Posted in the Ashland Forum

dove_straight_fr om_ky

West Liberty, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
just wanting 2 now
Arntons finest

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2010
Whats the criteria? Does she have a lot of money? Does she have a lot of cute sisters? Tell us more about this fatgirl.
I would

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2010
I dont call them fat.They just have more to play with.like it or not.Some guys wont date a plump pretty girl.There are a lot of them out there.BBW women aprecate excuse the RHHS spelling men that treat them well and truely love them.BBW take better care of themselfs better than most skinny gals.They like spooning being held hugged and kissed during sex.They dont have a lot of hangups about making love dailey.They will love their men anywhere their men wish to have sex malls and county rds places like skinny dipping in ponds and things.most BBW wear pretty pantys and bras for their men.Skinny girls dont give a dam.If you ask some skinny girls for sex more than twice a week,They act like you are abuseing them.BBW will kiss you after you give them head Skinny girls wont.BBW girls will give you sex 3 times a day if you wish.BBW girls are mostly strait and wont dump you for a girl.BBW girls wont ever tell you your fat.If I had a choice I would go back and find me a BBW.After marriage your super model wife most of them anyway will gel big themselfs.BBWs will also let you hunt and fish buy a boat and drink a little beer without complaining alot.
dove_straight_fr om_ky

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
i just ment in genral say shes prety but fat and there aint no girl im just proving a point 2 a friend ya prick
Meh

Ashland, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2010
Why not? Fat girls need lovin' too. But in all seriousness, if you base relationships mainly on looks, you're bound to end up with herpes. True story.
Seriously

Grayson, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2010
a fat girl is like riding a moped.. it's alot of fun until your buddies see you doing it.
Krista

Ashland, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Meh wrote:
Why not? Fat girls need lovin' too. But in all seriousness, if you base relationships mainly on looks, you're bound to end up with herpes. True story.
Lmao...
BBWlover

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2010
Tell your friend to try gettin to know some heavier girls. A lot of them are funny as hell, and know how to cook. How can someone pass up a woman who can cook? Lol. And also a lot of them are very pretty. I dated this woman once who weighed about 175, which isn't technically fat,but because she was shorter it made her look heavier. but she had a huge a$$ and man I'm telling you she was great in bed, and her a$$ made doggie
style f*cking great. I'm telling you, have your friend give the BBW a chance. By the way, what is it that you consider fat?
dove_straight_fr om_ky

West Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2010
I THANK IT DEPENDS ON UR HEIGHT IM 5 FEET 2 AND WEIGH 180 AND THANK IM FAT
FoR AnY MaN

Baird, TX

#11 Feb 19, 2010
dove_straight_from_ky wrote:
I THANK IT DEPENDS ON UR HEIGHT IM 5 FEET 2 AND WEIGH 180 AND THANK IM FAT

Just the right size!
Be Happy with yourself, if your not happy then noone else will be! I guess that what i'm say'n is that if you are worried about your size then everyone will be worried! If you don't care they won't! and if a guy is hung up on size, you don't need them
R B McGruddy

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Feb 19, 2010
She keeps me warm in the Winter,
Chilly in the Summertime;
That's what I like about that fat gal of mine!

And when I see my landlord,
There's so much of her to hide behind;
You wouldn't pay rent if your time was spent like mine!

Now she's so sweet with the softest heart;
She's pretty soft around other parts,
And at night when I lay me down,
I don't need a piller when she's around.

Warm in the Winter,
Shady in the Summertime;

Now when she's tickled,
So much of her has the biggest time;
I tell all my jokes to that fat gal of mine.

She's never fickle;
You better put your name on the dotted line,
First time you meet with with a big fat gal like mine!

This hard-time talk don't trouble me;
I keep as happy as a honeybee;
If things get rough and times get hard,
I'll render my gal and sell the lard.

Warm in the Winter,
Shady in the Summertime;

Now she's my shelter in the time of storm;
I helter-skelter right under her arm.
She's a beauty if you look at her face,
And you shouldn't be a-lookin' any other place!

Warm in the Winter,
Shady in the Summertime;
alexis

Ashland, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2010
this is probably the funniest post on here considering ashland has been rated number 1 fattest city in america for several years .. pretty ironic to have a "fat thread" on the ashland forum :D
Fat Chick

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2010
Ashland isn't rated the number 1 fattest city in America. It is on the top 10 list of cities that are most obese, but it's not rated number 1.

And there ain't NOTHIN wrong with fat girls! ;)
Guarantee a big girl will take care of her man in every way better than a skinny broad.
rawrs

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Im sorry, but I dont want a big girl. I want a fat man. Someone who will cuddle me after he screws me like a hoe and beats me like i owe him money
rawrs

Lebanon, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2010
bc im really supper gay.
Tattoo Chick

Ashland, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2010
Supper gay?
You're only gay at dinner?
That's weird.
Just my opinion

Lebanon, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2010
It's all about the attitude!!!!!!! Love yourself for who you are.
Watev

Ashland, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2010
There's no way Ashland is one of the fattest cities in America. When compared to the millions of other cities in this country with millions of people in them.
That's total b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What restaurants would you like to come to Ashl... 27 min Hit up too many t... 9
Blown Away salon 44 min meto 9
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 2 hr The Original Jo Jo 23
Bill and Carolyn Sue Pennywitt 2 hr i know him! 19
Pleasure 3 hr Dizzy 3
Bi male 3 hr Antwan 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr North Mountain 156,426

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages