks at that. HaHa!!!!!! I guess no ones willing to pay steak prices for those tuna fish sandwiches. If i were the law I would install small hidden cameras in the hot spots along Winchester Avenue.( forget the fact that most police stations are underappreciated and poorly funded) Maybe on poles about eye level, so they could see inside vehicles and hear the proposition. Also, I think that the johns that get caught should have their faces posted on the front page of the paper, right next to the hooker they were trying to pick up. People might think twice about it then. Hell, you would think people saying all those girls having AIDS wasn't enough. No Hope
Big D

Springfield, NJ

#8 Nov 17, 2012
wheres the popo wrote:
If we all see theses girls walking the streets then why is it so hard for the law to catch them. I mean, how bright could these females be. They are doing about the nastiest thing in the world that one could do for a buck. And not very many bucks at that. HaHa!!!!!! I guess no ones willing to pay steak prices for those tuna fish sandwiches. If i were the law I would install small hidden cameras in the hot spots along Winchester Avenue.( forget the fact that most police stations are underappreciated and poorly funded) Maybe on poles about eye level, so they could see inside vehicles and hear the proposition. Also, I think that the johns that get caught should have their faces posted on the front page of the paper, right next to the hooker they were trying to pick up. People might think twice about it then. Hell, you would think people saying all those girls having AIDS wasn't enough. No Hope
i
I would eat them all out
Yea

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
I see them hanging out on carter ave in broad daylight, guess there trying to get some action from the men getting off work.
lady

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
The popo is getting those hookers for free, they're not going to arrest them..What I hate is a female can't walk anywhere now without someone looking at them to try and pick them up, even if your man is with you!
wheres the popo wrote:
pinkdreams

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2012
if ur interested in a date email me at kentuckywoman90@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donny Prater 9 min Donna 24
Greenup County Deputy Sheriff Arrested!! 46 min Carl 19
Jo Ellis and BloJob Britney fired from BCDC aft... 1 hr Citizen 13
Democrats Holding US Citizens Hostage to Get De... 1 hr Norm 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 171,877
NanC PissLoCee is a K unt 1 hr B and M Ob AIH 1
White People 2 hr Norm 33
BCDC Inmate wearing deputy jailer uniform picture 3 hr Citizen 21

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages