just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

has anyone seen anthony maynard? haven't seen him in a long time. just wondering how he turned out?
dfjalfadf

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

hes on myspace look him up
Just Me

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

OMG!!!! I had sex with him last year,and he is HUGE!!!!!! Beware!!! lol

Since: Oct 09

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

If it's the same Tony Maynard I know,plays guitar lives on Rt.5, he is FUGLY and I can't believe anyone would touch him with your nasty A**! Nasty,nasty,nasty...LOL
ewww

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Judged:

He's on pills. No joke, lie whatever. He has a problem...
Its me Biatches

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Want you all to know. I am not on any kind of pills! I was in some trouble back then, but i'm doing a lot better taking care of my son and working. I'll be going back to school in the spring and doing the best i can as life come at me.. But for all keep your mouths shut til you know what the truth is or see me everyday!!
Its me Biatches

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

For all who wants to know. I am not on any kind of pills, sure i was in some trouble back in tha day but i am doing a lot better taking care of my son and working. I will be going back to school in spring and doing life as it comes at me! So for you all either you live with me or see me everyday don't judge me not unless you do either one of those!!!
its me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

I think Anthony is a Great guy, ive seen nothing but good out of him, he is always willing to help out the neighbor's when they are in need of yard work done.
ewww

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

I always thought he was gay in school. Look at him....
heart2big

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

ewww wrote:
He's on pills. No joke, lie whatever. He has a problem...
very close friend and have known him a long time--hes not on pills and does his best everyday to make it happy in this world--
jerm

Bridgewater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

How huge is he
hgdhjtuyfly

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

He's not gay by far! And hes bout a 9

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

If this is the Anthony I remember from Blazer then most of you all dont have a clue. He is a great guy, always willing to talk or smile at anyone who needs it. We have all hit rough patches in life but Im proud of him for taking responsibility and making positive changes. Keep your head up Anthony, there are always douche bags out there willing to throw out some cheap insult because they think their 2 cents are a valuable opinion. He definitely made me smile in high school and am blessed to have known him.
wtf

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

lol
wild man

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

wildone28 wrote:
If this is the Anthony I remember from Blazer then most of you all dont have a clue. He is a great guy, always willing to talk or smile at anyone who needs it. We have all hit rough patches in life but Im proud of him for taking responsibility and making positive changes. Keep your head up Anthony, there are always douche bags out there willing to throw out some cheap insult because they think their 2 cents are a valuable opinion. He definitely made me smile in high school and am blessed to have known him.
who is this???/ what yr did u grad.. did u goto blazer???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

graduated 2000 and yes, went to Blazer.
wild man

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

i grad in 2000 also... what is ur name??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Im not all that comfortable posting it on here. As you can see, there are so many nutjobs on here that would love to get a hold of someones name so they can trash them. Do you have facebook or an email account you dont use very often? If so, Ill send you an email or find you on facebook.
Its me biatches

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Thank U Wildone28!!! I appreciate that whoever u R!
yummyinmytummy

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

i knew an anthony maynard back in school he thought he was the cock of the walk ,smart ass idiot and i wouldnt touch his cock even if it was hugh . he treated people like crap back in blazer. if hes such a good person than how come i know people that he has put down or treated like shit i dont care if he has changed but all i have to say is karmas a bitch ......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
dirty Rumor that true about the Mason Lodge 20 min Sonya 1
amanda ingram (Feb '11) 28 min Hmmmmm 40
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Take America Back 139,205
Abortion Doctors 53 min Tough 52
David Edwards Buried Treasure ??? 1 hr Rat Fink 777
handyman (Apr '13) 1 hr Try 6
Pathways 1 hr Help Them 29
Sheriff Candidates (Aug '13) 4 hr dur 587
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••