bill rowe screwed hydrochem employees...

bill rowe screwed hydrochem employees working at marathon speak now

Posted in the Ashland Forum

rockstar

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2011
hydrochem got puT out of marathon all bill rowes doing
its funny that hydrochem emps were working one day and out the next.
I could understand if the emps were at fault but i dont think so.
he has PK.......... in his pocket what bill wants he gets.....
had more work the we could handle until bill got there then right
down the toilet hydrochem went.....
plants change contractors all the time, but this time it wasnt the workers it was all management.ALL I SAY IS WATCH OUT MATT YOUR NEXT
WOW

Russell, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2011
rockstar wrote:
hydrochem got puT out of marathon all bill rowes doing
its funny that hydrochem emps were working one day and out the next.
I could understand if the emps were at fault but i dont think so.
he has PK.......... in his pocket what bill wants he gets.....
had more work the we could handle until bill got there then right
down the toilet hydrochem went.....
plants change contractors all the time, but this time it wasnt the workers it was all management.ALL I SAY IS WATCH OUT MATT YOUR NEXT
OK let me get this straight. Bill Rowe was working for Hydrochem and got them kicked out of Marathon. So now he has no job?
That would have to be the dumbest thing one would do, get your company kicked out and basicly have no money.
So this PK works for who??????????
And Why would they work together unless they are in another company getting the work that was lost by Hydrochem.
Please fill in the blank I am still confused.
hmmm

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2011
i heard he was working for veiola the company that got the contract
rockstar

Wagoner, OK

#4 Jan 6, 2011
bill r still has a job hydrochem is a big corp,,,,,, they work all the world sunco dow
the bottom line is he is a snake waiting to strike and dosent care wich emp he runs over..........
but marathon is like every one they want to hide things cover up spills ECT.I KNOW I USE TO WORK THERE
its like a mini mafia
a whole lot of tony montanas scare face
HOTHEAD

Greenup, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2011
marathon dosent learn letting brian may--- back in the plant
how many times do you have to be screwed before you guys learn..........
this from one who know both guys..........
Bill

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Guys from hydro chem quit crying like babies your company like all others are a dime a dozen look at the last ten years I worked for waste management. Back in the day marathon Is all about what contractors buy for the people who make the decisions I personally have seen motorcycles delereved to peoples houses I have helped unload bikes and have delevered football baseball race tickets in exchange for work
Friend

Ashley, MI

#7 Jan 10, 2011
Hey rockstar you can Fuck off cause none of this bullshit you are saying is not true. If you are going to get on here and run your mouth you should get you facts straight. Go ahead and whine and cry cause you did not get the position that they gave to bill that is what this is all really about. For your information bill is still with hydrochem and has no plans of going anywhere.
have too

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2011
he will have to stay there nobody else wants him
James Chinn

Ashland, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2014
Wow...I'm apparently a few years late to this party, but I just happened upon this via Google. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Bill had nothing to do with that. Those cogs were in motion before he even came to HChem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 163,342
How do you get a thread deleted so quickly 8 min Ump 1
City sues The Ambassador 26 min Liz 102
special education 30 min CoolStoryBro 2
Trump's dilemma 31 min CoolStoryBro 12
missy stephens aka stapleton 36 min wondering 1
Jordan Deerfield Arrested (Nov '13) 1 hr Curious 17

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages