First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2010
anybody know anything about all the drugs being sold at ashland burger king, what about all the sex between managers and employees
Kim

South Point, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Yeah there crazy down there in the bathrooms nothing but drugs and sex
wondering

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2010
Kim wrote:
Yeah there crazy down there in the bathrooms nothing but drugs and sex
t

thats what i have been told, said one of female managers is livin with the biggest drug dealer in ashland. and the company dont care said all the others turn their heads
Flame Broiled

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Who the hell cares...do you know how tasty those Whoppers are? Also, those funnel cake sticks...mmmm, good.
Meh

Ironton, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2010
Sex and drugs must be what makes their onion rings extra delicious! More companies need to follow this business model.
omg

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2010
WTH, IS UP WITH BK...WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST TO HEAR ANYTHING
GYIUYKH

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 16, 2010
the manager is a known thief! her and her husband are seriously professional thieves! she has bragged about all the local stores she has stolen from!
omg1

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2010
GYIUYKH wrote:
the manager is a known thief! her and her husband are seriously professional thieves! she has bragged about all the local stores she has stolen from!
which manager they have several and the main manager is a guy
BK and EVERY restaurant

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Mar 16, 2010
who knows ,and who cares? all the drugs and sex are probably necessary ,not to mention job perks. have you EVER worked in a rest or known someone who has? retard!
Burger King Employee

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 16, 2010
So; i think whoever posted this has either been fired from there, or is just mad becuase we wouldnt hire them. our store is full of awesome people, regardles of what they do in their personal lifes, hello. grow up people, kay thanks. btw; the names becca, got something to say, say it.
Meh

Ironton, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Hi Becca!
serious

Ashland, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2010
i heard they were taking applications if anyone needs a job since noone has anything else better to do besides get into everyones bussiness!!!
Ian

Meridian, ID

#13 Mar 18, 2010
You guys gossip a lot. Quit talking shit and do something.
lol

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 21, 2010
omg1 wrote:
<quoted text>
which manager they have several and the main manager is a guy
i know the person very well
lol

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 21, 2010
BK and EVERY restaurant wrote:
who knows ,and who cares? all the drugs and sex are probably necessary ,not to mention job perks. have you EVER worked in a rest or known someone who has? retard!
i have to agreee i have worked in a place like that
lol

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 21, 2010
Burger King Employee wrote:
So; i think whoever posted this has either been fired from there, or is just mad becuase we wouldnt hire them. our store is full of awesome people, regardles of what they do in their personal lifes, hello. grow up people, kay thanks. btw; the names becca, got something to say, say it.
hey becca u know me it's m
lol

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 21, 2010
Ian wrote:
You guys gossip a lot. Quit talking shit and do something.
shut the hell up you ain't from around here so be quit
KTw3

South Point, OH

#18 Mar 21, 2010
I love their zesty sauce
ugh

Ashland, KY

#19 Mar 22, 2010
Their food is gross and the managers are rude. I always go to the one in Cannonsburg or even Kenova. I will never ever go back to the one in Ashland. Nasty place!
haha

Ironton, OH

#20 Mar 22, 2010
Is burger king really such a good job that people would get mad about losing it and post stuff on topics?? REALLY?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Curious 135,161
Hiring ex cons 16 min Reyes Computer Re... 10
marlena greene-absconded 25 min payback 2
Boyd county clerks office (Mar '12) 1 hr Sandra Stevens 23
scabs 1 hr User 2
Lakkin Foster 1 hr User 2
HOT KDMC Nurses (Feb '10) 3 hr Security 70
Marathon employees 10 hr sadd 948
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE