First Prev
of 9
Next Last

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2010
I was a guest at the Russell class of 1990 - 20yr reunion this past weekend at the Plaza Hotel. Several individuals stood out, but Scott was apparently the one who did more! He walked around acting like he was more superior than everyone else, when in fact he is nothing compared to any of his fellow classmates. It was brought to my attention that he works for an oil company his mommy and daddy gave to him, nonetheless it's a job, but he doesn't have a college degree. Several snickered and commented how he always acted too good in school while driving new vehicles and continued to get everything he wanted, now he works for a company that has went bankrupt? A classmate was telling me how it was in the paper several years back! How embarassing to show ur face 20yrs later? Everything he has is something mommy and daddy gave him. Is he married??
Pathetic

Ashland, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Guest wrote:
I was a guest at the Russell class of 1990 - 20yr reunion this past weekend at the Plaza Hotel. Several individuals stood out, but Scott was apparently the one who did more! He walked around acting like he was more superior than everyone else, when in fact he is nothing compared to any of his fellow classmates. It was brought to my attention that he works for an oil company his mommy and daddy gave to him, nonetheless it's a job, but he doesn't have a college degree. Several snickered and commented how he always acted too good in school while driving new vehicles and continued to get everything he wanted, now he works for a company that has went bankrupt? A classmate was telling me how it was in the paper several years back! How embarassing to show ur face 20yrs later? Everything he has is something mommy and daddy gave him. Is he married??
I'll pray for you and your jealous soul.

It's people like you who deserve to be talked about. Scott was blessed with a wondrful family who wanted to make sure he was loved, cared for and shared their success with him.

It's unfortunate you were not graced with the same. I really do feel sorry for you. I know your family wasn't able to provide for you the way you had wished, but I am sure they probably taught you that acting like this isn't right.

Grow up...If you were at a 20 year reunion, even as a guest, you are old enough to know better.
Laura

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Scott is a Prick! Everyone is aware of his ways. It is nothing to stand proud of! I feel sorry for all the females he has ruined!
knows

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Guest wrote:
After all that ranting, you get down to brass tacks on the very LAST line. Is he married? Sounds to me like the real agenda is to get yourself a man who has a wealthy family. I don't think this approach is going to get you that proposal....lol!
Seriously

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Wonder who started this thread...hmmm
you are an idiot

Wagoner, OK

#6 Sep 20, 2010
You couldn't have been a guest at our reunion ... we are all close friends and no one that was there would be saying this shit.
Grow up and keep your fight with him away from our reunion.
YMCA

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2010
He's a drunk and a steroid user. His ex was the hottest little number in the gym and he messed up. He's an alright dude to lift with, that's about it
Ginger Hater

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2010
GROSS!!!! What a ugly human being! Red hair and freckles. Drunk!!! Roid rager!!! Womanizer!! Dead beat dad!! I feel sorry and pray for his soul. He is a waste
Seriously

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2010
He'll hath no fury like a woman scorned...go away
Truth

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Come on Samantha....Grow up and find a doctor to bang.
Chill

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Scotts a good dude, think of it this way Scott, you must be doing something right to have this many people talkin about ya, hate the playa not the game. Haha.
Child

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2010
Really Samantha? Upset that he may have found a real woman?
Surely you have better things to do with your time sweetheart.
Truth hurts

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2010
I am a very close individual to Scott and Samantha. He has been trying to work things out with her for a couple months, if all the dramatic people would go away, maybe they could get somewhere! I love both of them dearly! Neither of them would be on this site talking about each other. I know their is too much love between them. Everyone needs to leave this site alone and quit bashing 2 great people who care for each other!
lol

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2010
Truth wrote:
Come on Samantha....Grow up and find a doctor to bang.
Bahahahaha!! Like everybody doesn't know this was her. And what's sad is that the Russell School System is allowing her to coach girls basketball. That's a new way for her to meet married men!!
Haha

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2010
I know Scott and Samantha both despise this !! How sad that jealousy causes this! Keep your heads up!
Your loas

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2010
Sams a great girl. Hott as helll and Scott is lucky to have her!
whatever

Wagoner, OK

#17 Sep 20, 2010
Yea right Truth hurts ... he loves her sooo much his pet name for her is psycho bitch. That's real love I tell ya ...
Truth Hurts

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2010
I suppose that is why they have both been at my house discussing their problems several weekends n a row! That is why he takes her to lunch daily! Grow up Cher!
Wrong

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2010
Obviously there are some jealous fat bitches in the town who want to start bashing these two bc she's jealous! CHER quit starting this shit and lose some weight! Scott even said himself that ur personality is all u have going for you! Wake up, eat, go back to sleep, wake up to eat again and sleep. You don't even shower regularly! Scott said ur cats little box is what made his house smell. Heaping with cat shit for months! His Nickname for u is psycho cat woman
EWwwwww

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2010
This man is nasty! All these ladies can do better than him! Yuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newbuckly homoside 2 min Tina Bailey-Short 101
dolly dalton and michael kinner 13 min stupid 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 149,744
Mindy Adams arrested...... 28 min Concernedmom 6
new Buckley homoside ambush 57 min Alec 6
Boyd Co Jail 2 hr Pip Rademaker 3
DNC is complete PANIC as they face the fact Hil... 2 hr Mike 14
W T F is going on New Buckley 8 hr Becky 20
corruption in the courts 9 hr You know who I am! 158
Bellefonte Country Club (Jan '15) 23 hr Bob 107

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages