Good question.......
fmr

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2011
He is sittin' in boyd county jail.
curious

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2011
i seen him not to long ago at mcdonalds! he seemed to being well! nobody has a perfect life though! as far as i know, he takes care of the kids and Stacy!! Stacy is a complete different story though! i dont know if he is in boyd co. jail but if he is he wont be there long! he also gets transported somewhere else cause his parents work there! He is still living in the same place in Ashland!!
u know

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jan 12, 2011
the josh wheeler in jail is not the same one with stacy l.
catlettsburg

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2011
if you are talking about the josh wheeler that graduated from boyd co. in 2001 then i have it from a VERY reliable source that he sold oxycontin to an undercover cop in an elementary school parking lot & that is why he was arrested. not sure what's gonna happen to him yet cause even though this may have been his first strike with drugs (maybe, not positive about that part), i know it's not his first strike overall so who knows.
stacie wheeler

Knox City, TX

#7 Jun 9, 2011
curious wrote:
i seen him not to long ago at mcdonalds! he seemed to being well! nobody has a perfect life though! as far as i know, he takes care of the kids and Stacy!! Stacy is a complete different story though! i dont know if he is in boyd co. jail but if he is he wont be there long! he also gets transported somewhere else cause his parents work there! He is still living in the same place in Ashland!!
WTF??? i am a completely different story? Like I am sure you meant Stacie is taking care of Josh and the kids. Who in the hell is curious about my husband anyway? If you cant put down who you really f****** are then what a chicken s***.
whatever

Ashland, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2011
now stacie u know everyone knows the truth....what kind of person do you think u r. u need to take a good look at ur self, pretty pathetic!!! u make me sick!!!
lol

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2011
Yeah right stacey... More like you get f**ked up all day and nod your face off while josh does everything w/ the kids. Maybe financially ...but thats just cuz of your family...you ever worked a day in your life??? No. You take advantage of your poor grandmother and get welfare while you drive around in a f***ing bmw...wtf??
just saying

AOL

#10 Jun 15, 2011
I don't know if this is the same Josh Wheeler everyone is talking about, but one is in Carter County Detention Center from Ashland and it looks like he is a Federal Inmate. Just saying.
Old fling

New York, NY

#11 Jun 16, 2011
I use to sell pills to stacy n she seemed pretty decent. I did hook up with her a few times in return for some pills. But we made it casual. Last I heard though she had a couple of kids with couple different guys. One being Josh plus he uses too n I believe he has had a couple of drug charges against him. Just another example of true love in the greater area of eastern ky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Forumwatcher 172,956
Day 40: Cats at KYOVA 48 min Kitty 3
What does everyone think about Jessica Collins ... (Jan '11) 1 hr Dude 3
More take home pay from tax cuts 1 hr excuse me but 12
Paramount Dance 2 hr Bewildered 1
Bubby wayne 2 hr he sucks 6
we cars worker 2 hr just going to ret... 5

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages