Kdmc Medicare fraud
Sam

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Is the talk about fraud the truth or just vicious gossip?
Omar

Henderson, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Hard to know. I have heard a lot about it, but nothing has happened so I assume it's gossip. But every cardiologist in the state is aware that KDMC is well known for overzealous procedures. It happens everywhere of course. A couple of doctors in Maryland got in trouble for the same thing. Once I read an advertisement from KDMC where they said they set a record once with over 100 procedures. IN any 1 day in Lexington, the 4 major heart hospitals very likely do not combine for that number of cases. When you read something like that, something is fishy.
Geez

Man, WV

#3 Jun 16, 2012
True
Sam

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Omar wrote:
Hard to know. I have heard a lot about it, but nothing has happened so I assume it's gossip. But every cardiologist in the state is aware that KDMC is well known for overzealous procedures. It happens everywhere of course. A couple of doctors in Maryland got in trouble for the same thing. Once I read an advertisement from KDMC where they said they set a record once with over 100 procedures. IN any 1 day in Lexington, the 4 major heart hospitals very likely do not combine for that number of cases. When you read something like that, something is fishy.
Thanks for your insightful answer!
YoYo

Russell, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2012
You expect to get the truth on here?
Curioius

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2012
I have heard from a very reliable source that KDMC is under investigation. Time will tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unions are nervous 27 min Bewildered 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Paul 172,981
Ali Lewis 2 hr Freeze 16
Cora Spears 2 hr Elmer 5
Happy Days 3 hr Winkle 2
john cannon 3 hr makeup artist 1
Mueller still canít fulfill Liberals Lie 6 hr Let Freedom Ring 11

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages