John Elliot in jail

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Blonde

Greenup, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2012
He was booked in today at Boyd County detention center. It says his charges are 'neglect action-ujc" what kind of charges are they and what does it mean? Check it out http://www.jailtracker.com/boydcodc/boydcount...
Isn't this the same guy that works at Garden Roller Rink?
wintersbane

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Same guy.
Didn't know he was still working there. Thought he got fired.
meaning

Crown City, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2012
What does that charge mean?
wintersbane

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2012
I think it's educational neglect of a child: basically truancy. The charge is more serious since the No Child Left Behind Act.
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2012
wintersbane wrote:
Same guy.
Didn't know he was still working there. Thought he got fired.
im john for one i dont have my kids so i cant put them in school and 2 i had to quit the skating but i still go out and help and help bill 3 they put me for non paid child support i went to court tuesday in carter county and it all got threw out cause they have prove that i was caught up cause they got a hold of the office and the child support said i was not behind on child child thats the story
well

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2012
john elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
im john for one i dont have my kids so i cant put them in school and 2 i had to quit the skating but i still go out and help and help bill 3 they put me for non paid child support i went to court tuesday in carter county and it all got threw out cause they have prove that i was caught up cause they got a hold of the office and the child support said i was not behind on child child thats the story
right
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
right
right what the hell does that mean
well

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2012
john elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
right what the hell does that mean
lol
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
i dont know u so stop talking about what you dont know u dont know me so back off
names

Ashland, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2012
You don't pay child support. Us tax payers do, because you collect a disability check. In which your money comes out of. You should worry about your kids instead of chasing little girls. Hope one day a parent goes after you for it.
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2012
names wrote:
You don't pay child support. Us tax payers do, because you collect a disability check. In which your money comes out of. You should worry about your kids instead of chasing little girls. Hope one day a parent goes after you for it.
ya what ever dumb ass i was court order by carter co to pay 60 dollars a month foe my little girl if you wanna start sh't then you know where im at on the weekend punk ass
Taxpayer

Roanoke, VA

#13 Jan 20, 2012
Lol wow 60. You must be proud of yourself. And yes my check pays for you n your kids. Your a worthless father. Get a job n pay your own support. Also you started this topix n facebook. Please help defend me. Help me help me I'm melting. Ahhh!
pitiful

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2012
Taxpayer and names and wintersbane...well put! ANYONE who knows him knows you speak the truth. Hey john, 60.00 a month, that is next to NOTHING! 15.00 WHOLE DOLLARS a week, WOW! LOL! you could collect cans and pay that no problem. How can anyone NOT be able to pay 15.00 a week? Quit buying booze and "STUFF", then you could pay your measly 15.00 a week (what a joke) Then you wouldn't end up in jail for not paying it you DEADBEAT! I saw the same thing on facebook, how LAME. First person I have EVER seen BEGGING for defense. hahahaha! Hey John, have "Amy" get on here and defend you. It is easy, just write Amy in where name goes. YOU DO TO PREY ON LITTLE GIRLS PERV!
names

Roanoke, VA

#15 Jan 20, 2012
@pitiful ROFL well put.
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 20, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Lol wow 60. You must be proud of yourself. And yes my check pays for you n your kids. Your a worthless father. Get a job n pay your own support. Also you started this topix n facebook. Please help defend me. Help me help me I'm melting. Ahhh!
put your words where u r ass is u s.o.b u dont even know me or whats going on in my life i know the truth and all my friends know the truth that all that matters to me this topix website so say gay it should be off the internet cause of ppl like u r dumb ass
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2012
names wrote:
@pitiful ROFL well put.
u r a dumb ass u s.o.b
FyI

Roanoke, VA

#18 Jan 20, 2012
We know its the truth. It's just the truth hurts you. Let me get you a box of tissues. If you paid child support you wouldnt had been in jail. But you didn't just like you don't take care of your kids. You to busy chasing little girls at the roller rink. You spend your disability check drinking, partying. 60 doesn't pay for crap. Grow up get spell check n grammar application on your phone. You always wanting pity n help. No one helps you but you. Your true friends know your colors.
Now get off the toilet n get a real job, take care of your kids because we all know there is nothing wrong with you. You are not disabled when you drink, party and going out all the time.
john elliott

Ashland, KY

#19 Jan 20, 2012
FyI wrote:
We know its the truth. It's just the truth hurts you. Let me get you a box of tissues. If you paid child support you wouldnt had been in jail. But you didn't just like you don't take care of your kids. You to busy chasing little girls at the roller rink. You spend your disability check drinking, partying. 60 doesn't pay for crap. Grow up get spell check n grammar application on your phone. You always wanting pity n help. No one helps you but you. Your true friends know your colors.
Now get off the toilet n get a real job, take care of your kids because we all know there is nothing wrong with you. You are not disabled when you drink, party and going out all the time.
u dont know nothing about me or my life how u know what i do with my check do u hang out with everytime no u dont so stop running your mouth and get u r ass out of urr head
well

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 20, 2012
john elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
u dont know nothing about me or my life how u know what i do with my check do u hang out with everytime no u dont so stop running your mouth and get u r ass out of urr head
good lord john, grow up and be a man!
lol

Roanoke, VA

#22 Jan 20, 2012
Omg your spelling n grammar are so funny. Nah I don't know you but the cameras at Walmart do. If I were you I quit while I was ahead. You just proving me right every minute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 155,273
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Dr Upcoalbottom 7,022
Rick Stevenson 6 min Shine777 3
Ultimate Treatment Center, Methadone Clinic (Aug '11) 35 min Someone 132
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 54 min BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Dr. James Brian Frederick, is he a good Dr (Nov '11) 56 min opinion 46
fairview 1 hr The Grammar Police 592

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]