First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Friend

Clinton Township, MI

#21 Mar 6, 2010
So what is their business and personal life have to do with any of you? You have nothing better to do than post bullshit? THis is pathetic and my last post...later losers!!
Ginger

Flatwoods, KY

#22 Mar 6, 2010
I am the loser because I tell the truth. I only posted because of what you said. If they were so happy why was she with I guy I know and I seen them together. Rick is gay or bi and I can prove that.

“TEDDY BEAR!!”

Since: Mar 10

ashland,ky

#23 Mar 6, 2010
i do not think ricky barker is a peter puffer!!!
citizen_y

Flatwoods, KY

#24 Mar 6, 2010
BARAKAS wrote:
i do not think ricky barker is a peter puffer!!!
Peder puffers pick a peck of pickled peppers .
oldman

Ashland, KY

#25 Mar 9, 2010
Ginger wrote:
I am the loser because I tell the truth. I only posted because of what you said. If they were so happy why was she with I guy I know and I seen them together. Rick is gay or bi and I can prove that.
I think you are full s***t you do not know what you all are talking about go say it there face or mine and I will smash it for or any other person
Ginger

Flatwoods, KY

#26 Mar 9, 2010
oldman, If I knew what you were talking about I would comment. I will say it to anybodys face, because it is true. You must not want it said to you I don't anyone with the name oldman.

“TEDDY BEAR!!”

ashland,ky

#27 Mar 10, 2010
well i think some of the ladies on here that dont like ricky should contact me for a good time. i am single and i have seen most of rickys lady freinds so i know they are all hot.
old man

Ashland, KY

#28 Mar 22, 2010
Ginger wrote:
oldman, If I knew what you were talking about I would comment. I will say it to anybodys face, because it is true. You must not want it said to you I don't anyone with the name oldman.
ginger nobody knows who I ambut i'm not dam hard to mine just tell where you want meet
Ginger

Flatwoods, KY

#29 Mar 22, 2010
Old Man, This is so dumb. I know the truth and to tell the truth I don't really care. I will meet anyone anywhere.
old man

Ashland, KY

#30 Mar 24, 2010
Ginger wrote:
Old Man, This is so dumb. I know the truth and to tell the truth I don't really care. I will meet anyone anywhere.
tell me where
Ginger

Flatwoods, KY

#31 Mar 24, 2010
BW3's Ironton 8:00 PM today
imafriend

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Mar 24, 2010
knew him years ago and he was one of the nicest people you ever wanna meet
UMM

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Mar 24, 2010
doesnt he have a brother that works for ups? played basketball?
oldman

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Mar 25, 2010
Ginger wrote:
BW3's Ironton 8:00 PM today
where in ironton

“TEDDY BEAR!!”

ashland,ky

#35 Mar 25, 2010
no his brother worked at fedex now he is back in the army at fort benning georgia. yes he played sandlot basketball just like the rest of us.

“TEDDY BEAR!!”

ashland,ky

#36 Mar 25, 2010
ginger i take it you are a female by the name? well you can meet me on us23 anywhere. if you want to discuss ricky barker?
Like them

Chesapeake, OH

#37 Mar 25, 2010
Ricky is cool and he is a great guy.
Ginger

Flatwoods, KY

#38 Mar 26, 2010
I am sorry if I made you all mad but I know the truth about Rick & Stacy. Get over it people. If you want to kick my butt fine I will meet you. Oldman did not show.
wanna know

Chesapeake, OH

#39 Mar 26, 2010
why did they say rick was gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test at AK steel (Nov '10) 33 min the union 81
Fiesta Bravo in Ashland 42 min sasquatch 7
i need to know about justin tate 1 hr Donnie 9
Loser Parents 1 hr it is what it is 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 136,049
Residents weary of 'swampy water' 3 hr TRM 1
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 4 hr Little Joe 750
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]