easy pvssy in ashland
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nuggahatinme

Newburgh, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2011
any suggestions?
info

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2011
Eagles club most of the skanky ones dancing
o_Oo

Elyria, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2011
Its all on carter ave brah
gop support

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Jordan Deerfield

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2011
According to another post on Topix Ive been commenting on there is a bad prostitution problem in Ashland so you must know where they hang out??? LOL unless you are looking for free?? i dont think anything in America is free..
BornIn69

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2011
Nah you gonna pay for it one way or another might be a dinner and a movie or what ever still costs some money eh XD

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 14, 2011
BornIn69 wrote:
Nah you gonna pay for it one way or another might be a dinner and a movie or what ever still costs some money eh XD
lol exactly!!!
Anywhere

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2011
Go to the clubs or bars in Ashland area and the woman that don't work or have a job and usually have children are always a easy score, and don't forget about the the women who ride Harleys they themselves are a easier ride than any Harley.
And the divorced woman that are a easy ride, easy women are easy to find, its with the friends they keep, and divorcees are the easiest, as they are the cheaters and the adulterer's

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Anywhere wrote:
Go to the clubs or bars in Ashland area and the woman that don't work or have a job and usually have children are always a easy score, and don't forget about the the women who ride Harleys they themselves are a easier ride than any Harley.
And the divorced woman that are a easy ride, easy women are easy to find, its with the friends they keep, and divorcees are the easiest, as they are the cheaters and the adulterer's
It will probably still require buying a drink lol nothing is free
Capitalism

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2011
mistyhills wrote:
<quoted text>
It will probably still require buying a drink lol nothing is free
Sharing is stealing.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2011
Capitalism wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing is stealing.
LOL ok!!! Whatever you say!
tipster

Greenup, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2011
go up to jj restaraunt on 60, ask for the tayli special
Anywhere

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2011
Make sure you have protection who knows what diseases those women have
the easiest

AOL

#15 Nov 14, 2011
Nuggahatinme wrote:
any suggestions?
I heard your mom was the easiest, kinkyest, loose roast beef crotched, skank in Ashland, that takes it in every orifice on her fat hairy body. I heard this not only from your dad, but from many other war veterans. Give a shot, where protection though, she's really sleazy down there.
LOL

Ashland, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2011
Who is his mother, is she really that bad?
o_Oo

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2011
The guy leading the occupy movement is a pretty easy pvssy
To Anywhere
#19 Nov 14, 2011
This post is in response to the post made by "anywhere". You stated that the following women are easy:
1. Women without a job
2. Women who have children
3. Women who ride Harley's
4. Women who are divorced
First of all I am a 30 year old woman who does not have a job because I am a full-time college student. I am also the mother of 3 children and although I am married now, I was married once before and got divorced. However, I do not ride a Harley, nor am I "easy". Therefore, I would LOVE to know what makes a divorced, unemployed mother that rides Harley's "easy". Also, if a woman that rides a Harley is easy, does that mean that a woman who rides a Kawasaki or a Chopper is not easy? Does the same go for men who ride Harley's? If you could clear this up for me it would be just great. Hopefully this was just someone being goofy. I would hate to think that there is someone really this ignorant out there but this IS Topix so ya never know what to expect. Oh, by the way a "cheater" and an "adulterer" are one in the same.
LOL

Ashland, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2011
@To Anywhere YES TO ALL THE ABOVE!!!
XXX

Richmond, KY

#22 Nov 15, 2011
To Anywhere wrote:
This post is in response to the post made by "anywhere". You stated that the following women are easy:
1. Women without a job
2. Women who have children
3. Women who ride Harley's
4. Women who are divorced
First of all I am a 30 year old woman who does not have a job because I am a full-time college student. I am also the mother of 3 children and although I am married now, I was married once before and got divorced. However, I do not ride a Harley, nor am I "easy". Therefore, I would LOVE to know what makes a divorced, unemployed mother that rides Harley's "easy". Also, if a woman that rides a Harley is easy, does that mean that a woman who rides a Kawasaki or a Chopper is not easy? Does the same go for men who ride Harley's? If you could clear this up for me it would be just great. Hopefully this was just someone being goofy. I would hate to think that there is someone really this ignorant out there but this IS Topix so ya never know what to expect. Oh, by the way a "cheater" and an "adulterer" are one in the same.
BTW you can be a cheater only, if neither is married it isn't adultery.
Not saying either one is good but you can have one without the other.
Georgian

Zelienople, PA

#23 Nov 15, 2011
Ponderosa ridge trailer park out in summit!! Plenty of easy women there.. they even teach their daughters to be just as easy when they get older!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 13 min Little Joe 1,023
Who was the Pedophile? 17 min Joel 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,848
CoraPhotoshopedher teethlmaosmdh 2 hr crymeariver 16
Tammy brown 3 hr Peese off 1
Anyone else like to put icy hot on their Gentil... 3 hr Why Not 15
transgendered crossdressed women in the men's room 4 hr A Whaat 85
Layoffs loom large at AK Steel (Oct '15) 22 hr brate 181
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages