why are black people so obnoxious?

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2011
I work with the public in Huntington and I come in contact with a lot of people but atleast 80% of the blacks I deal with are loud, rude, unkept, uneducated, and have a hard time speaking English. Every race has it's idiots but the blacks seem to have a 80% to 20% ratio of idiots. Do they just act like asses in public for attention? And it's not every black person, the older males and most of the females are usually very pleasant and civilized but the males between 15 and 40 are usually retarded.... Someone please explain

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shayquitta diamondee

Lebanon, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2011
whut r you speekin cracker,whuts up wit yo atitude whitey? we kan be as 'black ' as we wants ta be.shoot you best be reconizing we got it like that!!we will take yo man, feed him good an wreck yo home. gurl get a clue its all bout tha chocolate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FOR shayquitta

Whitney, TX

#3 Apr 27, 2011
shayquitta diamondee wrote:
whut r you speekin cracker,whuts up wit yo atitude whitey? we kan be as 'black ' as we wants ta be.shoot you best be reconizing we got it like that!!we will take yo man, feed him good an wreck yo home. gurl get a clue its all bout tha chocolate.
I think that this is a perfect example of ignorance. Maybe if you step outside of West Virginia you would realize that those people are merely a product of their environment.

As a black woman, I am offended. I have 3 brothers. None of which act as you describe.
We are all educated, well-mannered and have careers. What I find hilarious is the young white men ages 14-40 who strive to mimic these ignorant behavior because MTV said it was cool. Turn off the t.v and read a book.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
come on

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2011
just wondering wrote:
I work with the public in Huntington and I come in contact with a lot of people but atleast 80% of the blacks I deal with are loud, rude, unkept, uneducated, and have a hard time speaking English.
In all honesty, that describes 95% of the white people I encounter on daily basis, and yes, I too am white. The two characteristics that stand out the most for me are rude and the inability speak English well.

In other words, it's not limited to race. Apparently neither is arrogance and a false sense of superiority, going by the original post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marcus Hoody-Wood

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2011
I is from the Hood, and I am packing the Wood. U deal wit it.
shayquitta diamondee

Lebanon, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2011
FOR shayquitta wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that this is a perfect example of ignorance. Maybe if you step outside of West Virginia you would realize that those people are merely a product of their environment.
As a black woman, I am offended. I have 3 brothers. None of which act as you describe.
We are all educated, well-mannered and have careers. What I find hilarious is the young white men ages 14-40 who strive to mimic these ignorant behavior because MTV said it was cool. Turn off the t.v and read a book.
obviously this is a joke, tyring to show how predijuce is usally housed in a narrow mind.
can understand

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2011
I have seen rude in both races,black and white.but what I cant stand is the pants down so far you see their under cloths.Why is that? No one wants to see the ass.They get no respect dressed like that! It has to be uncomfortable having to hold their pants up all the time.And I know what their going to say [my package] is to big,bull.What makes me mad is that white boys act this way,Guys want to stare at girl rear ends dont they thing girl like the same!
hey

Europe

#9 Apr 28, 2011
i see more hillbillies around here who are nasty lookin, smell bad, and impossible to understand. I too am white and find that the percentage of disgusting and/or ignorant white people i run into daily is significantly higher than that of black people.
pants on the ground

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Apr 28, 2011
can understand wrote:
I have seen rude in both races,black and white.but what I cant stand is the pants down so far you see their under cloths.Why is that? No one wants to see the ass.They get no respect dressed like that! It has to be uncomfortable having to hold their pants up all the time.And I know what their going to say [my package] is to big,bull.What makes me mad is that white boys act this way,Guys want to stare at girl rear ends dont they thing girl like the same!
I hear from a former girlfriend(nurse) that worked in a prison.She told me that the "sweat boys" would advertise by wearing their pants on the ground! So I guess we have a heck of a lot of "homo's" around the country!
just me

Redmond, WA

#12 Apr 28, 2011
the average spook has a iq of around 80 so thats about as smart as they get . as some one else pointed out a lot of whites aparently are no smarter or they would have enough brains to not try to act like a spook, i taught my kids that they are white a first time either one started with acting like a spook i beat there ass and so they grew up and now live decent lives with there cap on right and there pants pulled up and speak normal english. if a dam spook makes it thrue school and still refuses to speak like a educated person then what can you do , they want to be stupid they think its defying and cool
Suzie Q

Newburgh, IN

#13 Apr 28, 2011
I love dark meat, so back off people!!HUGS!!
kkk

Lansing, MI

#14 Apr 28, 2011
Suzie Q wrote:
I love dark meat, so back off people!!HUGS!!
I hope his black azz knocks you up then runs off and leaves your stupid azz with a baby coon!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 28, 2011
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, that describes 95% of the white people I encounter on daily basis, and yes, I too am white. The two characteristics that stand out the most for me are rude and the inability speak English well.
In other words, it's not limited to race. Apparently neither is arrogance and a false sense of superiority, going by the original post.
If I could nod in agreement online somehow, I would.
Sarah

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2011
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this 100 %!!!

Its racist people who are the problem.
Fan of fun

Zelienople, PA

#17 Apr 28, 2011
&NR =1

This is the area I am from. This is how most of the blacks act.
come on

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2011
Fan of fun wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ld54IpLjxuMXX&NR=1
This is the area I am from. This is how most of the blacks act.
Where I'm from, this is how the white people act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grandma and Grandson couple
Fan of fun

Zelienople, PA

#19 Apr 28, 2011
They act like this all the time. The blacks down here are very nice. The blacks even futher south are very nice. I think the northern blacks are mean ass hell and dont care who they hurt or kill or rob.I know I lived there for 26 years.Bad place to live, because of the blacks. So the ones calling people racist should have to live around these blacks that I did and see how fast you would defend them. Most of you people here in this area have really never been around the kind of black people I am talking about.I dont hate blacks because there are a lot of nice wonderful black people.Just as white people, there are good and bad. What I am saying is, dont be againts a person because of their skin color,but give each person a chance, before you decide if you like them or not.
Fan of fun

Zelienople, PA

#20 Apr 28, 2011
Very funny I was being serious, I lived in Benton Harbor. The idiots on jerry are told how to act is pretend. The people I showed you are for real.Go on line goole Benton Harbor,Mich and see for your self.
friend

Wagoner, OK

#21 Apr 28, 2011
wet their lips then stick to da wall you won`t need to listen to their crap
Herb

Newburgh, IN

#23 Apr 28, 2011
bignig wrote:
This is stupid. I am black and proud. I am known as the sweet girl. I am a sweet black person like most of the black people I know. So whoever started his thread is a ignorant person and very racist. Maybe I should go around saying "why are white people so country, why do they act so stupid, why do they have to hate on us blacks because we're a different color and assume all blacks are obnoxious?"
But I don't. Most black people don't tolerate bullcrap. It's just how we are. You push us over our limit? Be prepared. So really, watch what you say because if I wanted, I would jump on you for this. Stereotypes..
Your madness sounds really sexy, makes me go tinkle tinkle. Come spank me my darling. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min _Drifter 151,935
Adam Beckham 30 min Alisha barboa 2
Goodwill? I don't think so (Nov '13) 46 min attilac 27
Is there anything wrong with being uncircumcised 1 hr Skin wins 17
Pip is scared 1 hr Info 3
Ever feel like you will always be alone?? 3 hr Wondering 9
Who in their right mind would vote for Hillary ... 3 hr Get Real 46

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages