Crystal Kinnan

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Anyone know her?
I_am_me

Proctorville, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2012
I know her really well if by crystal, you mean Krystal. And she's not someone that needs talked about on this website. If you wanna know something about her, why don't you try talking to HER?
Nevercouldfigure itout

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I've known her for a long time, went to school with her.
Seems like a good girl that's just taking life one day at a time. And She's still alive and not In jail. Good enough?
Old Friend

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
She will sleep with your boyfriend if you dont watch out.... not sure who would sleep with her anyways but oh well!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
She will sleep with your boyfriend if you dont watch out.... not sure who would sleep with her anyways but oh well!!
obviously you dont know her very well then. get a life.
iknow

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Krystal Kinnan.... Oh where to begin?! Lives out in Boyd county with her dad & little boy. Her dad pays for everything! She works in the kitchen at woodland oaks. Uses her baby's dad for what she can. Not even 30 & has had 3 DUIs! Addicted to speed!!...anything she can get her hands on. And addicted to gambling. Will do anything for either. & hangsout with Claudia Williams a lot.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2013
well... ive known her since i was twelve and you have no idea whats shes gone through. its not like she just woke up one day and decided to do all that stuff. shes a wonderful friend to me who has always been there. being addicted to anything doesnt make you a bad person. it makes you have a problem, and if yu knew her at all, you would know that shes in the process of getting help for her addiction. i know because i talk to her almost every day. i know her better than anyone else on here. yeah she has had duis. but last i checked that doesnt mean you are without feelings, without remorse, without regret, etc. she feels horrible and ive seen her bawl and cry about how she feels like shes lets everyone in her life down, how she feels like shes dissappointed everyone that cares about her. she feels like crap about the mistakes shes made and she owns her mistakes and takes responisbility and doesnt need some anonynous jerks trashing her on the internet. put your nameon here, obviously since you know so much about her personal life you must be a 'friend' so whats your name? maybe we all have something we would like to say about you!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 8, 2013
sorry for all the typos and grammar errors, i was in a hurry and i got heated! so no grammar nazis please and thanks!
Mojorizing

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Soooooo right!!!!!!!!!! Loved your response about your friend. Not many around like you. True friends are hard to come by. Every 1 has a friend or relative with issues and this site is the worlds worst at posting past issues. My wife loves me and my past is pretty rough, but hey thats why its called a past.
noname

Ashland, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Yes friend what is . Your name?? You don't know her too well cause she doesn't live with her dad y e ah she's had two not three dui s ...I wish people would get a life ..and quit worrying bout every one else's!!
laurena-

United States

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Krystal Kinnan is pretty easy to work with & get along with! Have known her for about a year & work together half of that time. She's a good worker & a very good mother! She seems to always put her son Dylan first...& that means n says a lot these days considering the fact that just about every other young mom & dad will put their drug habbit before the child each & every time!! I don't know much of her past, & that is none of my business nor anybody else's on this dumb site! Ppl ..if Krystal wanted her personal life to be shared with everyone, she is perfectly capable of doing so on her own! I consider Krystal a good friend...(well to me she's that older sister I never had to argue n bicker with lol)!! I can honestly say i completely trust the girl!(: Krystal will never ever rat on someone, she keeps what u tell her in private ..all to herself! Oh & one last thing about Krystal ...she will literally do any thing in her power to help a friend out!! She has given me her last cigarette countless times! lol. I trulywish only the best for You Krystal, & your son Dylan!!(: screw all the negative advice from the jealous ppl!!! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashland eagles (Jul '15) 18 min Guesswho 70
Summit Ironville Fire Department 1 hr straight shooter 2
Tangie Williams 1 hr Know her 6
Electric bill 1 hr The original Jo Jo 3
fairview board meeting monday 1 hr The original Jo Jo 39
A center 4 change owner Tonya Bond-Judd hooking... 1 hr My my 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 152,028
Vote NO for alcohol sales in Boyd!!!!!! 2 hr The original Jo Jo 151

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web