First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yupp

United States

#22 Jan 21, 2013
I shave my butt crack, & have for years. It's very easy. I stay clean shaven for my man! & for whoever asked if couples shave each other...yes, they do. Or atleast my man & I do!
Anon

Long Branch, NJ

#23 Jul 18, 2013
Shave your crack if you wanna but only if you want to. Honestly if your man is that self centered then he's not worth it. As long as you're a hygienic person I don't think it matters.
gaybarry232

Portsmouth, UK

#24 Oct 27, 2013
I have the same problem!! Sometimes me and my gay partner Collin shave each others bum cracks to avoid injury as I am so hairy I don't want to risk it after it happened to Collin!!(Collin had piles and severed veins in his intestines by using a rusty razor and now his bum hole looked like it been potato mashed as a result of the embarrising surgery that occured.) that irritates me as now I am always the receiver and never the giver when we have moocho time (anal) as I do not want to put my mr Johnson in that shit.

So to cut along story short its safer to use tweezers or your partner to remove them with their teeth than shave your bum.

-Barry
anonymous

United States

#25 Nov 16, 2013
I think all guys should be hairless keep the goatee or head hair but get rid of those hairy legs and wear shorts that show some thigh don't be afraid of being called gay.being comfortable is your goal. The guy who started the trend of baggy long shorts needs too be kicked in the balls him and his homophobic ass in the 80s Dolphin shorts was the thing look at old photos of Tom selek Willie nelson. Larry bird Michael Jordan they sported thigh high shorts and now werdos wear shorts too there ankles lol what iddiots I'd call them pedel pushers or coolots womens attire so why not go put a real pair of shorts on and be a man about it. Your only Gay if you wanna be.
CCTV Gough hh

Tampa, FL

#27 Jan 13, 2014
Not if your a straight guy. Use it as a gay rapest repellent, unless your a dick loving homosexual
rebecca

Roy, UT

#29 Jun 14, 2014
Plz help!! Idk what to do. Hair is all up my butt crack and butthole. How do i shave it! D:
Yeah

Hastings, MN

#30 Jun 14, 2014
It's a shame more women don't take head to this.....I've seen a few girls that need to manscape that sh*t!
LOL

Ashland, KY

#31 Jun 14, 2014
I lay on my back with my legs behind my head so i can see in the mirror and hold my sack up. Saves on TP and skid marks yo!! Also my GFs rings dont get caught in my ass hair when shes milking my prostate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Lazarus Poindexter/ aka Big Ron/ aka Jt 27 min vumbs 13
Barbara "LeeAnn" Bradley Adkins 39 min bbw 16
No neurologist on call at KDMC 1 hr Gossip Site 6
Deshawn Smith in Russell ky is a crook!!!!! 1 hr Victim of a crook 1
Huntington Hospitals Merger 1 hr Hospital Employee 7
garrett cole 1 hr garrett 29
craft beer in Ashland? (Mar '13) 1 hr soundslikebul 28
Ashland Dating
Find my Match