What ever happened to Jessica Ross?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 11, 2010
yeah she is def in jail...seen her most recent mugshot and it isn't very old...broke her probation and looking at a little vacation so to speak
Hate her

United States

#24 Aug 11, 2010
She's n jail for 5 yrs for robbery&PFO. They're both a POS!!! Only care about dope,not their kids. So sad for the poor babies they've abondoned. But they're defenitely better off away from mothers like them.
Heather Ross

Ashland, KY

#25 Oct 6, 2010
Tell me honestly one person that has not made a mistake. Jess is my cousin and I am proud to say it. Yes she has made mistakes and is being punished for it. My family and I hope that she will be able to get her shit together soon. She's not alone in this area for the drug abuse. I have 2 kids of my own and am not a druggie. I hv never partied w/her but I have known her all of her life. Her kids love her regardless of her mistakes. Her oldest knows her sickness and we all pray for her & Missy. I know they both care deeply for their kids and their kids know this too. Instead of making hateful comments abt the people in our area who have problems w/drugs, have u ever asked God for his assistance and prayed for them? I have and will continue to do so!
grover

Cleveland, GA

#26 Jul 20, 2012
timmy in Flatwoods he togethur with that Kelly Webster hore
i know her

Flatwoods, KY

#27 Jul 25, 2012
Heather Ross wrote:
Tell me honestly one person that has not made a mistake. Jess is my cousin and I am proud to say it. Yes she has made mistakes and is being punished for it. My family and I hope that she will be able to get her shit together soon. She's not alone in this area for the drug abuse. I have 2 kids of my own and am not a druggie. I hv never partied w/her but I have known her all of her life. Her kids love her regardless of her mistakes. Her oldest knows her sickness and we all pray for her & Missy. I know they both care deeply for their kids and their kids know this too. Instead of making hateful comments abt the people in our area who have problems w/drugs, have u ever asked God for his assistance and prayed for them? I have and will continue to do so!
i dont kno why ur proud to be related to this dirty sl*T...i cant wait 4 her to get out so i teach her a lesson then again i prolly cant fight her-scared to catch her aids infested sh*T! lol f*k her and the rest of her family
CRAZY

Catlettsburg, KY

#28 Mar 7, 2013
NO SHE IS NO LONGER IN JAIL SHE HAS BEEN OUT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW I KNOW THIN BECAUSE SHE IS MY HUSBANDS COUSIN. NOW AS FAR AS HER BEING A NEEDLE JUNKIE AND STRUNG OUT ON DOPE THAT IS BULL S**T. SHE IS A SWEETHEART AND SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY SO EVERYONE THAT IS TALKING S**T YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT KARMA IS A BITCH AND IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU 10 TIMES HARDER. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND A HAPPY LIFE
Max

Ashland, KY

#29 Mar 7, 2013
CRAZY wrote:
NO SHE IS NO LONGER IN JAIL SHE HAS BEEN OUT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW I KNOW THIN BECAUSE SHE IS MY HUSBANDS COUSIN. NOW AS FAR AS HER BEING A NEEDLE JUNKIE AND STRUNG OUT ON DOPE THAT IS BULL S**T. SHE IS A SWEETHEART AND SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY SO EVERYONE THAT IS TALKING S**T YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT KARMA IS A BITCH AND IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU 10 TIMES HARDER. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND A HAPPY LIFE
I agree!! This whole area is great for posting bad things about everyone, you never see a post about someone doing good or turning their life around. Rumors are the only thing people thrive on anymore. I think it's great she is on the right path. I would hate to see the skeletons in all the peoples closets that post nothing but negativity on this site. Before you post think about your own life first and your past, no one is perfect, we have all done things we are not proud of. I believe some people post bad things on other people to make their own lives or pasts seem better in their own mind. The past is the past, I myself like to see others making positive changes and trying.
hard ball
#30 Jun 6, 2013
i would love to see her again i was always in love with her. She was dating danny right out of school and stayed at my house with him and snuck into my room after he fell asleep. She rocked my world and i should have kept her after that nite.
update

Ironton, OH

#31 Aug 20, 2013
Jessica is actually doing better and going to church and spending time with her kids. She is not a "POS" she is a sweet young woman who is trying to get her life back together, although as most of you know it's a long process. No one is perfect; I believe she wants to stay on the right track, and I know she loves her kids and would do anything for them
ExCon

Rush, KY

#32 Aug 20, 2013
When her current facebook has her in a relationship with an ex-con one must consider her mindset about recovery and positive steps.
misleading

Ironton, OH

#33 Aug 20, 2013
She's not with that loser anymore and hasn't even spoken to him AFAIK, she just probably hasn't been on there or bothered to change it.....its not like facebook can detect this stuff automatically
Bill

Torrance, CA

#34 Aug 20, 2013
No matter how good someone is doing leave it to the topix community to knock a person down
Heather ross

Owingsville, KY

#35 Aug 21, 2013
i know her wrote:
<quoted text>i dont kno why ur proud to be related to this dirty sl*T...i cant wait 4 her to get out so i teach her a lesson then again i prolly cant fight her-scared to catch her aids infested sh*T! lol f*k her and the rest of her family
I am proud of her & all of my family. we all make mistakes bc we r all human. well, I'm kinda beginning to think maybe u might be a spawn of satan so I will be praying HARD 4 ur salvation. remember its better for ur soul to have compassion, forgiveness, and love. Gotta go talk to the good Lord now, I think I'm gonna have to pray really hard for u!
anyone

Ashland, KY

#36 Sep 3, 2013
Heather ross wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud of her & all of my family. we all make mistakes bc we r all human. well, I'm kinda beginning to think maybe u might be a spawn of satan so I will be praying HARD 4 ur salvation. remember its better for ur soul to have compassion, forgiveness, and love. Gotta go talk to the good Lord now, I think I'm gonna have to pray really hard for u!
Is she dating anyone now? Her Facebook still says in a relationship with Paul Sergent.
bchs grad

Ashburn, VA

#37 Sep 3, 2013
if i wasnt married and living out of town id be all about getting with her. She was so hot back in the day and her pics today still prove that. Wish she would have had me back in the day
gross

Ashland, KY

#38 Sep 4, 2013
bchs grad wrote:
if i wasnt married and living out of town id be all about getting with her. She was so hot back in the day and her pics today still prove that. Wish she would have had me back in the day
You must be thinking of a different girl. This girl looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet. I guess prison will do that to ya.
Somuchfordoingbe tter

United States

#39 Dec 28, 2013
Arrested yet again...http://portsmouth-dail ytimes.com/news/news/2616587/W eekend-Ky.-accident-injures-9
rush ky raised

Ashburn, VA

#40 Dec 29, 2013
if i knew how to get ahold of her i would beg her to be with me. Ive always truely wanted to be with her and love her alot. If anyone knows how to find her plz let me know. Thanks
Itssosad

Alexandria, VA

#41 Dec 17, 2015
The little girl has been living with her dad full time since 2010. He got 100% custody and I heard that Jessica ditched out and didn't even go to court to fight! Judge said she has a no contact order against her u til she cares to talk to her kid.
lOl

Nicholasville, KY

#43 Dec 19, 2015
anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she dating anyone now? Her Facebook still says in a relationship with Paul Sergent.
honey she is dating everyone, doesnt matter if she says she is in a relationship, the girl with sleep with man or woman for dope to shoot in her arms, she is a dirty meth head and would definitely never ever get close enough to her for anything, she is ate up with any and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
--beware cintas-- bad employer (Apr '12) 18 min Grammar Police 114
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Pikeville Parent 161,246
ATTN: Dem/Snowflakes/Liberal Activists alike 53 min The Original Jo Jo 37
White Range Rover? 1 hr Brit S 1
kentucky fans pos 2 hr Reality 1
Best pharmacy to fill prescriptions? 2 hr Decent Choice 9
AK Physical (Jan '15) 2 hr Call back man 9

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages