adam and eve

Aliquippa, PA

#4 May 10, 2012
because god made adam and eve, not adam and steve

“Shadows and Smoke”

Since: Oct 11

Grand Junction

#5 May 10, 2012
Get off your religious high horses people ...
wondering

Naoma, WV

#6 May 11, 2012
So when did religion and state get back together? Last i heard they were seperated...
Kinyo

Ashland, KY

#7 May 11, 2012
As before Obama did not have my vote, now that he is supporting gay marriage, I am certainly voting for him. It is time we have a commander in chief who isn't afraid of losing votes for doing the right thing. It is ethical to allow gay marriage.
Donna

Ashland, KY

#8 May 11, 2012
I'm as closed mined as the rest of the people of Ashland, would rather not have gays marring, but I will still vote for Obama again. I have a lot more to worry about than gays getting married.
Pinhead

Chesapeake, OH

#9 May 11, 2012
Donna wrote:
I'm as closed mined as the rest of the people of Ashland, would rather not have gays marring, but I will still vote for Obama again. I have a lot more to worry about than gays getting married.
With the divorce rates straights have, why would you care at all? The argument thats it is a sacred religous custom is already tarnished by the straights who don't follow til death do you part, divorce one day, fourth husband the next, etc...
The Bible is clear on what God said about marriage, and it sure isn't whats being practiced by straight folk.
Virginia

United States

#10 May 11, 2012
wondering wrote:
So when did religion and state get back together? Last i heard they were seperated...
Turns out Religion and State were Gay for each other.
Outlaw Marriage

United States

#11 May 11, 2012
Pinhead wrote:
<quoted text>
With the divorce rates straights have, why would you care at all? The argument thats it is a sacred religous custom is already tarnished by the straights who don't follow til death do you part, divorce one day, fourth husband the next, etc...
The Bible is clear on what God said about marriage, and it sure isn't whats being practiced by straight folk.
Like love will evar obey the paper and ink of a love contract. Good luck with that, straight or gay!
Boi

United States

#12 May 11, 2012
I wanna be able to tell my gay lover to love me or i'll sue him!
You don't date your wife, why must I be forced to date my lover?
Supports it

Ashland, KY

#13 May 12, 2012
Marriage is a legal document, seperation of church and state and all...
the judge

Ashland, KY

#14 May 13, 2012
is Obama gay ? seen his wife on tv I think she needs a boob job......she had that green dress on omg she needs bigger boobs to wear a dress like that.......just saying
Obama sucks

Russell, KY

#15 May 13, 2012
Obama doesn't give a crap about nast a** gay's getting married (which is absolutely disgusting) he just wants your damn vote. He is a big a** joke as is all the nasty gay's he says he is supporting.This country is going to hell fast because all the stupid, ignorant, retarted morons in this country. If we don't get religion back into the goverment the country has no chance to make it. It will just slowly rott to nothing....
perfection

Ashland, KY

#16 May 13, 2012
Kinyo wrote:
As before Obama did not have my vote, now that he is supporting gay marriage, I am certainly voting for him. It is time we have a commander in chief who isn't afraid of losing votes for doing the right thing. It is ethical to allow gay marriage.
The fact that his support of gay marriage has any impact on his reelection is pitiful. There are so many more important things with more significance than marriage. How about the economy? Or foreign policies? Oh wait, he supports gay marriage, I'm voting for this guy. What has this country come to?
Bath Ave resident

New York, NY

#17 May 13, 2012
Straight people have gay babies.

Gay people don't.
Bath Ave resident

New York, NY

#18 May 13, 2012
If god made Eve directly from Adam... The. They had the SAME EXACT GENES. so basically all the children they had were inbred to the maximum.
yup

Ashland, KY

#19 May 13, 2012
Bath Ave resident wrote:
If god made Eve directly from Adam... The. They had the SAME EXACT GENES. so basically all the children they had were inbred to the maximum.
Yes, we are all related and all are the product of inbreeding if you take the family tree far enough back.
Gay white man

Washington, DC

#20 May 14, 2012
Yes, and hooray for president obama!
I've always preferred, and taken black men for lovers, being they're so well-endowed, have limitless stamina, etc.
Now i expect when i start hearing those wedding bells in my mind, i'll be able to take a black man as my husband without fear of legal problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marathon employees 4 min u so dumb 464
Everyone in this town is backwards 6 min Sick of it 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Mike Duquette 134,242
bed bugs 1 hr typical 16
Tammy Cyrus 1 hr Brittany 18
Little Angels Daycare 2 hr Scaredmomma 5
Dara Rowe 4 hr KHW 6
Mayo Mansion for sale. (Feb '12) Thu A what 45
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment