First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Funny

Ashland, KY

#201 Mar 25, 2012
wow wrote:
All I am going to say is that I agree with Funny and that most people will never understand.
Finally, someone with some sense! It isnt that hard to get the point. I guess that is why they keep on. They dont get it and I am no longer wasting my time on these people. I would say that KDMC will take care of them ;) There is more than one at this point and they actually think they are being slick.....lol....
nunya

Bowie, MD

#202 Mar 25, 2012
Just watch wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that lawsuits are already being filed and she can easily add you to them.
aaaahahahahahahaaaaaa that made my Sunday. You idiot
Dying to Post

Chesapeake, OH

#203 Mar 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, someone with some sense! It isnt that hard to get the point. I guess that is why they keep on. They dont get it and I am no longer wasting my time on these people....
No longer wasting your time is what you said right? So we are to belive you are a truthful person? Cause you LIE--

Hmmm wrote:
Since you love to debat, why not respond to the facts that I pointed out? <quoted text>
You cant debate with an idiot who cannot comprehend what they read! Sorry, find someone else! I have said my peace and I am done :) Why dont you go debate with Fred Jackson? I am sure he would enjoy your stories :) Your time will come while I sit back and watch :) Have a wonderful evening dear!

You said you were done,now be gone before someone drops a house ...
The411

Flatwoods, KY

#204 Apr 7, 2012
FYI - "Funny" = S.H.
rxchick

Ashland, KY

#205 Apr 8, 2012
The411 wrote:
FYI - "Funny" = S.H.
Probably.
awesomepost

Lesage, WV

#206 Apr 9, 2012
Eye in Sky wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes BITCH, I am the Topix Police, and I have a job, one that pays better than a disillusioned, disgruntled,bedpan empting waste of life like you. And I don't believe anyone addressed you to begin with to put your two cents in. Now run on now, I am sure someone needs their ass wiped ! Oh sorry thats below you your education.
I laughed.
awesomepost

Lesage, WV

#207 Apr 9, 2012
Funny is actually a fat slob janitor at The KDMC Wendys but thinks she is a doctor.
Truth

Greenup, KY

#208 Jun 27, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have manners when they are needed. I dont give respect to people who run their mouths and dont know what they are talking about! If you had something to say that made any since, I might respect you! And to bluegrass whoever....I am sorry about your father, but maybe you need to learn how the heart works and you might understand a little better. Testing does not always show a problem. Try reading about it. You might see things differently. Again, I am sorry about your father, but if you really see things this way, I would hope that you would take your business elsewhere! Both of my parents died young and it isnt the hospitals fault when you lose a loved one. It is called "it is their time" and only God is in contol of that. Doctors and nurses can do everything possible, but if it isnt meant for one to live, they wont! So just remember, you are NOT talking to someone who hasnt lost anyone nor someone who hasnt saved the lives of many. I choose to learn about the situation and understand reality and not blame the world for death. It is part of life.
Did they teach you to spell at the school where you got your fancy 4 year degree?The correct spelling is SENSE not SINCE.I bet the people you work with just love you,SINCE you are such a people person.
urwrong

Greenup, KY

#209 Jun 28, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>That was called a doctor letting you lay for several days and not doing lithotripsy on you to break up a "large" stone that he/she knew you could not pass. Those procedures should be done within 24 hours. Sounds like you had a bad doctor to me. Trust me, I know how these work and see them all of the time. Educate yourself. No doctor of any kind would let someone lay that many days "knowing" they couldnt pass it because it was too large. Sounds like your your doctor was a quack! Do a little more research----I have had my 4 year degree for quite some time and know all about it.:)

Well I have my 4 yr degree too and I will tell you that I had the same mind set as you in regards to kidney stones. That all changed after I had my own personal experience with them. I can assure you that they are painful even before passing them. I was taught that no one is a text book case so maybe you need to open your mind and learn from experience instead of telling patients that they are wrong. Stop acting like your shit doesn't stink just because you have a degree.
i have

Greenup, KY

#210 Jun 28, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>I have manners when they are needed. I dont give respect to people who run their mouths and dont know what they are talking about! If you had something to say that made any since, I might respect you! And to bluegrass whoever....I am sorry about your father, but maybe you need to learn how the heart works and you might understand a little better. Testing does not always show a problem. Try reading about it. You might see things differently. Again, I am sorry about your father, but if you really see things this way, I would hope that you would take your business elsewhere! Both of my parents died young and it isnt the hospitals fault when you lose a loved one. It is called "it is their time" and only God is in contol of that. Doctors and nurses can do everything possible, but if it isnt meant for one to live, they wont! So just remember, you are NOT talking to someone who hasnt lost anyone nor someone who hasnt saved the lives of many. I choose to learn about the situation and understand reality and not blame the world for death. It is part of life.
I hope you are not the nurse that was working that told my mom that she was just seeking drugs when she came to KDMC. She was having severe chest pain and sob, was brought in by ambulance. When I arrived she was alone, the fluid in her lungs was audible without a stethoscope. I ask for help only to have the nurse say "you people don't understand, that noise isn't coming from her lungs, all of that is coming from her throat. If you listen with a stethoscope you will her that her lungs are actually clear.". I ask her how she knew that when she didn't even have a stethoscope with her. Long story short she had 2L of fluid removed from her lungs and cardiac enzymes was through the roof. She is now dead. Before you say I am lying I do have a video recording of the incident.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#211 Jun 29, 2012
Funny.....needs to get a life and not judge others HER mouth is gonna get her a good old fashion a** wopin :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Has anyone else noticed the prostitutes in town (Feb '09) 17 min Wondering 64
girl at roadhouse 33 min Wondering 3
ashland school bit ch es 1 hr ASHLAND BIT CH ES 1
Chelsea at kroger (Aug '11) 2 hr Chels 9
silver Lexus with tinted windows 3 hr jhgurf 2
Hissyfits Boutique 3 hr Kelly 1
josh rice 4 hr Sandy 12
KDMC Closing Its Doors 13 hr shaking head 6
Ashland Dating