Whoring, bar hopping, drunken Moms...

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BeautifulMess

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
What do you think of these types of women? They are everywhere in our area. It's a growing trend. I personally think if you have children at home you should quit the drunken antics and stay home with them.
Thoughts???
mom

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
I agree wholeheartedly! So many of these kids need to be taken away from the parents because of drugs and neglect. There are so many wonderful people in this area that would love to have children but are unable.

“I shall futterwacken..vi gorous”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2013
For real?? Come on really.. I have never seen more shit starters in my life. GET A LIFE PEOPLE..
WickedMess

Dublin, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Sounds like old Kylie girl is up to her old tricks. Whose boyfriend/husband are you chasing now, Kylie?
loser

Pontiac, MI

#5 Jan 9, 2013
What about all the men that do the same thing?
Whiplash

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2013
The men are excused
Beautiful Mess

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
loser wrote:
What about all the men that do the same thing?
You are completely right. Men do it too and they are NOT excused. It's just as wrong. I was just caught up in the moment because I have several female friends who do this. One is a 43 year old woman whose 8 year old son has autism. He's always with her Mom while she is out whoring around and getting drunk. I just don't understand this mentality of leaving your children with family members or friends and then hanging out at bars all the time. It just seems so wrong.

“I shall futterwacken..vi gorous”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Beautiful Mess wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely right. Men do it too and they are NOT excused. It's just as wrong. I was just caught up in the moment because I have several female friends who do this. One is a 43 year old woman whose 8 year old son has autism. He's always with her Mom while she is out whoring around and getting drunk. I just don't understand this mentality of leaving your children with family members or friends and then hanging out at bars all the time. It just seems so wrong.
You know I agree with you, yes it is wrong but let her family deal with it. You know we all need to look into our own pasts and all the dirty laundry each and every one of us (including me)have. If you are worried call the authorities, it is that simple. If you don't then apparently you are just another shit starter begging just to ruin someone's life instead of actually caring about the welfare of her child.
Beautiful Mess

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black!:))) Piss of Lolly Pops. I am not a "shit starter". It's something that concerns me and her family does deal with it on a daily basis. CPS has been contacted. They do nothing. If I wanted to "start shit", I'd put her name here. You are one of those people that troll these forums just looking to start trouble and comment, so you can get a reaction. You are like so many here, just a pathetic loser who likes to "start shit". I actually worry about the children of these parents and I was just curious how others felt. Some of us actually use these forums for what they were meant for. ;)~
Beautiful Mess

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Lolly Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I agree with you, yes it is wrong but let her family deal with it. You know we all need to look into our own pasts and all the dirty laundry each and every one of us (including me)have. If you are worried call the authorities, it is that simple. If you don't then apparently you are just another shit starter begging just to ruin someone's life instead of actually caring about the welfare of her child.
And you are a freaking lunatic. How on earth am I "ruining someone's life"??? LMAO...To do that, I'd have to mention a name, don't ya think? I'd never do that. Imbecilic moron!:)))
wantssome

Ashland, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Beautiful Mess wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a freaking lunatic. How on earth am I "ruining someone's life"??? LMAO...To do that, I'd have to mention a name, don't ya think? I'd never do that. Imbecilic moron!:)))
Bendra Miller
Beautiful Mess

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
wantssome wrote:
<quoted text>
Bendra Miller
Who or what is a Bendra Miller, precisely?
Single Dad

Greenup, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Yup. That's what happens. Courts give custody to moms. They spend child support on nails, hairdos and their deadbeat boyfriends.

The child either stays at home alone all the time or with grandma.

Dad has to fight constantly just to spend time with his kids, while he works double shifts to pay child support and bills.

The system HAS to change.

I blame women. I blame good moms. Why don't you all start speaking out?

What do you think happened with Casey Anthony?
Beautiful Mess

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Single Dad wrote:
Yup. That's what happens. Courts give custody to moms. They spend child support on nails, hairdos and their deadbeat boyfriends.
The child either stays at home alone all the time or with grandma.
Dad has to fight constantly just to spend time with his kids, while he works double shifts to pay child support and bills.
The system HAS to change.
I blame women. I blame good moms. Why don't you all start speaking out?
What do you think happened with Casey Anthony?
In this case, the father of the autistic child wants nothing to do with his child because he is autistic. Sad, but true, so this little boy is passed back and forth between her pill popping, pot smoking teenage son and her Mother. I agree though that the system has to change in EVERY facet. It's just a mess and it's a major injustice to the children involved.
WickedMess

Dublin, OH

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Single Dad wrote:
Yup. That's what happens. Courts give custody to moms. They spend child support on nails, hairdos and their deadbeat boyfriends.
The child either stays at home alone all the time or with grandma.
Dad has to fight constantly just to spend time with his kids, while he works double shifts to pay child support and bills.
The system HAS to change.
I blame women. I blame good moms. Why don't you all start speaking out?
What do you think happened with Casey Anthony?
Amen. I have seen this happen with too many good men and too many kids. The women are out chasing a man that is committed to someone else. The father is too busy working to earn money to pay child support money to have time to spend with the kid. The kid is bounced around from house to house and doesn't know what a home is. Then when the kid turns out bad the dad is blamed for not spending time with his child. Something has to change.
Hmmmmm

Dublin, OH

#16 Jan 9, 2013
And, Kylie is one of those women. Stop chasing men that are involved with other women.
help

New York, NY

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Stacy terry tationia johnson the list keeps going holly sexton
Beautiful Mess

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2013
I didn't start this thread so you idiots could start naming names. Lord, what a disaster. You start something seemingly innocent & men go off on bitter tangents because they are women haters, and then you have your losers who have to bring up names and make it personal. I have learned a lesson today. Stay off of topix.com . There are TOO many "shit starters" and troublemakers here.
Rawr

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Jessica Lee acts like she is happy single but everyone knows she is a hoe that is looking for someone to pin down ! What a joke
Duh

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
To each his own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Patty's 12 min wondering 17
kelley fitzpatrick 14 min tyler k 1
Mitchell woods 24 min MrandMrs 3
Marathon employees 46 min Straight Jacket 873
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Victoria 135,069
country cookin restaurant 1 hr good 29
Where's Rocky West? 3 hr Good girl 5
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]