food stamp sting
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CURIOUS

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
i heard from the grape vine that the government is going to use narks to bust people for selling food stamps. anyone hear anything?
Donna

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
A woman tried to sale food stamps to me on Walmart parking lot. Sad if she gets food stamps she must have children to feed. I thought she wanted the money to buy drugs and I told her so. I didn't buy the food stamps.
Linda

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2011
They need 2 people should not be allowed to sell foodstamps!!!! This needs to stop!
JOE BLOW

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
the feds will do anything so watch out food stamp sellers.
Lets Hope

Russell, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2011
I sure hope they are investigating. I know here in Greenup County they would probably have to build a new jail to hold all of the scum selling their foodstamps for drugs.

My opinion is if you want to sell your body all day long for drugs, that's your business but when you sell a food card that is meant to feed your babies, I get pissed. We all should get pissed. If you know someone that is selling their food cards, REPORT IT!! That is the only way anything will get done.
stupid people

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2011
i hate people who try to sell foodstamps. even though i work, im a single mother of 2 little boys and i recieve foodstmps. not a lot,so we make them last as long as we can. i dont understand why people who claim to need government assistance always abuse it. there are other needy families out there such as my own who could use the extra help. if you dont need it, dont waste it.
50 cents on the dollar

Baird, TX

#7 Mar 14, 2011
i love it when people sell foodstamps it is the only way i get by every month. i dont get them but i buy every one i can to help feel my family and cut cost. if i didnt buy them i dont think i could make my income stretch each month
hello kitty

Newburgh, IN

#8 Mar 14, 2011
That homeless bum that lives at the Winchester inn named James r Stanley (aka happy) sells his foodstamps every month to buy drugs. How does this guy even get them? He doesn't have kids! Anyway, don't buy off of him. He'll sell u $200 worth of foodstamps & they're be less than .25 balance. Then he'll cancel his card & just order a new one. This piece of shit shouldn't be getting anything but hard time behind bars!
stupid people

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
you dont have to have kids to get foodstamps.you just dont get as much. it is all based on your income.personally, i think that if you are physically able to work and dont have kids, then you shouldnt qualify, but thats just my opinion.and not EVERYONE who sells foodstamps is using the money for drugs. i know people who use them for diapers and such,too.
Donna

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2011
I thought you had to have children to get food stamps.
str8talk

Baird, TX

#11 Mar 15, 2011
Good for the Government! I hope they bust every one of those scumbags and take away their free ride!!
REAL DEAL

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2011
heres one for you to think about. to be able to go to the food pantrys around ashland and get assistance with food you have to be getting food stamps. in a nut shell, no food stamps no food pantry! isnt that backwards!
stupid people

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
Donna
Russell, KY

I thought you had to have children to get food stamps

no, just low income.

str8talk
Greenup, KY

Good for the Government! I hope they bust every one of those scumbags and take away their free ride!!

not everyone is getting a "free ride". i work, im a single mother,pay all of my own bills. i dont live in government housing because i choose not to,even though i could. foodstamps are the only assistance i recieve,and everyone goes through hard times.i wish i were lucky like the rest of you on here. if your family needed the help, would you be "too good" to get foodstamps? which by the way..are based off of my income.
Food Stamp Sam

Baird, TX

#14 Mar 15, 2011
I will buy all your food stamps. Please sell them to me!
raenn an jeremy buy pop

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2011
for drugs they use it all for drugs set up at the flea market 4.00 a case
Steve

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2011
We have too many poor people who are fat. Look at them at the community kitchen next time you drive by..14th and Winchester
stupid people

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 15, 2011
it never matters. the people who get foodstamps(whether they are trying to better themselves or not)will always have to defend themselves. i wish people would not be so biased and closed-minded nd realize that there are 2 sides to every story, and that not everyone sells foodstamps for drugs. and not everyone with foodstamps is fat,or uses them for useless junk. personally, i dont sell mine...and i use them and make them last so i can feed my kids.but i must be pathetic and lazy,right? even though i go to school and work?
hello kitty

Newburgh, IN

#18 Mar 16, 2011
stupid people wrote:
it never matters. the people who get foodstamps(whether they are trying to better themselves or not)will always have to defend themselves. i wish people would not be so biased and closed-minded nd realize that there are 2 sides to every story, and that not everyone sells foodstamps for drugs. and not everyone with foodstamps is fat,or uses them for useless junk. personally, i dont sell mine...and i use them and make them last so i can feed my kids.but i must be pathetic and lazy,right? even though i go to school and work?
I know people that get over $680 month in fs & they DON'T sell them & STILL barely make it through the month (foodwise) bc they don't have a car & have to walk to the gas station 2 buy milk, bread eggs & cereal!!
stupid people

Ashland, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2011
at least some people understand. and gas station food is much more expensive,so i feel for the people who have to do that.
Mike

Newburgh, IN

#21 Mar 17, 2011
It only takes a few to give everyone a bad name. I know there are hard working people that are just trying to get by that really need food stamps. I would hate to see anyone go hungry. It's easy to judge from the other side of a computer screen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Cornfused 163,535
What happened on 13th st by post office 28 min Daphne 2
explosion by old strip mine new buckley rd 29 min Brody 2
I'm writing a book about Ashland! 30 min Bro 4
Fairview maintenance 2 hr Poop 5
Iron Order MC Club House (Jun '13) 3 hr Support 32
Drug Dealers/Thieves 3 hr blind as a bat 4
City sues The Ambassador Tue pams footlong 100

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages