ashland walmart
Someone

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Whats every one thank about it?
McChaney

Rush, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2012
What do we "thank" about it? I "thank" you should go back to school.
Stfu

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2012
McChaney wrote:
What do we "thank" about it? I "thank" you should go back to school.
STFU you know what he meant, go be a douche somewhere else.

I think it sucks just like every other wal mart.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Wal-marts have become a meeting place for the once a month(ers), ( welfare, foodstamps, users and abusers ).
Steffan

AOL

#5 Jun 24, 2012
I love Wally World!! I work in security there and get to watch all of you inbred pillbillies try and steal stuff. I also like to make video tapes of all of the BBW'S that shop there and wear those tube tops and Daisy Dukes! It sure is sexy! Sometimes, I wait till the end of the night when the cashiers are cashing out and look at the bank card or food card receipts to find out who they are and go by their houses and try and get me some of that hot flab. A, when they get a glimpse of me in my security shirt and badge, it really makes them cream.
Someone

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Steffan wrote:
I love Wally World!! I work in security there and get to watch all of you inbred pillbillies try and steal stuff. I also like to make video tapes of all of the BBW'S that shop there and wear those tube tops and Daisy Dukes! It sure is sexy! Sometimes, I wait till the end of the night when the cashiers are cashing out and look at the bank card or food card receipts to find out who they are and go by their houses and try and get me some of that hot flab. A, when they get a glimpse of me in my security shirt and badge, it really makes them cream.
lol I love your answer
Evil store

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
They openly sell condoms to children and encourage them to have sex.
I read in another post that they sold a vibrator to an eleven or twelve year old little girl!
HAHAHAH

Ironton, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Fairview kids buy their clothes there.
F U Fairview!
Someone

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Evil store wrote:
They openly sell condoms to children and encourage them to have sex.
I read in another post that they sold a vibrator to an eleven or twelve year old little girl!
idk about were you live but Walmart here don't sale vibrators
jus sayin

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jun 25, 2012
It would be much better if they would get rid of the pill heads! I know a girl who works as a cashier there that if they where to pull her in for a surprise drug test would fail..Her name is Patricia (Patty) Daniels. Oh I know you all are gonna come back with "they do a drug test when they hire you" But that is easy if you can handle being sick for a few days the oxy won't show up.Also they need more people in the deli,that wanna do their job's.You stand in line for 45 min at the deli for them to say oh we are out,without actually looking to see if they have what you wanted.They out source everyone then never have what your looking for..
Red

Russell, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
idk about were you live but Walmart here don't sale vibrators
that's funny, I just bought one for my gf. They are with the condoms. They sell egg and wand styles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Members Choice? 14 min Answer 11
AK Steel - future 34 min Troll2 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr umoron 153,778
Jackie R. Todd incest, rape, and more 5 hr Intheknow2016 1
Mike Moore 6 hr Hanky 43
Mike Moore (Sep '14) 6 hr Smelly 100
Joshua D Fraley...... (Apr '12) 6 hr Steve 27

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages