Jess Jarvis

Richmond, KY

#23 Mar 5, 2010
lol sheman..lol my bad I like to be fit. Rather than a piece of white trash with a muffin top and chicken legs. HA!Nothing manly about being fit.
Amber

Ashland, KY

#24 Mar 5, 2010
You Know what Im sick of it stop talking about me and my family leave me and my family out of you skanky mouth and you tell tarek to stay the f*ck away from me dont even think about me or my family you dont know what i went through so go to hell and yeah maybe i am a little chubby but i rather be that then look like a F*UCKING MAN YOU STUPID WHOR*
Jess Jarvis

Richmond, KY

#26 Mar 13, 2010
Pregnant and smoking...WOW
geek

Tolleson, AZ

#27 Mar 14, 2010
Jess you're an idiot. Nothings been posted on here for days! Ugh you annoy me so badly! and the comment about being manly refers to your bull dog chin, and gap toothed smile and your forehead hovering over your eyes. Ugh get a life.
Tarek

Broken Arrow, OK

#28 Mar 14, 2010
Hell I guess I am just not seeing it... Not sure how she looks like a man at all. Tanned, fit, and in good shape not sure how that all = man but I guess gotta find someway to say something to make urself's feel better.
Jess Jarvis

Ironton, OH

#30 Mar 15, 2010
Lol what'd your mom shit you out perfect or something? I bet not..lol..geez trashy people kill me..hahahaha
geek

United States

#31 Mar 27, 2010
Trashy. People? You're one to talk. You covered in very white trash tattoos!
Jess Jarvis

Richmond, KY

#32 Mar 28, 2010
lol geez I like my tats. hehehe.. Well at least I have good hygiene and I wear clothes that fit me. lol.
HMMM

United States

#33 Mar 30, 2010
Is this girl related to Aaron Gillenwater who was dating,seeing,living with a girls from wv named melissa nida?
Amber

Ashland, KY

#34 Apr 1, 2010
wow You all need a life and i do wear clothes that fit me i have a belly bc im having a baby im not fat you stupid Bi**h so you all need to get a life amd leave me out of your alls
Jess Jarvis

Richmond, KY

#35 Apr 5, 2010
Lol thos pics where before the prego. hmmm...
HMMM

United States

#37 Apr 5, 2010
Are you related to the aaron gillenwater that was with melissa nida???
Amber

Ashland, KY

#39 Apr 9, 2010
no im not
mary

United States

#40 Nov 5, 2010
Amber is a great person,so is her family..i wld kno cuz amber is my cousin n my aunt kathy is some1 u dont want2fuk wit..so all u guys jus shut up..
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#41 Nov 7, 2010
Lol...Her family is a bunch of trailer trash
mary

United States

#42 Nov 7, 2010
I bet u wouldnt say it 2our faces..y cant people grow up and be mature bout life..oh i 4got people act like kids cuz they think they r all dat..well guess wat u think u kno our family but u rly dont..so keep our names outta ur dirty mouth..and grow up..if dats not2hard4 u..
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#43 Nov 15, 2010
Wow take a english class PLEASE! You family sounds like trailer trash. Learn some grammar.
mary ellen

United States

#46 Nov 18, 2010
F*ck u..ppl grow up..
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#47 Nov 23, 2010
Her facebook pics are like wow..trailer trash..
mary ellen

United States

#48 Nov 27, 2010
You guys really need to grow up..im sick of everyone talking sh!t about my cousin..amber hasnt done anything to anyone..she a better person than you sh!t talkers ever will be..shes been throw alot..so grow up and keep your bullsh!t to yourself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Stewart...thoughts on him 15 min lmao 3
Johnny Halley (Jul '11) 22 min Good friend 11
What business is in the building across the str... 2 hr Oncer 3
Ashland Animal Rescue Fund takes dogs? (Feb '12) 2 hr animal lover 406
Info on L. Smith 2 hr Needs info 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 135,614
Steve Cox (Nov '11) 3 hr BC 15
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]