All the posts about him keep getting ?
billy

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2012
PERVERT.........
westwoodian

Portage, MI

#4 Nov 6, 2012
His girlfriend is sexy as $hit I'd tear the $hit out of her. Mmmmmm.
kasey

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2012
It's shocking you haven't already. She's been on more wieners than mustard.
westwoodian

Portage, MI

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Kasey are you jealous? Sounds like it to me get a life and leave her alone She's a good girl and a good mother. Coach is a good guy and a good dad. It's apparent one of them pi$$ed you off. Karmas a bit*h just remember that.
kasey

Barberton, OH

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Jealous? A good mother?? Yeah good moms post pictures of themselves drinking while holding their baby. Lmao. Not to mention she doesn't even know who the dad is. Swears its white when its clearly mixed.
goodfriend

Portage, MI

#9 Nov 9, 2012
You clearly have Tiffany mistaken. I have never seen a picture of her drinking while Kason was in her arms. She knows exactly who Kason dad is, not that It's your business. She is an adult, if she wants to go have a drink every once in a while SHE CAN! Being a single mother is hard but She's [email protected] good at it. That little boy loves his months more then anything in this world and she does him. You obviously don't know her at all. I can tell now your a jealous b*tch that A. Is jealous of her B. Cant stand that She's happy C. Have a problem with the person She's with. So CASEY What's your last name?
bre

Whitesville, NY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
she def a little on the wild side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kensucky 30 min ous student 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chill 161,070
Boyd Muslim Registry 3 hr John 17
Ak steel 5 hr JohnB 23
Who Is The Smartest Person In Ashland (Jul '16) 6 hr Smarty 21
Fairview baseball 6 hr Frank 4
JV /Varsity 6 hr Swinging4thefence 6

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance