bi-curious female looking to play
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Ironton, OH

#46 Jan 17, 2013
brandy wrote:
i'm straight but i'm definatly wanting to test the waters...ive been real curious about having sex with another female..i'm married all i want to do is try it and see if i like it..wanting some girl on girl action in a bad way thats all i think about...
brandy: where are you located?

Ashland, KY

#48 Dec 5, 2014
let's do this!!!
Bi girl with bf

Central Point, OR

#54 May 25, 2015
heyhey wrote:
Im up for some play time (play partner). Ive done it a few times and love it. Woman only. I dont want to put my email on here bc its my name. lol. If you brandy or nicole are interested we can eithor set a time and place to meet or you can send me your email and i can email you my # or email so we can trade pics and desires. Im in my mid 20's very long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'5, tan, 140. I cant wait to meet someone with serious inquiries about wanting a female play partner.
Hi sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal media didnít think data mining was so b... 22 min Rhonda 6
Wonder why city doesn't want body cams. 51 min Free Pickle 4
should I vote for David Salisbury 55 min Free Pickle 4
Spam pop up on Topix 57 min Ruthie 4
Russell School Staff Need Cultural Diversity Tr... (Aug '11) 1 hr In the know 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ren 173,994
Zack davis 3 hr Disgusted 32
Foodfair - South Ashland 5 hr BigDaddy 5
Body Found 3/19/2018 Tue Ginger vitis 18

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages