Latallsha Hale
Trouble N Paradise

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
So, her man stops by to visit and goes on talking about holw he can't get rid of her. LOL She's like a stray cat.. Feed her one time and you can't get her to leave. Her man, Phillip, says he wants someone to call the police to come get her because she has a warrant. Wow! That's true love! Well, I don't know her birthdate and niether does he.( Go figure!) So... here's my good deed... She's at 3017 Central Ave., that's the one thing he can remember for sure.. his address. She's not hard to find. Just go looking for pills, crack, coke.. you name it, she can get it. She's always ready to help someone..
There.. Now maybe he'll stop coming by and belly aching about his infestation :) Maybe he can stay home! Yay!

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Trouble N Paradise wrote:
So, her man stops by to visit and goes on talking about holw he can't get rid of her. LOL She's like a stray cat.. Feed her one time and you can't get her to leave. Her man, Phillip, says he wants someone to call the police to come get her because she has a warrant. Wow! That's true love! Well, I don't know her birthdate and niether does he.( Go figure!) So... here's my good deed... She's at 3017 Central Ave., that's the one thing he can remember for sure.. his address. She's not hard to find. Just go looking for pills, crack, coke.. you name it, she can get it. She's always ready to help someone..
There.. Now maybe he'll stop coming by and belly aching about his infestation :) Maybe he can stay home! Yay!
Um phillip is my father and I have been telling him forever to get rid of her but he keeps bringing her back!
Trouble N Paradise

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
To hear him tell it she just comes back. He doesn't have to open the door.. This isnt the first time he's wanted her out..he nerds to lock the doors. He's going to get into a lot of trouble hanging with that beast! Lol
interesting

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Crack wh*re. Worthless. Piece of sh!t. Junkie. Fat b!tch.
haha

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Lmao.

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Trouble N Paradise wrote:
To hear him tell it she just comes back. He doesn't have to open the door.. This isnt the first time he's wanted her out..he nerds to lock the doors. He's going to get into a lot of trouble hanging with that beast! Lol
Oh I know he will but he won't get rid of her so it's his fault when he gets in trouble
say no to drugs

Versailles, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2015
She has Hepatitis and do does Phillip! Hoe will sleep with anything for a pill, some crack, or 5 bucks! Even does her own blood cousin to make money off men! Nasty!
pa dingo 15

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2015
Hey
smh

Versailles, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2015
Rotten mouth, stank mouth needs to figure out what a toothbrush is!
once bitten

Grayson, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2015
i know maybe ask her parents they should know every thing....have u seen them? yet? what did they say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min North Mountain 159,432
apd firing officer 54 min scotty 1
Rhonda Copley, is she good? 59 min Mother 5
Trump gives North Korean classified info 1 hr seriously 12
White House leaks 1 hr seriously 19
Trump's "Racist" Immigration Policy 1 hr Average joe 6
famousfotography 3 hr hilarious 7

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages