Joe Burchett Indicted
Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Anyone know what charges Joe the Shmoe was indicted on? And dont bother saying its a lie or trying to convince me he's a good guy. I just want to know why HE WAS indicted.
meeb

Ironton, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Probably because of the new weapons laws going into full effect, and he may have exceeded them.
Nobody,(civilians)are NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEM......PERIOD!(JUST MILITARY)
WHY DO YOU THINK THE STORE SHELVES ARE EMPTY?????
truth

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
meeb wrote:
Probably because of the new weapons laws going into full effect, and he may have exceeded them.
Nobody,(civilians)are NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEM......PERIOD!(JUST MILITARY)
WHY DO YOU THINK THE STORE SHELVES ARE EMPTY?????
Your retarded. There are no weapons laws going into effect because our dumb ass of a president will never get congress to pass them. The store shelves are empty because everyone got scared that they WOULD get banned so they bought them all. I spoke to the owner of a local gun store yesterday and he told me that the reason they haven't been able to restock the shelves is because all of the manufacturers are overwhelmed with orders. Give it a month or two and all this gun ban crap will blow over and the stores will be restocked.
powertrip

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
karma wrote:
Anyone know what charges Joe the Shmoe was indicted on? And dont bother saying its a lie or trying to convince me he's a good guy. I just want to know why HE WAS indicted.
post name says it all
meeb

Ironton, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Hey there (Mr Truth) since you are so smart, why don't you SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT THIS PRES HAS FAILED AT GETTING PASSED???

Having a hard time already huh?
So What Is It, THAT HE CANT DO....SMART ASS??

How gullible you are.

Funny, give it a month or two...lol
Ban Guns

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Since the War on Drugs was so successful in taking drugs out of the hands of criminals, we should declare War on Guns, to take guns out of the hands of criminals!
King Pres

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your retarded. There are no weapons laws going into effect because our dumb ass of a president will never get congress to pass them. The store shelves are empty because everyone got scared that they WOULD get banned so they bought them all. I spoke to the owner of a local gun store yesterday and he told me that the reason they haven't been able to restock the shelves is because all of the manufacturers are overwhelmed with orders. Give it a month or two and all this gun ban crap will blow over and the stores will be restocked.
Oh I thought he could just issue an Executive Order Decree without Congress.
He says he can.
Sammy

Grayson, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
meeb wrote:
Hey there (Mr Truth) since you are so smart, why don't you SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT THIS PRES HAS FAILED AT GETTING PASSED???
Having a hard time already huh?
So What Is It, THAT HE CANT DO....SMART ASS??
How gullible you are.
Funny, give it a month or two...lol
I'll take a stab at this one.
"A Grand Bargain" (Deficit Reduction Plan)?
"A Budget"?
wondering

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Is he under indictment again?
curious

Ashland, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2013
He has not been indicted for anything more bull from all the cows... Lmfao
maybesooo

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2013
i guess if he is it will come out soon
LOL

Ironton, OH

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Guys get real! it is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Strel 151,990
Tangie Williams 4 hr Brandy 1
Summit Ironville Fire Department 6 hr Citizen1 1
What was all the smoke at KDMC 6 hr Lmao 7
Jessica Pennington 7 hr 😱 56
Vote NO for alcohol sales in Boyd!!!!!! 8 hr Lmao 142
fairview board meeting monday 8 hr Parent 34

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages