Accident at AK Steel
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Local

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Anymore on the accident at AK Steel today?
Jp B

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Yeah I saw it all Nick Green was chasing the giovannis delivery girl because she only brought one party special and fell down the steps coming out off the office
SHUT THE HELL UP

Washington, WV

#3 Jan 9, 2011
In the AK Steel thread here, info posted today:

Just heard on scanner someone at ak had foot dismembered by rail car. Prayers for him and his family .****

So please, no stupid attempts at humor. This is serious.
SHUT THE HELL UP

Washington, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Jp B wrote:
Yeah I saw it all Nick Green was chasing the giovannis delivery girl because she only brought one party special and fell down the steps coming out off the office
Here's the link to the serious post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ashland-ky/TT...
Lacy

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2011
U know the old saying u are fired before hit hit the ground at Ak that sucks for whoever was involved
traintrash

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2011
I work with him he is a good man...please pray for him and his family.
Genious

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2011
traintrash wrote:
I work with him he is a good man...please pray for him and his family.
Who was it?
traintrash

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2011
I'm not about airing other peoples business...if he wants you to know he can tell ya
Terrible

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2011
It was a guy my son worked with at KRT. got all his toes cut off of 1 foot and part of the bottom of his foot. Got caught between 2 traincars that were connecting. Horrible!!
ashamed

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Terrible wrote:
It was a guy my son worked with at KRT. got all his toes cut off of 1 foot and part of the bottom of his foot. Got caught between 2 traincars that were connecting. Horrible!!
Dosnt seem like a good place to put your foot
baby brother

Roosevelt, OK

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Local wrote:
Anymore on the accident at AK Steel today?
The man is now going by the name as BIG FOOT and he is on national TV!
ha ha

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2011
You bunch of old fat ass union boys should really watch were you put your foot at next time !!!!!
west ender

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2011
ha ha wrote:
You bunch of old fat ass union boys should really watch were you put your foot at next time !!!!!
I'm neither old or fat...bet you couldn't get a good paying union job...jealous dick...maybe you'll lose a finger or something at Burger king
Peeerick

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2011
ha ha wrote:
You need shot.
Yeah

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2011
baby brother wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is now going by the name as BIG FOOT and he is on national TV!
You know Danny would laugh at that comment but making fun of someone getting their foot cut off, I hope you go straight to hell for saying it.
ha ha

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2011
west ender wrote:
<quoted text>I'm neither old or fat...bet you couldn't get a good paying union job...jealous dick...maybe you'll lose a finger or something at Burger king
No I've got a well paying job just hate fat old union workers. My moms side of the family is union but I have no use for them. The union was a good thing 80 years ago! Now unions are killing this countries economic ability. I got my job the real way!!! I went to univ. & got a degree. I didn't get it the good old boy way. Now your fucked!! With AK steel soon on the way out you stupid fuck. Hey maybe you can get a degree online. But first you had prob finish high school.... Or better yet!!! You can get your hand chopped off. Ha ha ha.
west ender

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2011
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>No I've got a well paying job just hate fat old union workers. My moms side of the family is union but I have no use for them. The union was a good thing 80 years ago! Now unions are killing this countries economic ability. I got my job the real way!!! I went to univ. & got a degree. I didn't get it the good old boy way. Now your fucked!! With AK steel soon on the way out you stupid fuck. Hey maybe you can get a degree online. But first you had prob finish high school.... Or better yet!!! You can get your hand chopped off. Ha ha ha.
Wow...sounds like you got it figured out...except it's the government thats killing this country not the unions...and I did graduate high school...you sound like one of those educated dumbass's...I made 89,000 last year not bad for a good ole boy... And hoping bad things on other people will come back and bite ya.
baby brother

Roosevelt, OK

#18 Jan 23, 2011
anyone find that Big FOOT yet? Gosh you impress me me, I have to go to the boys room. LOL
ha ha

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2011
Wow !! 89k a year. Omg!! I'm so impressed..... Lol
AK employee

Roosevelt, OK

#21 Jan 24, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know Danny would laugh at that comment but making fun of someone getting their foot cut off, I hope you go straight to hell for saying it.
Just telling it like it is. Now AK won't have to fool with insurance for him and his family, or even fool with a pension of any kind for him. He can get a disability and get on food stamps, get rid of his big car and truck, unless AK takes care of him like everyone thinks they will. Hell YA another one bits the dust for AK. Great company just wait till they shut down Ashland and you do the same, maybe even hang yourself. HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 157,967
John Lewis is NO American hero! 9 min Cabbage 16
Drug activity at Harbor Hill 1 hr April 1
Angela Williams is out on a rip again 1 hr Yuck 12
jack & stephanie richendollar (Jun '12) 1 hr Lovealilly 12
Shell Station greenup ave 1 hr MADD 15
Starting RN salary with no experience at KDMC? 1 hr SurgicalNurse 3

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance