Ryan Canterbury
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ryan canterbury

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Oct 20, 2012
for all that i have hurt iam sorry maybe one day u can look pass what i have done but if not give me your name and we will talk about what i have done and try to work threw it if not idk what to tell ya get over it shit happens but i know that iam not that same person i was back then
Personalproblem

Huntington, WV

#24 Oct 21, 2012
There is no need for me to work through anything with you for I have already addressed you in the past. I do have a personal issue with you and probably always will. I do pray that you can make things right for yourself Ryan. I remember you when you were younger and I know that you do have some good in you. Some things will simply never be forgotten, but that does not mean that you cannot go on with your life and make it better. I wish you the best. Just reading some of these post should make you want to fight even harder to prove to "yourself" that you can turn your life around because you dont personally have to prove anything to anyone in this world. These words are coming from (me) someone who is probably more angry with you than anyone on this board. I do have a heart and still wish you the best. Anyone can acheive anything that they set their mind to. Dont allow others to drag you down. They get a kick out of it. Dont give them the satisfaction! Keep your head up! Nobody has to forget anything, but always remember that drugs can attack anyone. It does not have a label on who it attacks. Rich, poor, clean, dirty, fancy, nasty. It can get anyone and it could be you or your family tomorrow! When it lands in your lap or one of your family members, I can assure you people that you will view life much differently! Good luck Ryan! Stay strong! Always remember, YOU make your choices!:)

Since: Oct 12

Russell, KY

#25 Oct 26, 2012
mojo_king_rocks wrote:
Probably got out early to do some electrical work you know like wiring and such
You the Mojo king that played in ironton alot
LMAO

Greenup, KY

#26 Nov 10, 2012
ryan canterbury wrote:
for all that i have hurt iam sorry maybe one day u can look pass what i have done but if not give me your name and we will talk about what i have done and try to work threw it if not idk what to tell ya get over it shit happens but i know that iam not that same person i was back then
Your'e so full of shit Ryan, you have likely harrassed anyone that considers you a "skeleton in the closet" to try and get your fix. Being a menace to society is all you know how to be, so keep playing the game but remember what goes around comes around.
BOO BOO

Russell, KY

#28 Feb 14, 2013
I'll love you always ryan, whenever u want me im here for you. love you,sexy
Just seen him

United States

#29 Feb 16, 2013
I saw him in my neighborhood just a couple of days ago! I had to take 2 looks to make sure it was him. This POS and waste of space as a person. If anything comes missing from my neighborhood Ryan....no one will have to worry about calling the cops cuz they'll be scraping u up off the concrete and into the ambulance! I already busted u up in the past and your face! Yes u know who I am. Don't worry people.... What comes around goes around! I got ur number anytime I want it little boy. So u better run u coward when u see me!!! I don't play! Believe that!
JoJeet

Ashland, KY

#30 May 10, 2013
So who all is after this POS? Really?
Waste no energy

Lexington, KY

#31 May 11, 2013
JoJeet wrote:
So who all is after this POS? Really?
Never waste your energy on something like this. This guy has bought drugs off of minors (and when I say minors, I mean 11 year old kids). Yeah, says a lot about the kids parents too. Anyone that can place a drug deal with a child is a sick individual to me. Take this statement how you like, I have the kid available at almost any given moment and he can tell you the exact transaction, how much and what it was and who he sold it to. Now that is a shame. He is going to run into the wrong person and it is all going to be over sooner or later. In the meantime, thanks for teaching an 11 yr old kid that selling drugs is okay. You roaches just keep multiplying. It is sickening!
pissed off momma

Chicago, IL

#32 May 15, 2013
He stayed the night at my bf's house one night and while everyone was asleep he snuck in our room, stole my car keys...took my car for a joy ride and then stole money out of it along with my camera that had pictures of my daughters 2nd birthday party along with other pictures of her...all of the pictures were the only ones there were like it, so I no longer have any pictures of my babies 2nd birthday. I'll never get those back...and, as crazy as it sounds, people never turn the same age twice (who knew right?!)!! He's a piece of shit. He could have at least left the fucking memory card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a sex buddy! (May '10) 2 min curious 22
Giovanni' s Westwood 2 min osu student 6
embarrassed for Boyd Co 5 min ed 5
Boyd Co Sheriff (Jun '14) 17 min wrecker service 119
Fairview OEA Report. 1 hr i told you so 132
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 141,188
University Apartment Complex 2 hr AAA 17
joe burris 9 hr bree 89
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages