How is it?
HAHA

Ashland, KY

#2 May 9, 2010
cheesy
lono

Tarrs, PA

#3 May 9, 2010
good service and reasonable pricing but both times i've been there the food hasn't been so great.
mellow yellow

Greenup, KY

#4 May 9, 2010
I really love the ribs
Maria

Chesapeake, OH

#5 May 9, 2010
I don't go there anymore since their Food Inspection score in the newspaper was like 65, with an intent to close.

It has been a long time since I was there but the food and the service were not worth the wait. The prices were comparable to others.

My neighbor loves the place, so I guess it is just a matter of opinion -- try it and see what you think.

concerned

Russell, KY

#6 May 9, 2010
I think it;s great.Every time I go there they are packed.
wow

Ashland, KY

#7 May 9, 2010
Maria wrote:
I don't go there anymore since their Food Inspection score in the newspaper was like 65, with an intent to close.
It has been a long time since I was there but the food and the service were not worth the wait. The prices were comparable to others.
My neighbor loves the place, so I guess it is just a matter of opinion -- try it and see what you think.
i used to own a restaraunt and that score could have been for leaving a cloth on the counter so dont pay any attention to that score and i love the fooe especially the hickory smoked ribs

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2010
Last time I was there Leanna Adkins was workin there...

Probably the best part about the whole visit honestly...
hmm

Richmond, KY

#9 May 9, 2010
I've never had to wait very long at all- not 5 minutes to sit, and the waitresses check back often, the food has always been FANTASTIC, decent service- waitresses are usually pretty frosty- but they're very cheap (I can get a full meal- entree, two sides, and a drink- for $11) and I've always had excellent good. Love it.
unknown

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 May 10, 2010
wow---- you do not know what you you are taking about!!!!
wow

Ashland, KY

#11 May 10, 2010
listen i dont know who u r i have read some of these topix and to be honest with u i am not that kind of person to get into an argument on the internet about stupid stuff this is a thread about the food at cheddars i actually do know what i am talking about this will be my last response have a nice day
allow me

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 13, 2010
i use to work there and the servers will eat french fries or a shrimp, green beans, onion rings, ANYTHING they can pick off your plate and eat without you noticing it's gone they will. especially the chicken off tender salads!!!!!!!!!!
Maria

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jun 14, 2010
They had another really low Food inspection in the paper recently. It was a 65 with criticals and some food destroyed!

You can see restaurant inspections at the Ashland-Boyd County Health Department website, www.abchealthdepartment.com
chief

Lubbock, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2010
great food and great prices and mainly great service.need more places like this one.affordable to take the whole family.best onionrings aroud the tri-state

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 15, 2010
I'm a cook at Cheddars and I think we make pretty quality stuff at a good price, with little to no bodily fluid.
Health dept inspector

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2011
If u think Chedders is the only place that gets a critical your kidding yourself! A critical can be from a food problem to the seam on the front door being busted. Facts are the best tool in an argument and none of you gave them. Another critical... False fingernails painted fingernails or jewelry on hands or wrists. It's a germ and bacteria playground. The next time you eat anywhere other than your home check out those facts.
backspace

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 2, 2011
rawrs wrote:
I'm a cook at Cheddars and I think we make pretty quality stuff at a good price, with little to no bodily fluid.
BIN LADEN BIN LADEN
maybe

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2011
i no a person who works there and hes good lookin bt cheddars is awsome
Not Me

Kent, OH

#19 Aug 10, 2011
I will never eat there for the simple fact that a little girl died tragically in their parking lot and they wouldn't shut the restaurant down for even the rest of the day out of respect...they just kept packing the people in. They will NEVER get a penny of my money. I can't believe more people aren't disgusted by this.
Gross

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 10, 2011
allow me wrote:
i use to work there and the servers will eat french fries or a shrimp, green beans, onion rings, ANYTHING they can pick off your plate and eat without you noticing it's gone they will. especially the chicken off tender salads!!!!!!!!!!
My boyfriend use to work there and he told me he did this all the time :( And so did everyone else!! Yuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min ILoveitHere 153,963
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min CMN 5,428
Crystal Craft Mcrimmin Solomon...or any other n... 32 min someone who knows... 1
Most Hung Male In Ashland ? 39 min seeitupclose 3
Kayla Harrell 1 hr lilj 12
Jennifer Jividen 1 hr Horny50 1
fairview 1 hr Parent 474
Ashland football Sat Linda 47
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••