First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old Buddy

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2010
Been hearing bad things on him, are they true????
Randy

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2010
I know Rick what is going on
Tim

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2010
I hear he is a pecker puffer
anonymous

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2010
I dont think topix is the place to ask that question, knowing people are going to say things that are not true and probably dont even know the guy. I dont know him, just wondering why people ask things like this on here.
Ginger

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2010
I know Rick it's sad to say but it's true. He has a very nice wife, but likes peckers.
SexyBitch

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2010
I know him and he is a C*CK SUCKER he has a very sweet wife that is sick and needs him, and he is out behind her back doing that. He thinks that people don't know because he does it in Ohio, but we do RICK!
xlkcjlskdjflskjd f

Grayson, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2010
Rick Barker? There are many. Where does he work?
SexyBitch

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2010
Paint store In Ohio
JohnD

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2010
That big s o B asked me for a bj!
MsInTheKnow

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2010
He is going that way, but his wife is a b_itch I know of 3 guys she has been with the older guy is hot and a nice guy
mmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2010
everyone thinks he is a good guy....but he is not
Mindy

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2010
he is a big homo I hate him! I hate him! he is from ashland but his buddies are from ohio. i wish he would stay there with them. i feel sorry for his poor wife i would have bf too.
9896rirly

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2010
Old Buddy wrote:
Been hearing bad things on him, are they true????
ij;m
Pam

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2010
i dont feel sorry for stacy she would do any guy that would have her. rick is a dick always has and will be. he not only likes guys but little boys!
Bob Newman

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2010
Rick, is speical I have very strong feelings for. He needs to leave that b*tch wife that has cheated with 3 guys.
Ned

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Feb 19, 2010
Best Head I ever had (both)
Matt

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2010
I know this big sob he will let on to be your friend but he is not he hates stacy's sister and i did not know he was a homo but looking back i can see a few things. stacy is a real winner (not)she uses people to get what she wants not caring about there feelings. i had pt with her and she used everyone that would let her. they make a good couple fag and user. btw she will lay you for a $.
A Friend

Clinton Township, MI

#18 Mar 6, 2010
WOW!! Who in the world is SAD and has nothing better to do than to post stuff that isn't true about him on this website!! Get a life buddy!!! I know him well and he doesn't swing that way!! Him and his wife are very happy!! You guys are just jealous of him and should leave him alone.....or pay back is a B*tc*!!! I'm just saying your barking up the wrong tree!!!!
A Friend

Clinton Township, MI

#19 Mar 6, 2010
WOW!!! Who would be SAD enough to actually write all of this garbage on here about a happy couple?? Jealous much?? Go get a real job and stop slandering a good person's name on here or just remember karma and pay back is a B*t*h!! Your barking up the wrong tree!!
Ginger

Ashland, KY

#20 Mar 6, 2010
A Friend I don't think your much of a friend. He does swing that way and for him and his wife being happy did you know she was cheating on him a few years back, and I do know this I seen her with the guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min think 165,649
Reception venue 30 min voter 4
Private dr.s. In tristate area. 48 min Tired 1
ihop thread 1 hr xcustomer 3
crystal goldy 3 hr balh 2
Starsouth steaks (Dec '16) 3 hr carolyng 6
Anyone know where I can buy a shitzhu puppy 3 hr Bbb 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages