TV news reporter Randy Yohe arrested ...

TV news reporter Randy Yohe arrested for DUI, drug charges

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
news

Greenup, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
lisa

Greenup, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2012
OMG!Why isnt it on wsaz.com ?
ItsMe23

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
It's called Karma, and I love it. Even tho they reduced the charge and slapped his wrist then let him walk. If I blew a .121 they would let me rot in a cell.
WTF

Louisville, TN

#4 Oct 24, 2012
His blood alcohol level was .121 and the law declairs a person legally drunk at .08 and yet the CHIEF says it common to reduce the charges if the blood level is low? I dont know where that chief went to school but he is an idiot! If he can't do simple math, how the hell did he make chief? Looks like to make POLICE CHEIF in Coal Grove, you have to be an uneducated dumbass!
Wow

Russell, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Ole Randy is always first on the scene for any type of report involving drugs, etc. I think it only fair that wsaz report his run-in with the law! Of course that will never happen! It will be covered up as long as possible, then he will take a leave for treatment in order to keep his job and safe face for wsaz. The people he reports on are always guilty as soon as they are arrested. He, however is innocent! After all, he gave someone a ride who left the drugs in his car----SURE,RANDY!!!!
HMMMMM

Russell, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Wonder if channel 13 would be interested in his story???
cheech

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Let's get all tore up about a small amount pot. The drinking is the worse of the crimes commited but it is legal. The war on drugs has drained our resources for too many years and will continue to until we legalize the minor non GATEWAY drug that is the first one to be tested for. Just say no to the ignorance we have eat up since tricky dicky was in office. I think we should legalize it all. The main ones that will be crying are the crooks in the drug companies and the so called law enforcement that get the kickback for the useless arrests made to protect us. Just like the cops we have at the schools, I still can't understand that one, another fine waste of money. Amerika, the best legal system money can buy.
HMMMMM

Russell, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2012
cheech wrote:
Let's get all tore up about a small amount pot. The drinking is the worse of the crimes commited but it is legal. The war on drugs has drained our resources for too many years and will continue to until we legalize the minor non GATEWAY drug that is the first one to be tested for. Just say no to the ignorance we have eat up since tricky dicky was in office. I think we should legalize it all. The main ones that will be crying are the crooks in the drug companies and the so called law enforcement that get the kickback for the useless arrests made to protect us. Just like the cops we have at the schools, I still can't understand that one, another fine waste of money. Amerika, the best legal system money can buy.
This thread isn't about legalizing drugs! It's about a well-known person breaking the law when he is quick to jump on a story about people who have been accused of the same offence! "the drinking is the worse of the crimes committed but it is legal" since when is driving under the influence (.121) LEGAL! He was so drunk he ran a stop sign and hit the median. Had it not been for that concrete median, he could have hit your loved one head on. And until marijuana is,if ever, legalized possessing it is a crime. Randy committed several offences last weekend so he is no better than the people he reports. Why isn't there a big story about his crimes?!
yeah right

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
cheech wrote:
Drinking is legal, but getting behind the wheel???!!! Irresponsibility clouds your drug argument.
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Every crowd has one of these ....
cheech wrote:
lynch mob

Medina, OH

#12 Oct 25, 2012
I say we castrate him then we hang him
poser

Ashland, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Yohe has always been a sanctimonious, blowhard poser. He likes to act like he's some "hard-hitting, tough, investigative reporter." Lmao!

Just another goofy, fat drunk getting his mugshot taken at jail.... WSAZ needs to can him asap.
shawna

Springfield, NJ

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Glad the big jerk got caught wonder if he's ever heard what goes around comes around I can hear his big gums a flapping " wasn't my dope" hope he looses his job
Citizen

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Randy Yohe makes it "his" job to run to scenes of drugs and other crimes? It's his JOB! The news channel wants to cover the stories. Randy is human and just made a mistake like anyone else. Just because he reports the news, which sometimes includes someone getting arrested for the same thing, does not mean he is exempt from making mistakes.
Handjob Harry

Ardsley, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2012
He's fired
Tony Cavalier

Marion, OH

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Leave Randy alone! He's my main squeeze and we love the gerbils..
tv watcher

Springfield, NJ

#18 Oct 25, 2012
wheres this at wsaz<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
Gone and Forgotten

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Randy who?
serves him rite

Marion, OH

#20 Oct 25, 2012
he always puts everybody down as if thet are bad people...now look he showed his true colors...idiot
Just saying

Ashland, KY

#21 Oct 26, 2012
This is on the WSAZ site. Put his name in search. The title of the article starts with "Former WSAZ reporter Randy Yohe". They fired him. It was his first offense and he lost his job. Most employers would give someone a chance to get their life in order but not WSAZ. I understand the seriousness of his offense but you gotta feel a little sorry for such a stupid mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Forumwatcher 172,956
Day 40: Cats at KYOVA 50 min Kitty 3
What does everyone think about Jessica Collins ... (Jan '11) 1 hr Dude 3
More take home pay from tax cuts 2 hr excuse me but 12
Paramount Dance 2 hr Bewildered 1
Bubby wayne 2 hr he sucks 6
we cars worker 2 hr just going to ret... 5

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages