Big Bitch

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Heard he is a dead beat dad that don't want anything to do with his kid. Anyone kno anything else bout this prick
hmm

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Deric is a wonderful person! He loves his daughter with all his heart! With the position he is in, his daughters mother won't allow him any contact! She is a piece of shit mother for allowing a three year old to play with a gun and then post a picture of it, as she thought it was funny! News flash Amanda, that is illegal and I hope that little girl goes to live with her father. Which is where she should be! Stupid whore!!
Amanda

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Oh yea cuz Deric is such a great father. He aint done sh!t for my daughter, and fyi the gun was broken so it couldn't have hurt her in anyway shape or form thank you. Deric couldn't handle Sylvia, every time he had her he would bring her back early. Some "dadl he is. He would reather buy everything else instead of pay on his child support. He would reather get put in jail an have his mommy or step daddy pay his way out. You can't say deric is a wounderful person cuz he aint, sylvia don't need to be with him, she would be taken from him with in a blink of an eye. Its his own fault he won't see her, he is to scared my brother will kick his a$$ again. He won't even talk to me or his daughter when we are walking with my mom. He aint nothing but a dead beat, sylvia has nothing from him, no cloths, shoes, ear rings, anything. Mommy got it all! So get it straight befor you run ur mouth!
mayor

Ironton, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2012
A gun is stool a gun no matter if it is Broken or not I can tell by the way u talk that u are a welfare reject making her child believe its ok to play with guns don't no u but yea child should go live with her dad

Since: Jul 11

Bellevue, WA

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Amanda is a good mother, I know this for a fact. She has given Deric multiple chances to come see his daughter but he has other excuses. If amanda was such a bad mother and a whore, why does she still have her children? If she was as bad as you claim, child protective services would have already stepped in. Ppl need to learn their facts before they post shit on topix!
Amanda

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
My kids know what they can an can't play with. If you guys really knew who her dad was then you wouldn't be saying that. He has told me that he was gonna take my daughter to the court house and leave her there so neither one of us could see her, I have the texts to prove it too. My kids are better off with me, someone who loves them, always there for them, gets them what they want and need! What has deric done? Come in and out of her life, that is just gonna hurt her in the future! No one can take better care of my babies then me, and I will die befor deric gets my daughter! He needs to step up and be a man and be in Sylvia's life! I have never stoped him from seeing her, he always comes up with something to get out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min scirocco 154,324
Another Rat in Ashland 10 min michelle 62
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Reality 5,881
psychic in ashland 26 min J bird 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 34 min Earl 16,172
fairview 39 min Robert Bowen west... 494
Theives and Junkies 1 hr Zero Tolerance 8
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••