Cosmopolatin Club

Since: Jan 12

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Anyone heard of the new Cosmopolitan Night Club in Ashland?
drinks

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2012
No where is it located??
?

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2012
Are you the owner? This is the second thread I've seen on here about this and you started both of them???
listener

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2012
I have heard very vague radio spots but anxious to hear more and I'm hopeful that Ashland will finally have something to add to the incredibly dull night life.
No one I know prefers to risk the Huntington or Ironton scene.
I can only hope Ashland can provide the Tri State a safe, fun and classy place to mingle and enjoy a night out.
girlie

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2012
I just wanna know where the place is. The radio spot doesnt give an addy
bring-it

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Where is it going to be located? The hotel?
yeahhhh

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2012
So WTF is a "Cosmopolitan Night Club?"

Does that mean gay? I hang out at the stone wall from time to time, but I guess I dont know the lingo if thats what it means...
listener

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2012
yeahhhh wrote:
So WTF is a "Cosmopolitan Night Club?"

Does that mean gay? I hang out at the stone wall from time to time, but I guess I dont know the lingo if thats what it means...
You know, you're probably right. The radio spot mentions "the stage" and something that Ashland has never seen before.
The name "Cosmopolitan" does lead one to believe - could be gay.
chef_cosmo

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 4, 2012
All wrong....its a resturant bar and nightclub.....very classy upscale but affordable place to hang out and enjoy your night out....you all kniw where blue ribbon lanes is all u have to do is park and go to the back entrance with is now your alls new night club.....come check us out....
willy

Ardsley, NY

#10 May 4, 2012
It's dark in there.
bad news

United States

#11 May 4, 2012
The radio spot should be "Wanna feel like your in the heart of Detroit".... I have never seen that many sketchy black dudes in one spot in town
chef_cosmo

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jun 2, 2012
Your opinon bad news......some of thoughs "black guys" are good and faithfull customers and are decent fellas...
rob conn

Greenup, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
i been there a few times when it was first opening, it was dead but really nice atmoephere. been meaning to go back now that it is summertime and more people know about it. lets all check it out this weekend.
Micky

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 6, 2012
chef_cosmo wrote:
All wrong....its a resturant bar and nightclub.....very classy upscale but affordable place to hang out and enjoy your night out....you all kniw where blue ribbon lanes is all u have to do is park and go to the back entrance with is now your alls new night club.....come check us out....
What are the he requirements? If your under 21, can you get in?
why

Ashland, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the he requirements? If your under 21, can you get in?
Go to blue ribbon website
am3ricanhon3y

Wolfforth, TX

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Can you get in if your under 21? My 21st birthday is on March 24th, on a Sunday. Lame! So i wanted to go out Saturday. Does anyone know????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC builds WALLS around the DNC convention?????? 3 min Democrat 37
Fairview Staffing 6 min adam 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mickey402 150,010
Why can't Democrats think for themselves? It's ... 10 min Democrat 18
Joshua Riffe 1 hr Big John 1
Kings Way Church 1 hr Tom 6
News 4 Arrested after Pursuit in Carter County (Apr '12) 3 hr just me 17
corruption in the courts 3 hr howard 182
homicide in westwood 18 hr scared 24

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages