Does anyone know where D.J. Owens is?
Had

United States

#121 Jan 13, 2012
Why worry about her! She doesn't care about anyone but herself.
Blonde

United States

#122 Jan 29, 2012
citigurl wrote:
Is her mom ok...does anyone know where they are now?
I just sAw her the other day on cannonsburg road checking the mail at some house still in her pjs so she must be living with someone new!
really

Ashland, KY

#123 Jan 30, 2012
that probably won't last long...wish she would get her life straightened out
know her

Lexington, KY

#124 Jan 30, 2012
She is on Facebook all the time !?
knowhere

Whitney, TX

#125 Feb 3, 2012
Who is she dating now?
Norway

United States

#126 Feb 6, 2012
knowhere wrote:
Who is she dating now?
Have u not been reading the posts!!!!!!!!!
Forreal

Whitney, TX

#127 Feb 7, 2012
Track her down if you dare LOL
Sadd

Ashland, KY

#128 Feb 15, 2012
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to get her into rehab. I still remember her as a nice, beautiful girl. I just hate to hear all of this if it's true.
A mom of her friend

Wellington, TX

#129 Feb 16, 2012
I just HATE hearing all of this. To me she was precious. So sweet, so pretty & so much going for her.This was high school & a little after. Who knows why people do these things!?
Tattoo man

United States

#131 Feb 26, 2012
I'm her last ex-husband! Lollipop she actually told u the truth. I never knew she was on drugs until dr told me. I only married her because I thought she was really sick. Always said she had lupus! When I found out she was an addict, I offered her help. She declined so I gave her the boot! She stole from me after divorce... Her an her mom needs to get on a plane an go to rehab! I moved her 50 miles frm her mom. I worked in coal mines 12 hrs a day 6days a week. Here mom wld call constantly saying she was dieing.. Worst time ever. Ran 500,000 on my insurance! Now she sueing hospital in oak hill wv. Lawyer keeps calling me to testify cause I was there! Sorry dj but ur jus gonna have to suffer! No more using ppl no more free rides addict!
Norway

Reston, VA

#132 Feb 27, 2012
Same thing can be said of her mother. Didn't take long to give her the boot as well.
shamwow

Ashland, KY

#133 Feb 29, 2012
I heard that her mom is dying....again
roxy

United States

#134 Mar 6, 2012
well she's a fool for passing up an opportunity for help...and just as big of a fool for letting her last husband slip through her fingers....he's the best man I know! Xoxo
i know her

Marion, OH

#135 Mar 13, 2012
i am married to Dj cousin Clara and that bitch lied to the police and had us arrested back in 2005 then she took our son and tried to make people think he was her son. We named him Jeremy after Jeremy Cooksey so I guess that made her think she had a right to take him. She even fooled KDMC into think our son was hers. She told them her historectomy scar was from a c-section. Social Services came to her apartment in Bruce to check on MY son and she was passed out almost burning him on his head with a cig. Then she tried to send my other son to children services far away from here so she could keep mine and Clara's baby to herself. So yes she is a no good piece of shit whore just like her mom. Cheryl dont have cancer she is cancer.
Wow

Ashland, KY

#136 Mar 13, 2012
Holy Crap! That's insane. She def doesn't need to be in charge of a baby. I've heard so many wild stories about her...it's hard to know whether to believe all of them. I've heard that she's called the cops on several people. What does she get out of that? I'm surprised she hasn't been in jail.
i know her

Marion, OH

#137 Mar 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
Holy Crap! That's insane. She def doesn't need to be in charge of a baby. I've heard so many wild stories about her...it's hard to know whether to believe all of them. I've heard that she's called the cops on several people. What does she get out of that? I'm surprised she hasn't been in jail.
She dont go to jail cause she snitches her way out of it and i am her family i hate to admit it but i am and just about every thing said on here is all true.
Jeffro

Nicholasville, KY

#138 Mar 14, 2012
kitten95 wrote:
ummm..dj is a girl..thanks though
Lol...i havent seen her in a few years. Her and her mother were living in kenova last time I talked to her
Dojo

Wagoner, OK

#139 Mar 21, 2012
fact wrote:
I never knew this woman personally but my lord she used to be hot back in the day!
She still looks pretty good in her facebook pic to me
truly

Ashland, KY

#140 Apr 24, 2012
Don't feel bad...you're not the 1st person she's hidden her addiction and drama from. She lies about everything from her education to her job history and her health problems. Glad you escaped without too much harm.
Tattoo man wrote:
I'm her last ex-husband! Lollipop she actually told u the truth. I never knew she was on drugs until dr told me. I only married her because I thought she was really sick. Always said she had lupus! When I found out she was an addict, I offered her help. She declined so I gave her the boot! She stole from me after divorce... Her an her mom needs to get on a plane an go to rehab! I moved her 50 miles frm her mom. I worked in coal mines 12 hrs a day 6days a week. Here mom wld call constantly saying she was dieing.. Worst time ever. Ran 500,000 on my insurance! Now she sueing hospital in oak hill wv. Lawyer keeps calling me to testify cause I was there! Sorry dj but ur jus gonna have to suffer! No more using ppl no more free rides addict!

Since: Apr 12

Wagoner, OK

#141 Apr 24, 2012
Oh my is there anybody that hasn't heard the same old tired stories? Lets see, she was a nurse and worked at a rest home. She was a model. The love of her life/soul mate was Jeremy Cooksey. She has/had lupus and of course Cheryl is constantly dying of cancer. They move from pillar to post to feed their addictions and never ever go to jail b/c they run hide behind their relative cops Ron and Bill Mullins. They both testified in the case against the pharmacy down in russell. Cop callers is definitely their backup when they get into a pinch and by now you would think that the cops would know that it's all them...how many times do you call an ambulance before they stop coming to your aide??? The lives those two have ruined in enormous and they keep it up and keep it up without anybody ever putting a stop to it. BEWARE TRISTATE...if you don't know those two, you will be burned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats/Liberals are INSANE!!!!!! 1 min this is true 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min North Mountain 163,771
Junkiest Person in West Wood 7 min CleanUpMyHomeTown 1
King Orange 29 min Good day 24
Just don't know 38 min good advice 10
Needing Some Guidence 42 min i give good advice 2
What if 45 min easy question 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages